Is this really the best meme they can come up with? All of my liberal friends can't stop talking about "fake news...

Is this really the best meme they can come up with? All of my liberal friends can't stop talking about "fake news." I guess "conspiracy theory" isn't (((LIT))) anymore?

This is actually an info war now. They stopped trying to ignore the opposition.

I agree. It's far to generous to call a conspiracy theory news in any capacity.

>Not news calling actual news fake

When do we lynch the Lugenpresse.

A lot of people will buy in. They're just gaslighting the rest.

But where did it start? Did NYT start it and everyone followed their lead?

Why would they all suddenly start calling chan/leddit investigations "news"?

Don't let this shit slide - it's important that we recognize all their tactics before Zerg rush.

Pretty sure these are the mainstream media's dying throes. This election woke up most centrists as to how biased they are, more condescending borderline-propaganda like this isn't going to win anyone over.

and of course it's all kikes from "Cabalist" who are pushing this.

Media organizations coordinate with each other whenever there's a narrative they need to push heavily. You'll notice whenever a big shitstorm happens all the media headlines are exactly the same and published within minutes of each other

They are just biased the wikileaks show they were actively colluding with the DNC to shape the narrative and what news stories to drive.

>A lot of people will buy in. They're just gaslighting the rest.
What do you mean? Gaslighting? The rest? Who is gasoighting, who is bying into it and who are the rest?

>What do you mean it's fake news? I read it on reddit/wikileaks/Sup Forums therefore it must be true!

Stop being so fucking gullible. Learn some critical thinking skills and don't believe everything you read on the internet.

A

Stay in school, LEAF

>In a time when social media and internet can make people communicate freely and inform clearly with no bias like media corporations
>(((Big media corporations))) quickly losing rating and viewers
>(((Big media corporations))) tells you "news are fake except ours"

It makes you exercise your intellect

"Alt Right".

lol liberal friends cuck

Some people will believe whatever the media says. Media says anything they don't approve is fake news.

Everyone else is being gaslighted in to buying in to the media's lie. Gaslighting people by repeatedly saying this is fake that is fake. Enough so that the people who don't by in initially will begin to question their own sanity.

This is basically the same as when all the gaming media sites released the same "Gamers are dead" article in response to gamergate.

You'd think that the lugenpresse would try to be more subtle, but no. They're ridiculously blatant about it.

Yes it is actually a good meme though. Its infectious as fuck. I'm going to call a bunch of shit fake news now, it's hilarious.

The first time I hear the "fake news" thing was when I heard it during the "word of the year" announcement and fake news was the word. After that day, I have read and heard it fucking everywhere, every day. Not once before that day have I read or heard it.

It's a old strategy. I do question everything, but I been doing that for years so I have a head start on the freshly woke. But the media needs to be split up again. About 20 years ago the big guys bought up all the little mom and pop tv stations. News was fair news back than. But in a way mom and pop stations are re-emerging as indie news aka fake news.

Yeah, it's basically a power consolidation. They are protecting the monopoly but it does need to be broken up.