>Russia
>80 million Christians gulag'd

>America
>173 million Native Americans killed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>11 million Jews gassed.

oy vey! you think 15 milion dead Jews is funny?
Dont forget 20 minlons jews

we wish 11 million jews were gassed didn't happen

more like 2 million died from smallpox in the span of 300 years

I'm sure you probably believe this spaghetti nigger

I'll get back to you about those 30 million Jews you owe me!

I'd say Germany.

After all, they did gas 22 million Jews. It honeslty boggles my mind that we didn't do something sooner, with 44 million Jewish lives on the line. I just hope that the suffering of the 88 million Jews won't be forgotten. It was a senseless act of genocide the spilt the blood of 176 million innocents. May the 352 million rest in peace.

OY VEY
Y
V
E
Y

REMEMBER THE 11 GORRILION GOYIM!

20 million? YOU MEAN 6 GORILLIAN YOU ANTI SEMITE.

trips of truth, no jews died

Haha its funny cuz the number of Jews dying is increasing

None of those figures are accurate or even close to the mark.

>11 million Jews
It was 5-6 million Jews plus another 6 million POWs, political prisoners, the disabled, gays, gypsies, Polish intelligentsia etc.

>80 million Christians
That's not even close. You could also argue that it wasn't a deliberate genocidal campaign as most gulag prisoners were not executed but died of malnutrition, exposure and exhaustion. That doesn't detract from the crimes but it's not the same sadistic and insidious level as the Holocaust

>muh 120 native Americans
Again that figure is wrong. About 1/10th of that number of Native Americans even lived on the continent when the settlers arrived. Most died of disease that the colonists had no intention of spreading or any idea that these diseases existed

Russia was the only one that killed real people.

Never again

>11 million jews
The number keeps going up?? OY VEY

I dont even know if people are trolling anymore when they post that shit or if they are just fucking stupid. He attributes the deaths only to the USA as well as opposed to the entirety of the North and South America.

173 MILLION!!!!!!!! how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that?

All of that killing, yet we still missed this fucking Itilian?

Someone didn't do their job

million Christians gulag'd
>bad

Missed the main villain M8.

Guess which one is sucessful

China easily. Has twice the body count of the USSR

>350 million Indians starved
despicable, disgusting, inhuman, evil, VILE, NO!

>kill = evil
Fuck off fag

>Native Americans who died of transmittable diseases before bacteria were discovered are equivalent to genocide.
>Holohoax was real and bad meme
Obviously it was the Russians.
Also 11 million Jews? Whose propoganda are you reading?

million Christians gulag'd
Shit it sure grows fast. Don't forget 600 billion killed by Stalin personally.
youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg

>all these antisemitic goys ITT spreading false facts.

1 billion Jews were shoahed by those evil nazis.

IT WAS 6 GORILLIAN YOU NAZI

Theres more to an event than raw numbers. Nations in the 20th century are civilized for the most part and are supposed to live up to expectations. This sets different standards for how nations treated natives during colonization, particularly in the west. Most scholars will tell you that colonization obviously isn't focused on just murdering the natives to use their resources. Force is only applied to resistance. Countries like the U.S. and Great Britain were helped when they colonized undeveloped, non industrialized areas by bringing to them technology, systems of government and law, education, and ideally prosperity if they could adapt to the culture. That isn't to say they had to completely abandon their own system of beliefs, but that colonization serves a greater purpose to the global community by bringing others into the developed world over time. Force was necessary because the natives in this case heavily resisted, and insisted they were content sitting on resources in the mud within their animal hide tents without aspirations for more.

>muh eleven million
Wait eleven? How did we gas twenty million? Help, the Germans are trying to gas thirty million Jews! USA, stop this evil regime gassing sixty million Jews

>Russia was the only republic in the Soviet Union
>Nobody in the Soviet Union had kids

Hell, the population of the USSR increased from 1941 to 1945, so I guess nobody died in the war either!

No one disputes that, but the 30 or 80 or whatever the fuck millions executed by stalin are obvious bullshit

> he thinks the holocaust happened

> he thinks natives are people

the fucking soviets obviously goddamn

>implying the famines were a bad thing

Checked. Praise and witness Kek invictus

>how fucking retarded do you have to be to believe that?
You have to be a liberal, i.e. function on feels in place of thought. So pretty fucking retarded.

Germany.
Only because they managed to kill the most people in the smallest time span.

>being on pol
>admitting the holocaust happened
wew

>blaming the native deaths on the uS

Blame shit like the trail of tears on us but we didn't fucking willfully give them smallpox.

>11 million

>11 million
Kek where are they getting these fucking numbers. Indians died of diseases and they were savages anyway so Russia

The answer is - USSR. Also
>Soviet Union = Russia
Also
>Native American killed
Bad how?

that amount of natives is a lie

also germs killed them...america is agood boy he litterally dindu nuffin

OYYYY VEEEY 11 million? how could you possibly tell me you are forgetting the 15 million? you aren't one of those anti-semites who deny the 20 million are you? remember the 50 million goy.

6 MILLION DIED

USSR
Holocaust is bullshit, and the Injuns weren't murdered in cold blood, they were conquered

fuckin' a

what assets do we have in range?