Does Sup Forums filter their water?

My new RO filter came in today. No more chemical Jew for me.

Remember.

The biggest way that the fluoride gets inside of you is NOT through drinking water. It's in the shower. So make sure that the shower water is also being filtered.

how do you filter shower water?

If you are at it get Brain Force from Infowars store.

I can't see any infowars branding on that filter user...

Then why are you drinking hormone-laced milk?

Falling for the osmosis jew. Degenerate.

Shame that there are people who believe this garbage! You're telling lies! Many such cases.

yes, RO in kitchen and I live in non-flouridated rural county in CA. I would recomend getting and alkalizer for those who use RO

whole house flouride filter ($$$$) shower head mounted filter($)

Ah yes enjoy your (((filter))) goy

Newfags browse Sup Forums few times, Autism. Many such cases.

Water costs like 1.50 a gallon at the store. How poor ARE you?

You're an idiot if you buy gallons of water. Lemme guess your a dirty spic

I bought a reverse osmosis system. I went with the Pure Pro brand of RO filter. I bought the RO five-stage filter plus ultraviolet light sanitizer. I paid nearly $500 for the whole thing. I spent another $50 or so on hoses, tubes, brackets, and so on. I use mine only for drinking and cooking. What these RO companies don't tell you is that the RO systems void about 3 gallons of water for every 1 gallon of drinkable water it produces. If you live in an area where water is expensive (New York City here), buying an RO system essentially quadruples your cost of water. And the filters are expensive. Some of the early stage filters are cheap, maybe about $7 each. The later stage filters are $60 or so, and you have to change them quite often. I drink nothing but water and I cook a lot, so I have to change the filters every three months or so. I'm spending about $500 a year on replacement filters. It's not cheap to filter your own water the RO way. I'm not sure who is jewing who anymore.

Man you're fucking dumb.
I'm dreading having to get one if those shits for an aquarium and you're gong through the hassle just for drinking water.
Humans have been drinking impure water for all of their existence but no, not you. Drinking sludge that they had to lace with alcohol or it would kill them.
You have to make everything difficult.
I'm just going to pretend you bought it for an aquarium

Reverse Osmosis master race checking in. In my new house I'll have full house filters.

>lugging gallons of water home from the store

You should get a filter for the toilet too. So you dont get contained water splashed up your asshole while you take a shit.

How do you know that the "filters" are not made by jews and contain more additives?

If you build your own, the 500GPD membrane can do 1:1 ratio.

I use the fucking Alex Jones approved Propur Water Purification System.

Fyi RO doesn't capture all fluoride. Master race is atmospheric water capture

Berkey masterrace here. I need to replace my filters soon though which is expensive af

My region has perfect clean water.

Yes I filter my dam water I'm not apart of the water filter meme but drinking water without a filter is disgusting as shit.

(Checked)

My searches tell me that the shower head mounter ones don't remove any fluoride

I buy all my drinking/cooking water so i'm good there, but i'm fucked when it comes to showering

time to take the hobo pill lads

Muslim jizz isn't water Fritz.

DISTILL
I
S
T
I
L
L

I do not, I have water from Czech - this shit's insanely good and they use it in brewery.

don't forget the tin foil for your hat

Private well with whole-house filter

No chemicals in well water. I filter my water for dirt.

Why would you drink tap water in the first place you animal?

>doesn't shower

Is the water really this bad in murica?

I only drink pure h2o

water filters do nothing, the quicker you guys realise that the better.

>Humans have been drinking impure water for all of their existence but no, not you. Drinking sludge that they had to lace with alcohol or it would kill them.
and an average age of 5

Most of it is a meme to sell corporate bottled water, which is just public water pumped into jugs.

I have been drinking from the tap for 20 years with no filter lol.

Most areas of the US they literally dump fluoride into our drinking water.

And they try to use the bullshit justification of "it's good for your teeth"

Tell that to the people in Flint Michigan

All that fracking contaminated our water supply.

Fracking gets more oil, which means more money.
It also eliminates public water, which is a competitor to private corporate water. That means more money.

In a perfect AnCap world it's win/win.

What does the fluoride actually do?

I hear everything from lead to estrogen in the water, it's starting to sound ridiculous

Agreed.

Also, big blue filters are so sexy.

In 99% of it, no. People are fucking retarded and fall for any stupid shit that (((salesmen))) tell them.

no because i don't life in a third world country

i only drink bottle water

Definitely good for your teeth. I grew up in a place without it and I as well as everyone I know have very weak enamel. Fluoride deals with the consequences of our sugar laden lives.

My water comes from a hand dug well that my grandfather dug it is certified red pilled

you do realize they put estrogen in your water right? I saw a german on here a couple months ago complaining about his tits.

Japan discovered that estrogen was in their water supply because millions of women were on birth control and it wasn't removed by the water recycling system.

Any person who deliberately puts estrogen in the water is subverting the will of the people and should be shot on site.

There is also evidence that plastic water bottles leech into the water and it reacts to human bodies in a way very similarly to estrogen.

So no matter what humanity is basically fucked.

you are gonna need to shoot a lot of people

Google "Fluoride breakdown in the body"

Basically, if you have a glass or 2 of water a day and get the rest of your liquids from pop, fluoride is fine and slightly beneficial.

If you are drinking 3+ liters of water a day like you should be, fluoride starts having very negative side effects.

Google it, dont ask fucking Sup Forums important questions like that

Why? If it does nothing then the worst case scenario is they waste, what, $100 a year or something? And if Discount Australia is wrong, they save their families.

They claim drinking fluoridated water puts fluoride in your saliva and the constant exposure strengthens your bones and teeth. It actually builds up in your brain causing damage to your pineal gland and leaving your thoughts foggy.

reverse osmosis is just not that good. Get a whole house filter instead

Pineal gland calcification

Your body naturally balanced out estrogen with androgen/testosterone

Really shouldn't be anything to worry about
I see.

the more first world your country is the more chlorine, heavy metals, pesticides and industrial solvents it will have

>only 2 phase

How long after this will retarded kids unironically accept buying into this retarded tinfoil behavior as the norm?