Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=GUkYepOl0Jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UK doesn't have a constitution.

>Post yfw Brexit is deemed unconstitutional

Not gonna happen.

Brexit will win, cry harder EUphiles.

>implying the jews won't engage in their usual legal kikery.

>UK
>constituion

american education, everybody

When the UK people elect a favorable government, it doesn't matter what anyone declares. The peoples' will be done.

Oh yeah?? Then explain THIS!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_the_United_Kingdom

Checkmate britcuckistan

Not only do we do but we invented constitutional law.

FINK UV THA CHILDWEN

WHY INNIT IT HEALFY ENUFF

>The UK does not have one specific constitutional document. Instead the constitution is found within a variety of written and some unwritten sources. This is sometimes referred to as an "unwritten" or uncodified constitution.[1][2] The British constitution primarily draws from four sources: statute law (laws passed by the legislature), common law (laws established through court judgments), parliamentary conventions, and works of authority.[1]
It's right there in what you just posted.

read what you post

thank you

these dumb motherfuckers

>yfw The Anarchy 2: Electric Boogaloo

Did you actually READ it?

It explains why the UK doesn't have a constitution.

We are Brits. We don't riot like niggers. We wait for part of the army to defect and join the half of the civil war which benefits our interests.
That said it looks like we will come to an 'agreement' with the EU where we do everything the EU says but we are no longer a formal member. UKIP and a split Conservative party alone isn't going to get the job done as we saw with Vote Leave who were shocked and horrified that they won the vote.

Can't wait senpai. I live for Anglo tears.

>not noticing the intential irony in my amerifat post

>we don't riot like niggers

Lmao, yes you do. In fact your riots are worse than the nigger riots here. Just not as common.

You're a fucking idiot kek.

The niggers also riot over here. That was implied. Britain as a whole wont riot as it wont achieve shit.

Wait, the UK doesn't have a constitution? No wonder they're the worst nanny state. November 5th when?

if brexit fails, it will simply mean more portuguese/italian/polish to fight in the crusade for londonistan

When you're nWo, you're nWo 4 lyfe

Tony Blair can form the new government that will stay in the EU.

Niggah wut?
UK has no written constitution. Only a bunch of presedents and shieet.
Your system is as crooked as your chimnea-shaped teeth.

oh the keks, well have.

youtube.com/watch?v=GUkYepOl0Jg

who says violence is not the answer

>" 'cheerio' my ass!"

that son of a bitch congress, is on the roof. lol

Unfortunately there has been and will be no such thing as BREXIT.

That vote for BREXIT was non Binding.

The british voting populance is partly to blame for not engaging and pressuring their elected officials once the BREXIT vote was cast to keep the ball rolling.

there was literally nothing wrong with this pizza

>Brexit blocked by House of Lords
>genuine reaction
Come at me.

Most people in Briton cant stand politics or politicians. The fact that people even vote is close to amazing.

I think the people would have to get to the point where they start just offing any and all politician and start the new age.

> November the 5th when
Damn I want to reply with:
November the 5th. Same as last time.
But I like Americans too much to a jerk.
> secret message: Let's just keep it simple and go for November the 5th to jocoxs all the political class.

That pizza was not only marketed as "The best pizza in Denver", it was also advertised as thin crust.

There would be nothing wrong with that pizza if it was your first time making home made pizza but it's really fucking shoddy for any restaurant to sell.

I watched that episode underneath the cheese was raw pizza dough. There's no way you could cook a pizza that thick all the way through without burning it.

The third sentence literally says there is a constitution. Just because there isn't a single written document doesn't mean there isn't a constitution

Fucking dumbass! Britcucks don't have a constitution. Their courts operate on the basis of British Common Law.

ha ha the ride never ends