I've been watching women completely freak out about having to compete with sex dolls and it got me thinking if they...

I've been watching women completely freak out about having to compete with sex dolls and it got me thinking if they didn't also collectively react to the even bigger threat to them of younger girls, because:
>Younger girls can't get pregnant so they can't trick you into paying child support for 18 years
>They don't have a lot of baggage so the relationship is the center of the world to them and they'll do everything to please you
>Female hormones haven't fucked up their brains yet so you can actually get along better with them
>For a long term relationship it's an optimal time for her to adapt to you and for you to get to know all of her needs
It looks like men have been massively cucked by the pedophilia meme created by older women to eliminate all the competition they could eliminate.

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=urashima_tarou
inquisitr.com/3417050/australian-authorities-crack-down-on-life-like-child-sex-dolls-should-they-be-illegal-in-the-u-s/
abc.net.au/news/2016-03-22/petition-to-ban-child-sex-dolls-in-australia-gains-traction/7267114
youtube.com/watch?v=fNRcQrYnxlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>created by older women
>implying dried up bitter empty sacks of skin have created anything but larger pension deficits

Kill yourself monkey

>>Younger girls can't get pregnant
they actually can tho
>>They don't have a lot of baggage
her relatives likely disapprove / she would has major "daddy issues"

to your point tho, my main issue is the lack of polygamy. yet it would be even harder to get a gf, but there would be a lot more competition

On a scale of 1-10, how autistic are you?

Follow up question, how much do you irrationally hate women?

I believe I am owed a source to the video in which this image came from, hue.

>Younger girls can't get pregnant
How young exactly is "younger" to you? 7yo?

HUEHUE advocating for pedos.

Makes sense that south americans have the highest rates of child rapes.

>hate women
>irrational

Maybe if the government legalized fucking, loving, and socializing with jailbait girls. We did not have to make loli sex dolls but we do now!

we are 150 years away from having animatronics that are not uncanny valley territory it isn't happening in your life time autist

i should elaborate you won't be nutting in any non-spooky robots soon OP

You're completely right but the fags here have drank the feminist kool-aid.
>For a long term relationship it's an optimal time for her to adapt to you and for you to get to know all of her needs
Especially this. If a girl is married good and young it will be a better relationship because they've been together since she was little.
>her relatives likely disapprove
Of course it should be up to the girl's father to decide who she is to marry.

Lol of course, there was no aoc before women suffrage, they just got rid of the competition.
Why do you think they are for refugees? Cause they know most of them are males.
They would shot the boats if they were full of lolis.

I really don't give shit about your thread, but looking at pic related got me thinking; in 20 years time, most cg will be indistinguishable from real life photos.

Don't know how I feel about this.

>watching women completely freak out about having to compete with sex dolls

Sauce?

In 2017 the sexbot will be available for the small price of $17,000

Let us know how they are op

>that pic
user, please...My sides

you just can't post a pic like that and not provide the sauce.

all pedos please die.

t. old vago

Feminist numale pubbitor or postwall wymyn detected.

What a good little feminist drone you are. Do you want a cookie for being such a good boy?

Gotta agree OP. We should probably just abolish the age of consent, and deregulate the adoption services in order to intrigue potential buyers.

Even putting the moral issue aside, risking the life of a healthy female with a dangerous pregnancy is stupid even from an evolutionary standpoint.
Let the female mature and have her bear your children with a much lower % of death due to complications instead of rushing things for no other reason than personal pleasure.

>Before AoC
>Population boomed
>After AoC
>Below replacement rate

Whatever you say, Tomato.

With modern medicine there's basically no chance of any female dying from pregnancy. The only places that happens are complete shitholes.

bump

see:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=urashima_tarou

That's what I've found so far

An average sized penis could really hurt a small girl.... Ooooooh that's right, you pedos need tiny girls for your micro-dicks.

Pedos should just do evolution and the world a favor and kill themselves.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHT?

