Stealing PA

scribd.com/document/333291468/Final-PA-Federal-Complaint#download&from_embed

lawsuit actually makes some good points though..... but at most, all it can do is INVALIDATE pa from the electoral vote, if machines were hacked, then they cant give it to hilldog either.

any lawfags wanna say the odds of this working?

>also can anyone draw jill stien has an anime loli licking a lollipop for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does she actually have proof that hacking occurred? If not, fuck off, she missed the deadline.

she does the cybers with her cat

bump for answers

>says she wants to make sure the vote isn't tampered with

>tampers with election and trys to get an entire state of votes removed

Lost beyond any sliver of respect I had for her

K-k-keep us p-posted.

not gonna happen, but this is fun. Trump will gain even more votes if the recount does happens (Hillary knows that, and that is the reason her campaign is almost silent about this).

First thing Trump should do in office is not build wall but fix voting laws.

Counter to point 1 (No one can check these machines beforehand): Valid complaint, however, allowing anyone with a political agenda, affiliation or idea to check these machines, even under strict supervision by a purely neutral party, is too great a risk. The expected scenario if such a thing happens is that these machines would be rigged and the problem difficult to spot.
The need to double check their lack of programmed bias is there, but it does not outweigh the risks that come with doing so.

Counter to 2: This wording implies the same voters will be signing multiple petitions. If anything, this discredits the integrity of the people bringing up this complaint, and is liable to make the rules on these petitions more strict.

Counter to 3: Guilt-tripping will only work against you.

Counter to 4: Messiah complex. Why should a state where the difference in candidate votes is between 0.5 and 1%- or between 41,000 and 80,000 votes- be forced to recount, when states like California, where the difference is 66%- or over 3 million- and the districts get redrawn for no reason- gets to keep their vote count as is?
Or TL;DR: Why should this state fight over which side of a penny is weighted when other states blatantly go pear-shaped?

Counter to 5: If all is fair, which all evidence points to, the people voted for Donald Trump.

And now that the rest of the document has finished loading, I can look at this from the perspective of a tech with a nonsexual fetish for rigorous and transparent processes.

She isn't even trying to get Shillary elected you fucking morons, she's trying to expose DNC for voter fraud to destroy them. She is playing 5D chess.

Invalidating states is now the goal. WI, MI, PA, FL invalidations gives HRC a +1 victory and also civil war.

lol you think that stein is behind this? no, the clintons are entirely behind this; they have so much to lose. Bernie got a summer home for taking one for the time, what did Jill get?

>exposes DNC for fraud
>voters lose faith in DNC
>Green party becomes the new left
105D upside-down backgammon

>INVALIDATE pa from the electoral vote
thats 22 electoral votes less. trump is still above 270. trump still wins. leftits BTFO for the end of time

You Fuck. ..

You say Ckinton is not involved in tampering with Pennsylvania election results?

Fuck off. She just scammed 22,000 freshly minted votes...

Thus was mathematically impossible.

Here is the analysis which proves the 22,000 votes are illegal!

investmentwatchblog.com/i-think-we-caught-election-fraud-in-pennsylvania/

Also Clinton us going full speed recruitibg her faithful to be tge ones who recount ballots for her ..

The scam going on right beneath the surface is fuckin massive.

Have you fucks already forgotten Bob Creamer?

Have you forgotten Project Veritas. ..

This fuckin evil wicked witch rides again and has gad a month to set it up...

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND TAKE IT

NOW SHE'S DOING THE RECOUNT????

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME IF TRUMP IS PRESIDENT OR NOT

SHGVFSUILBHVOUFWEAHKGBCWNDLKJARHFIORWEFIODUTRIOD;LHWIOCWQIODJKXH DSUIHFWQJKLHEQFGIVUHFUGHODICAUGWCQGVIOFHGSUVIOHWEOQWKLCDIEOUIOAEHFIOU;ERHSIO;UFREIOFHREIOHFEORIHFUOERHJGKLFTRHEKLGHFEKLJKTEHDGJKHTREKU935I4T90I3XLKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFUCKINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Same thing as she did yesterday in MI

Btw what's happening in MI? I hear the SC will no longer convene and it's up to an appeal court (another fed)

To points 14-22: Valid points to make.
My only counters are to point 18, where an internet connection (or lack thereof) at any stage IS relevant in finding out where the tampering is being done- if any at all, and that point 20 is moot thanks to point 17 acknowledging security risks.
These points, indirectly, put more suspicion on the people handling the data post-voting more than the machines that process them, but they still give reason to lay suspicion on the machines.
Or TL;DR: The part about the voting machines and the risks of them being tampered with ends up pointing toward the human element inside the election system pre and post-vote more than the electronic and mechanical element during the vote, even with allegations being placed on as-of-yet-unnamed outsiders.
Next up: the investigation process proposed.

PA is not MI

THIS IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE

ALSO MI RECOUNT CAN STILL BE STOP LATER TONIGHT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL IS WORKING ON IT

-Average leaf shitposter

You were in an idiot if you thought she was le based grandma, truth is she wanted to be the cool anti-establishment candidate after Hillary beat Trump, but that plan backfired and now she's scrambling.

State rights the Judge would be crazy to infringe on PA electoral law