Wtf did you guys do!

Wtf did you guys do!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Wtf did you guys do!

I dunno.... I was in the bathroom, what happened?

You jews are shilling this one early, huh?

why is she even famous in the US of A? who watches that shit

>Fat girl wants to play a typical statuesque and thin toy
>Gets mad when people state facts

This would be the same if they wanted John Goodman to play He-man. Seriously are lefties that retarded?

>(((Schumer))).
What does the Jew say? Oy oy oy oy vey.

Barbie fans?

Daddy's a pinko senator from Jew York.

>everyone gets a trophy
no
fuck this talentless jewess

They're trying to sell outrage, hence why we'll be seeing this thread on Sup Forums every fucking day until the movie comes out.

>barbie fans
that is actually the most bizarresed thing about that all

Didn't Sony learn that doesn't work from the Ghostbusters remake?

(((Barbie)))

She's too fat to play miss piggy, nevery mind barbie

Little girls and gay men hate Amy

Checked.

That one did itself. It required no push from here.

>implying we stuffed multiple Twinkies and black cock down that HPV filled throat

I can't wait till she goes out like Farley and Belushi

Wait, she was playing Barbie? I thought they just cast her to play the Dreamhouse.

>Barbie fans

Are 4-10 year old girls flaming Amy Schumer in kikebook?

HAHAHAHA TIME TO SUICIDE CUNT

>live action Barbie movie
>not live action Cabbage Patch Kids movie

I feel like they missed a golden opportunity

Almost gagged. You are a good writer, user.

10/10

>Didn't Sony learn that doesn't work from the Ghostbusters remake?

This. I don't think they'll try that shit again. Purposely angering people for the free press did them no favors.

>no one deserves this kind of hatred

She does

PIG IN A BLANKET
FRY HER LIKE BACON

DELET THIS

>no one deserves this type of hatred
t. Polyphemus

You guys, Women are totally smart and funny you can't diss her like that.

Underrated

Please stop bullying Peppa Pig.
It's my sons favorite show

You do know that they are making spinoffs and sequels to the Ghostbusters remake right?

>Sony Pictures' film franchises include Spider-Man, Men in Black, Underworld, and Resident Evil.
Who's in charge over there and why hasn't she been fired yet?

Shitters full.jpeg

But she is not pretty, rather fat, and I don't about about the hateful part but she does have a lack of talent.

>A Barbie movie.
Who would fucking watch it, maybe if you made that shit for Saturday morning shows on Disney or some horse shit, but nobody is going to watch a feature length movie, especially with Amy.

>A comedian known for her vulgar sex jokes.
>Lets put her in a role for little girls to look up to.
Great, so its that transparent, they want little girls to be inspired and wanna become a vulgar sex addicted mess like Amy, fantastic, dont hide it anymore.

>Growing up.
>Peewee Herman was cancelled cause he was a creepy sex perv.

Now.
>We need creepy sex pervs for kids tv shows.

Idk, typical jew, no one knows how they got where they are but here they are anyways.

keked

With ghostbusters they were trying to take on men. This time they're trying to rally women. Success is a little more guaranteed with this movie.

I know they said they would but I somehow doubt they'll do that for movie that didn't make half of what they wanted.

more like 35-50 year collectors

The fact that this ugly, talentless kikette even has a job in hollywood is proof of jewish nepotism. They sure do look out for their own.

Ugly, talentless race of demons.

that's her uncle. still, nepotism stands

Aye, the left never learns anything, as they already have complete information on absolutely everything.

Just ask them.

They are the most intelligent, educated, wealthy, and successful minority group in the US, it can't be helped.

That picture really does sum up female comics perfectly. The most successful female comics have all followed that pattern. Silverman, Schumer, that chubby asian chick that always wears too-tight leather who I can't remember her name because she's a woman ...

HEY RABBI

It's amazing that barbie fans takes precedent over "alt-right" or "internet trolls" in this case. I guess this is how they expect barbie fans to behave.

It's like the BM/WF and token gay that turns up on half the shows nowadays. They know it doesn't sell but they spam it until there is nothing else to choose from.
Progress and all that.

The left really is on a mission to make everything the touch extremely uncool. When did we ever become the cool guys

>Peppa pig
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qZg3zOkpw

Attacking nepotism is never wrong

Wow, who put Chloe's disgusted driver in the background at the upper right?

>Barbie Fans

I love how they always assume that theres some hardcore fanbase hating on this shit when in reality everyone hearing about it, fan or not, thinks it's ridiculous.

kek!

Too bad, freedom of speech=truth.

Fucking commies.

Teenagers can be cruel

Thanks. In looking him up, I now know way more about that pig than I ever wanted to know.

>Barbie fans

So 6 year old girls are raging on Amy Schumer?

Thank god

Every time I see her I just think, "gross"

Amy Schumer needs to see this.

An actual ogre

>most intelligent, educated, wealthy, and successful
its called nepotism

On Comedy shows, must women blabber on about their vagina and how fat and ugly they are, because admittedly, women aren't as talented in comedy as men. I guess it's due to the fact that they are held up to higher standards, or the ones coming through just suck in the most case. I rarely see funny female comedians.

my jaw hurts from laughing

Kek, that's true though

Honestly, I think Sony just wants to kill itself by slowly releasing more and more shitty films until it dies

Too fat for barbie

OMG my fucking eyes, I didn't know it was THAT bad.

What did they expect would happen?
Did they not learn their lesson from ghostbusters?

They basically acknowledged the sequels will bomb but they're too stubborn to let the hate win so they'll continue to spew them out. They're digging their own grave.

Just like the dems did when everyone started realizing when Hillary was a piece of shit, Sony is doubling down.

I feel like they would have written this article regardless if anyone said anything mean or not.

Modern day
> (((marketing)))

c'mon guys, don't you get it? the positive message here?

the films message is that even if you're not beautiful and perfect and without personality, as long as you're from a rich and influential jewish family, and spout disgusting """humour""" about period blood and sucking bbc, you can fit in with the perfect beautiful vapid people too

bahahaha

Guess they will blame this on white men as well.

Chuck Schumer is a real fucking scumbag and he basically runs politics in New York

Fucking gold

>Daddy's a pinko senator from Jew York.

they need to vote that cockroach out, NYC has some sense at least, fucking guy defended the ATF for the waco attack

this

Except outrage on here doesnt work because were not going to buy their shit

> 'comedian' with thin skin.

Funnier than anything she ever wrote.

>inb4 now Barbie fans are racists
>inb4 Mattel announces next year that white Barbie is being phased out, and now their entire doll range will "embrace diversity"

>mfw there will never be a Klaus Barbie doll

KEK

It's called Satanic jewish usury granting them unlimited wealth through money changing schemes. We must emulate Christ, and drive these vipers from our nations.

Seriously..

Why the fuck are people on Sup Forums getting butthurt over this ugly bitch playing a barbie?

It's just a shitty film for young girls to not feel worthless just because they're ugly.

Holy shit!

Nepotism is what it is.

It worked for Catholics, it works nazi's it has always worked for the jews. It just works and its why Sup Forums will win in the end

>Barbie fans

Grown liberal men are cancer upon the body politic.

Isn't a big part of jewllywood money laundering?

This thread is about a news article moron

It would be great if she offed herself.

When we stopped being mainstream.
When fairies and fags and numales became the norm we became the rebels

>not reading the infographic
LEAF
E
A
F

>Barbie fans

that poor thing...

> Marketing train starting up before even a single production credit is finalized.

It's Ghostbusters all over again.