Sex dolls are hilarious

Age of consent isn't a joke

fuck off

thanks senpai.

I'd be interested in having a relationship with a fully functioning android. I know they won't be at that level of A.I. but I would date an android over a human. Just being able to have a conversation with someone without worrying about hurting their feelings but also them not constantly needing your attention even though you put your dick in them would be tops. She'd be so intelligent...as a database at least. She can have the features I want. Hopefully the A.I. will be good enough to have philosophical conversations with, maybe I can even choose who she draws her personality from.... Oh and she'll have a dick. Perfect futa-mode.

This

I agree when in the 13 to 18 range, anything below is morally corrupt. Hormones have really fucked are youth up, girls are growing up way to quick and men are barely growing the fuck up.

This has already happened. In most countries, the legal age for sex reflects when women are able to give birth healthily. In America and most of the West, it's so high and the feminist ideal is so ingrained that women aren't giving birth at the proper age anymore.

I saw an article posted on a shitty facebook page yesterday about a 7 year old wearing makeup. The top upboated comment was from a woman saying the kid was 'ugly', and then compared herself to the child. As soon as the child was sexualized, this woman felt so threatened that she had to post a snide comment degrading a fucking *child*. Women have no limits when it comes to how jealous they can get.

You have it backwards. It is quite rational to not think highly of the irrational. Especially when the irrational throw themselves into spheres requiring rationality (e.g., business, media, science, academia, politics), cause a giant mess, then retreat behind a wall of tears and name calling (irrationality).

Is that Beverly Mitchell (from the television series "Seventh Heaven") in the middle (i.e., blond hair, wearing the blue blouse)?

In the USA there was an Age of Consent (AOC), before feminism, but it was set at pre-pubescence.

B-but m-muh p-pizzagate. H-hillary rapes little children

>3271▶
> (OP)
Aren't orphanages already supposed to be secret kiddie rape vans?

> inquisitr.com/3417050/australian-authorities-crack-down-on-life-like-child-sex-dolls-should-they-be-illegal-in-the-u-s/

> abc.net.au/news/2016-03-22/petition-to-ban-child-sex-dolls-in-australia-gains-traction/7267114
> Grandmother Mellissa Evans began the petition on Change.org about two months ago, but recently the signatures have spiked, reaching more than 18,000.

> The dolls are anatomically correct and resemble children as young as five.

> "I am hoping this petition will prohibit the import of child sex dolls into Australia. Ideally, the manufacture and sale of these sickening 'aids for paedophiles' will be ceased globally," she writes.

The comments itt are hilarious. CNN was completely right, the alt-right are pedos who are projecting on others.

>Younger girls can't get pregnant

i can assure you they can

hownu.ru

it's always ok when we do it.

that was the most disturbing and erotic thing I've seen yet, and I started on gurochan.

good points op, i'm pedo now. enjoy your succubi cucks

I hate these anti women threads. They talk shit on all women and I fucking love my mother. My father died of a stroke when I was 2 and she raised me single while working a full time job and still managed to spend fuck loads of time with me.

Women, especially mothers, are fantastic. This is why abortion is wrong because mothers are incredibly capable.

This. Just look at pre-industrial societies (3rd World). No sexual regulation to speak of (outside of Islam). Pre-industrial societies enjoy huge population growth rates. Girls are impregnated at the first opportunity and have many children (huge families).

If pregnancy was truly dangerous, as feminist social scientists claim, this would show in the data. Pre-industrial societies, which also have a high death rate due to accidents/disasters/violence, should see a negative population growth rate. Presumably, due to the high base mortality rate + the excess deaths of all the young mothers giving births (and dying in the process). But, as 100,000 years of data prove, this type of mating scenario dramatically boosts population levels.

Also, since people/groups are inclined (instinctively) to do things which increase their odds of survival, if young girls getting pregnant contributed to excess mortality (i.e., endangered the survival of the tribe/village) then there would be no inclination to impregnate young girls.

