Why do Canadians they're so great?

Back to learning English Mohammed

Because they verbs

Why are Canadians so obsessed with house remodeling?

T-Thanks?

Because we're the best country in the world

I fucking hate this country

Get out

>tfw no plain jane leaf to cook you burgers, camp with you, and eat your syrup

Then go back to china chang

Because they think they're progressive, muh free health care, we're so european like moose niggers

Fuck you chink

>country

kek, is this what canadians tell themselves?

that they have an identity that isnt second hand america?

lmfao, pathetic.

Because we're raised to be smug assholes. This isn't even an exaggeration. Our media is constantly fixated on America yet everytime it's mentioned, they do their best to criticize it.

Our talk shows are always pushing the "americans are dumb/fat/rednecks xD" joke.

Our schools actively try to council kids into going to a Canadian school even if they have ivy league grades because our schools offer a more "diverse education portfolio"

Our history classes do their best to prop up Canadian as war heroes despite most other nations not giving a flying fuck about our contributions.

We're taught from day one that all immigration is good, trades are only for dumb american rednecks( despite the money they make), college is always good, we're literally the best at everything ever, our healthcare has no flaws and Canada is a liberal country and any conservative ideas make you "dumb as an American".

Our country is late night TV incarnate.

Canadian here, can confirm.

We're exactly like the USA but without as many niggers or guns. Move out to northern BC and you'll never be bothered by the cops and can do whatever you want.

newfoundlander reporting
worst province in worst country

2/3rds of the Canadian identity is not being American.

DUDE WE'RE AMERICANS BUT NOT AMERICANS BECAUSE WE'RE BRITISH BUT NOT BRITISH BECAUSE WE'RE FRENCH BUT NOT FRENCH BECAUSE WE'RE MULTICULTURAL KEKS LMAO

>get on sky train
>packed with stinky chinks covered in pimples and glued to their phones
>literally no other white person, a few muslims
>everyone is reading in chinese
>all the signs are in chinese
but hey diversity is our strength, rght? at least they're mostly conservative

>country
nope

Why do chinks get such bad zits? They either have perfect skin or they get covered in pimples that scar them for the rest of their lives. I would be a godless antman too if I had ugly fucking scars forever covering my face.

The other third is being morally superior to Americans.

Remember when we took in 30k Syrians just so we could brag about it to the Americans and jerk off to our own sense of moral superiority?

Iqbal ta tinternet is haram

Trudeau and Mulcair had to have a deabte on who would take in more refugees.
>I'll take in 30k!
>well I'll take in 1% of our population every year!

Depends on their genetics but a lot more get them than you would think, they just wear cover up( especially the koreans)

Lay off the gin m8y

Immigration under the guise of helping other countries is the dumbest fucking thing. You end up taking either the cream of the crop and hurting the original country, or taking a pile of shit from an overpopulated country, changing literally nothing back home while shitting up the west.

Vive le Quebec

that's a nice (((snowflake)))

they don't. they're in denial.

>Our history classes do their best to prop up Canadian as war heroes despite most other nations not giving a flying fuck about our contributions.

This. Every thing I learned in history was without us Canadians no one would have won a battle or had airplane pilots.

They think its a virtue to be the opposite of everything they perceive as "American" as far as politics and social issues go.

They have an extremely inflated ego caused by rampant leftism, and they're wayyy further left in regards to the current climate. They criminalized mis-using pronouns for fucks sake

>mfw every point is 100% correct

>health care

Isn't even Canadian... It's provincial jurisdiction.

Because we actually have money to improve things unlike you niggers.

Same thing in Quebec, but replace "American" with "Anglo".

I appreciate Canada a lot more, having left Quebec. Hope to one day live in the US, though. Need me some 2nd Amendment.

We're literally New York State lite

>queen's crown crest
ok puppet state calm down

Whatever happened to Natasha ?