Brits, be honest. How many times have you been approached by a Muslim wanting to convert you?

Brits, be honest. How many times have you been approached by a Muslim wanting to convert you?

I've met a few Muslims in college and they never even brought up their religion. I visited Canada last year and saw a bunch of Muslims, but they were pretty normal.

But I just got back from a 6-day trip in the UK and TWICE had some random Muslims come up to me trying to talk about religion. Is this normal? They didn't even sound like immigrants because they spoke with a British accent.

Fuck, how common is this in London?

none,
then again, i never leave home

In ele and castle there are some muzzles hawking their shit religion every weekend. The blacks do it with their """Christian""" faith cults

Stupid brown people, I can't wait until I can move to one of the white areas. I'm so uncaring for shitskins that I regularly bump them out of the way, so it's really for my own good to move

Subhumans shouldn't be allowed to live near humans

Never, I know 5 muslims and none of them are the bomby type.

>Elephant and Arsehole
There's your problem, move north of the river.

You realise people in college have high iqs right? Try meeting the average one on the street.

They don't want to convert you. They want to replace you.

in germany it is common, but only if you get to know them, not if you are more distant to them.

It's probably the same elsewhere. The muzzies know they can't win when fighting at the majority at the moment. If they are the majority, not believing will be punishable and nobody winks an eye.

I used to be friends with a kid with muslim parents who were trying to convert him to Islam. I was trying to convince him to make his own decisions and not let his parent persuade him, so he said that it would be easier for him if i converted with him.

Never spoke to him again.

>They want to replace you.

Good thing they're stuck in the UK, then.

none, although they are quite rare here.

been accosted by jehova's witnesses and those damn stubborn mormons numerous times though.

I would just punch him in the face and if the police asked I'd say I thought he was a terrorist about to blow himself up.

If you were really his friend, you would have converted.

>muslims
no
>jehovas and Mormons
yes

Sure you would

Yeah, most of our Muslims are actually pretty cool. Even our shitty Liberal premier banned sharia law and other religious arbitration. Some of the most outspoken people against sharia here are Muslims.

The main problem is with SJWs who want to legitimize and normalize ideas that should be kept safely in the fringe.

>I used to be friends with a kid with muslim parents who were trying to convert him to Islam.

Are you implying his parents converted to Islam and wanted him to follow them, or are you suggesting he was a Muslim who was trying to trick you into converting?

lost count

They dont care about converting you, you pay jizya then you die.

The second they get some sembelance of a majority anywhere, the hammer comes down. Only moslems practicing taqqyia and naive cucks will tell you otherwise.

Never, lived in London whole life

They don't care about converting men like us, lol. It's all about the women, and its future/current children.

WOW. This can't be real.

Never.

But I have met many Muslims who are true assholes. Nice in your face, but true assholes behind your back.

Homosexuals are worse. They hit on you and even if you politely point out that you are not a Barbara Streisand fan, they will not take the hint. Fuckem and their "gaytar", I have been with 10 girls in my life (4 gfs, 6 other) and none of them was homosexual.

Fuck knows mate, he sometimes talked as though he was muslim but when i asked him if he was he would say no. I should have prefaced this by saying i was 12 at the time so i was pretty ignorant on it.

what's the densest thing on the planet?