Should the US implement a kind of mandatory military/civil service during or after high school to help remedy the NEET...

Should the US implement a kind of mandatory military/civil service during or after high school to help remedy the NEET problem?

Other possible benefits include:
> better appreciation to 2nd Amendment
> healthier and fitter people during the prime teenage growth hormones years
> helps produce better drivers if vehicle training involved
> helps foster citizenship
> can supplement local/regional government fire department, emergency response, etc
> should not affect main military branches

Nice race mixing b8 fag

SAGE

Honestly yes
Mandatory military is a requirement for nat soc

sup /r/asianmasculinity

Yes. One or two years. I served in AmeriCorps NCCC and it was a great experience.

What military uniform is that? It's not U.S.

I love how most of the people in favor of this never served

what's stopping you?

Maybe force people into the army corps of engineers and have them do construction for two years

Hey /r/smalldickproblems

>AmeriCorps
>tfw 24
>tfw too old for this

look mom i posted it again xD

College, going with full ride into biochemistry.

I mean there are officer programs I'm interested in, namely Navy NUPOC. But I'm focus on the med school track at the moment, am open to OCS and medical officer as well

Rekt

>tfw asthma with inhaler
>unable to join
>no free education
>no easy and fixed schedule
>no 4 years+ of free experience in the career field I'm interested in

Fuck genetics that don't go my way now I'm stuck in shitty university

This will be wonderful

An apprenticeship program, get our kids on track to make america great again

As someone whos for gun rights, respects this country and isn't a savage liberal I say no. I made it just fine through life without military service. If you want to send people I am all for sending liberals.

I like the idea of it. It will be pretty much boot camp kindergarten (mixed with ROTC) except with useful civilian trainings. Send both male and female, and after completion, should they choose to volunteer and enlist, the forces will have kids familiar with forces and ready to be in the regular branch

Same situation except my left leg is paralyzed. Fucking sucks, man.

Worst Korea army officer

If a mandatory military happens and you were an asthmatic 16 year old. They will give you a comfy role. Get you fit to the best they can and you can do support roles like public security duties or comfy computer monitoring duties

sorry about that cripple bro. My bro in college had one of those withered arms and he still found a decent job

This will come with the implementation of UBI in the USA around 2021/2022.

this easily triggered
It's a thread about mandatory military service.

Tfw no pale blue eye qt.

How does he even fucking do it? He's probably a tiny dicked manlet

Yes.

it's probably the navy uniform.
The dark blue colors guarantees pussy

Yeah vets are doing great

Of course. Men only. PoC get a pass because of all the hardships they've already endured. Enjoy your two years of doing pushups in the mud while Tyrone and Jamal enjoy all the 18-21 year old white girls with no other men in their age group.

>triggered

Yes, we have it in Norway. I have seen so meny Young men grow a pair in the military

There isn't a NEET problem in the US.

But we already have something like that. But instead of right after high school which is retarded it only exists if for example we go to war with Russia or China.

How does yours compare to Finland's, Switzerland's, or Israel's implementation?

dude, coming from a country that used to have mandatory military and still has it in a smaller form (3 days of training), it shows the scars in the minds of our people.
Tho I wouldn't mind it, alot of others would
And during the time it was mandatory, if you hadn't done the 4 years of service you were denied many jobs.
Another thing is the scars, many people came back home with no legs or not even come at all.
All of this scared the youth and everybody ran like monkey refugees to france.
I do agree, military service makes better discipline and order, build character and makes you and many your nation tougher. But it will surely collapse.

no. i had mandatory community service. shit fucking sucks, no one wants to be there being forced to do shit so you just end up doing a half assed job and everyone hates everything.

Forced globalist mercenary work protecting the Jewish plaything the USA?

Sorry to here that man. Keep your chin up, learn to code and make funking bank

Could I have 14 words with you?

>wanting to die for kikes
Top goy!

yes

i would have liked a mandatory bootcamp/military-like program at age 15-19 or something like that.

It seems like after 6th grade, outside of perhaps a few classes, what purpose was there to learn anything else? might as well have some real life skills to show for it.

Japan has no military and their the motherland of NEETs.

You might be onto something here user

Couldn't those fucking leafs AT LEAST get a pretty one?

Honestly, though, most headscarf-wearing women I see are fit and good-looking if they're

I think this is healthy for US, should be a requirement before voting as well