(((They))) cancelled World Peace, the world's first alt right tv show

(((They))) cancelled World Peace, the world's first alt right tv show.

splitsider.com/2016/12/adult-swim-cancels-its-alt-right-show-million-dollar-extreme/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U
youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw#t=41m25
youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY&index=194&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good, less reason to watch the electric jew

Wasnt even on British TV

I don't know why

youtu.be/jgNDA_Z2H0U

You should have seen this coming

On the bright side Sam Hyde has gone off the deep end talking about pizzagate and naming the Jew

Where did adult Swim announce the cancellation?

It wasn't very good.

His youtube stuff was better

Yeah hydewars has been pretty good. Charls is autistic as fuck though how can sam deal with that guy?

Hydewars > World Peace

funny, sam hyde jokes about season 2 on his new hyde wars channel

'Rock' was originally 'Rule'.

>Charls is autistic as fuck
it's TOO MUCH

youtube.com/watch?v=flWfpwN0giw#t=41m25

Good. Sam is funny, but he's a fucking edgelord. He obviously has great talent, if he could just reel in that teenage angst he's still feeling he'd be the fucking man.

DELETE THIS

Charles is based as fuck and has patrician taste in literature.

He reminds me of myself when I was younger.

damn it was actually pretty good if you like hydes humour style

and clearly out of his league in most of the conversations.

charls role is too be the most normie looking person of the group. "salesman" my ass.

Cancelled?! Fine. I was tired of watching the same episode of Family Guy over and over anyways. Looks like it's back to leaving the tv on BET while I sleep.

OMG SOMEONE SAID IT WAS BAD TWITTER

SHUT IT ALL DOWN

is this the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=scBOjH5sKbM
This looks like it was created by one of the most autistic minds in the world.

Fuck adult swim...Fuuuukkkk

Just kill those Jews !!!I'm never watching any adults swim shows ever again. May they die slowly and painfully

>Alt-right show

You have to be fucking kidding me

When can I expect an article from that glorious Buzzfeed warrior Joe Bernstein. I follow his journalistic endeavors quite closely.

No shit

Wait till you see this one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gle6fkEad_8

The salesman of the group is Nick...

I just sent AS an email.

I made sure (((they))) were called out and that after the second civil war they will be on the traitor's list, mean life in prison (IF I put in a good word should they """counter coup""" but I know they won't.

Gallows awaits betrayers of the Nation.

I didn't know he created stuff like this. This is top tier autism.

What's the name of that song btw I keep forgetting it.

this is the kind of shit that got it cancelled. thanks buddy

okay spergo thanks for your well thought out efforts

Can you find the tunnels?

I'd like to know that too akchually

youtube.com/watch?v=4wpJBeedAWY
So does anyone actually understand what he's raving on about?

Kek, I hope you did

> Listen to CNN!

> Be partisan for life!

> Diversity through uniformity!

First they take down Dethklok

Now this

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amazing that they made it past the great jewish firewall for even one season and it was only because a jew happened to like their stuff despite knowing sam hyde was against jewish supremacists

HOLY SHIT SOMEBODY PUT THIS THING OUT OF ITS MISERY

youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY&index=194&list=PL0O8ixe70Z252fAeg46H_1V5TcMnntL_U

NOOOOO, FUCKING BASTARDS!!!!
the show was amazing, maybe some other channelw ill pick it up... it can happen right?

of course they did. wayyyyy to controversial for cable TV, plus you just know that AS was probably put under a lot of pressure by the cable providers to pull that shit.

>Charles is based as fuck and has patrician taste in literature.

>it's a Charles talks about The Book of the New Sun episode

hmmm

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

it wasn't funny and got terrible (even for adult swim) ratings

World Peace was pretty fucking shitty.

TV is a failing medium anyways. They need to stick to social media and Youtube in general, they have much more creative freedom to do their best work

According to one source with knowledge of the network’s operations, it’s likely that Lazzo is already aware of the show’s solicitations of the alt-right. The same source said that the Adult Swim standards department repeatedly found coded racist messages in the show, including swastikas, which were removed ahead of broadcast. None of this was enough, according to one of the sources, to convince Lazzo not to air the show."

>GAY
>JEWISH
>TV

They rocked the boat too much over there at Turner Broadcasting.