Finally, the multi-billion dollar global cosmetics industry serves the endless demand, on the part of women, to have the skin features, complexion, hair, and eyes of pubescent females.

> tldr: the overwhelming data disproves your assertion.

Hooo boy I can't believe what I'm seein.
Oh why would you post something like that man oh man.

GODDAMNIT THAT IMAGE AGAIN, I NEED SAUCE GODDAMNIT SAUCE NOW

thanks, poland, for reminding me of this fetish

>Even if sex robots aren't banned, small child like sex robots will be banned.

Its almost as if they want child molesters to molest children

wtf is Michelle doing watching that girl get maced lol

Seriously, what the fuck? Not only is everything you said wrong, you're literally describing manipulating children. Fuck off.

I agree in that age should be 12 and not 18 or whatever the fuck it is.Girls now are developed at 12.

Beta cuck detected

what the fuck am I looking at?

Sex dolls will encourage childbirth as women get pregnant 'on accident' the first time a man fucks them and expects a ring right there and then.

It's gonna be the 50's all over again.

Then artificial wombat come and the gender war finally goes all out.

Mommy problems detected

No youre just a cuck

do you still take baths with mommy, what does she call your pecker?

Well men certainly didn't impose that law upon themselves

Future wife

youtube.com/watch?v=fNRcQrYnxlI

Well now we know what a real life ahegao looks like.

>>Younger girls can't get pregnant

>Pre-industrial societies enjoy huge population growth rates.
this is false, and it invalidates all your subsequent points, as they're all based on that

every single one of these threads is a trap. im very glad they are working so well.

Not all of them are, there's plenty of cases of neglect, abandonment, abuse and murder from mothers.

when (((they))) try to normalize paedophilia the women are going to be in for a big surprise

Daily reminder that if you support pedophilia in any shape or form you deserve to be hanged.

Glad to see that other people see the light

Kids don't got tiddies

I don't. I support hebephilia. The way nature intended.

Viva Beppe Grillo!

>that pic
>not all of them with the mental health problems tag

All women are crazy, just varying levels.

does reposting the same bait break any rules?

>artificial wombat
I had to search to make sure this wasn't a meme.

>Oh and she'll have a dick.

age of consent should remain at 18 years.
It's to protect them and prepare them for a better future.

Age of consent is just a feminism meme get a hold of yourself you cuck.

>remain 18 years
>very few places even in the US have 18 yo AOC

Maybe look into for 30 seconds before you say dumb shit?

Definitely not, it's a matter of primal disgust for both sexes. Wouldn't you want to kick the shit out of the guy who touches your little sister or daughter?
Dolls, on the other hand, are just fucking dolls.

girl+netting+squiggly sea creatures

18 fine, but 16 and they're of baby making age for sure. However they aren't probably going to get pregnant at that age, well only if they sleep with the first person they meet.

Honestly lets hold out and hope they'll be more responsible. Either way I would say 16 is the bare minimum and something no one should have any qualms about.

there are like 9 states in the USA that have 18 year AOC, you stupid mexican.

Age of consent existed before feminism was even a thing.

>not wanting a REAL sexdoll

>9
>out of 50

Yea, that is a lot of them all right, I guess we can basically say the US has 18yo AOC cause 9 have it.

> Younger girls can't get pregnant
Get out of here Podestra. The pizza shop will reopen soon enough once they patch the bullet holes. If you're bord go get yourself some chicken wings and leave us alone.

in those studies where they hook up guys penises with wires and show them different pictures to test their arousal it was noted that pedophiles and homosexuals are above average

The real question is how women can compete with the likes of Marie

Can you please have sex with womans?

Please.

With functional uterus if possible.

I'm fucking ready for pedo death camps m8

I intended to say artificial womb but picked wombat from the autocomplete as it was positively Memetastic.

They can never ban male ingenuity. If you have a mannequin, a box cutter, and a fleshlight, then you too can commit thought crime on a budget.

This, is everything XD