Fuck it, though, they can keep Eric Andre, Tim & Eric, Super Deluxe, CNN, etc., etc.

The only thing watchable in the AS current lineup now is King of the Hill and ATHF reruns.

You don't watch them, do you?

You should pirate everything. All television networks need to be starved of revenue.

Will Sam ever reveal what went on behind the scenes?

You know what to do

>sucking baby dicks
>it's tradition

>TOO MUCH

god damn it. i laughed my ass off every single episode. F

everything on AS is satanic talmudic jewish garbage

yep

THAT'S WOT THE QUEEN WOULD DO

WP's eye-catchers (don't know if that's the real term, it's those graphics between segments) had tons of stuff which were cut/censored

murder charles is based as fuck

kill yourself

Hyde wars ep. 4

This shit is just amazing.

It got better ratings than The Eric Andre Show's first season, Your Pretty Face's second season and Check It Out's fourth season. To say it had "terrible ratings" is absolute BS.

I agree, but maybe this is the schtick? That one irritating British guy has an autistic sidekick, Conan has Andy, etc.

He's the everyman.

So did Viewtiful Joe Bernstein get his wish in the end after all?

Kek I knew this shit would happen. Sam revealed his power levels way too early and Tim and Eric shut them down

>naming the Jew

He's been naming the Jew for years.

This thread confirms that Sup Forums and reddit are literally the same place now.

Reminder you just can't win on a mainstream level Sup Forums. Even Trump is becoming a shill. You should have taken the hint after GamerGate

I guarantee the orders came down from TBS/Time Warner. This is the same company that owns CNN. Giving Sam a show is totally counter to their overall corporate agenda (pro-hillary corporate globalist leftism).

SHUT IT DOWN

how would u know?

that's just how people are. no one is perfect. everyone is different.

>according to one source
>doesn't post source

Also Sam posted a 20 minute long rant about how they did not hide racist messages in the show, that it was their first tv shoe and they didn't want to fuck it up

youtube.com/watch?v=3LY3ftiLqmE
I expected better of you Pol

Sam could easily just bypass them, Notch has already shown interest in funding his show.

Thanks dude

Best moment

involving himself in this dipshit pizzagate stuff was a bad move, but MDE is probably only getting more popular from here on out. They'll figure out some way to make money.

I bought a copy of their upcoming book to help them out

good it was fucking shit
they've put out better content in the past 2 weeks with hydewars than they ever could have with 10 years of a censored cable tv show

so did I. shipping was fucking stupid expensive.

how can one man be so pleb

This.

Even getting one season of a show like that on basic cable is a huge achievement in this day and age. People who don't deal with publishing music or TV have no idea how insane it was that anyone gave him a season considering how much even world peace went against the narrative.

This. Turn off the electric Jew. Shitpost for 1 hour a day and build skills.

Poop times don't count.

Charles is funny as fuck

Charles is blue collar who tries to be well-read. You can't fault him for effort.
Guy's literally a construction worker who'll go back to being a construction worker now that the show's done. Just like he said he would.

They'll be good at it too, shit he could bypass the publishing Jew altogether and still make money most likely.

I must say though, that Hydewars needs editing. I used to do awkward, proto-Hyde tier Public Access and editing is the key with these types of formats.

It's another Shoah!!!!
>just started watching Hyde. Now they shut it down.

is it because they are lateeenx?

time to sue for discriominatino

I hate this fucking Brett Gelman dude. He's like the personification of cuckoldry. And here I thought the media could be redeemable.

Goddamn it.
They didn't even make it overtly alt-right.
The show isn't in the slightest bit offensive.
Just another example of corrupt Hollywood purging those who dare not be a brainless democrat.
This is exactly why actors telling you who to vote for is such bullshit, they're not allowed to think for themselves because they'd be exiled if they did.

Viewtiful (((Joe))) might have won this time, but Sam Hyde will put up a fight

I remember that in the uncensored episode that was released there was a drawing of a guy with a confederate flag on his shirt doing what looked like a nazi salute. and it was censored to a german flag in the official verson. I think he is lying.

Sammy already makes $1200 a month on patreon.
Maybe it's not enough to do MDE full time, but it's a start.