WTF was this Sup Forums?

The most obvious sky phenomena are missile and satellite events, but the Russians initially denied that it was a missile test gone wrong. Later, they said it was a failed missile test, an ICBM launched from the White Sea that failed in its third stage.

The launch if it indeed came from the White Sea would put the missile over NATO countries, which would like, tick them off to no end...so where's the outrage? And, the phenomenon lasted a reported 10-12 minutes and the third stage of a rocket has very little fuel in it. Third stage is when the missile is thrust into space, and uses the last of its fuel to do so. There's only a few seconds of fuel left, maybe a minute.

If this Bulava ICBM is the 8th failure out of the 12 launched, why have there been no other spirals appearing after similar ICBM failures? Even remotely similar? Ever? And no explanation I have heard convinces me that a failing, wayward missile can make a perfect spiral in the sky. Perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Star_Kachina
mynews4.com/news/local/coast-guard-sector-la-light-in-the-sky-was-a-missile-test
alternative-news(DOT)tk/us-air-force-officer-under-attack-after-he-identifies-cern-human-sacrifice-victim/
youtube.com/watch?v=WftnuMaAARo&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_phenomena
youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7FMnpWMhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's fucking nothing

1 not a missile but a test of a super weapon
2 mk ultra possibly mind control device eye sight style
3 possibly sign of the end of times
4 alien warning

take your pick

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Star_Kachina

The ninth and final sign of destruction is described by White Feather as, "You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease." This idea of the Blue Star Kachina marking the end of all Hopi rituals is reflected in Waters' book, Book of the Hopi, in which he states, "The end of all Hopi ceremonialism will come when a kachina removes his mask during a dance in the plaza before uninitiated children." This absence of Hopi ceremonialism will coincide with the destruction of the Fourth World. Waters suggested that World War III will begin and the United States will be ripped apart by war, leaving only the Hopis and their homeland intact. The war of the end of the world is described by Waters as "a spiritual conflict with material matters."

According to Hopi prophecy (as reported by Waters), shortly after the Blue Star Kachina is visible to all and the Day of Purification is realized, the True White Brother will come to earth in search of Hopi "who steadfastly adhere to their ancient teachings." It is said that if the True White Brother fails in his mission and is unable to find uncorrupted men and women, that the earth will be completely destroyed and none will be spared. However, if successful in bringing the symbols and finding those who still follow the true Hopi way of life, the world will be created anew and all the faithful will be saved from destruction.

If you Google search images for petroglyphs and see the many, many examples of spirals that the Native Americans carved upon rock after rock. And Europe. Spirals appear in ancient art quite frequently.

The grandest quest of the human mind: to understand man's place within the universe. To perceive the pattern which connects man and nature ... Posing the question, "what is the pattern which connects all living creatures," is it the spiral? The spiral has appeared in ancient art since the beginning, and all over the world too. Then there is the Divine Proportion, the Logarithmic Spiral, and the Fibonacci Number sequence that all explore pattern and regularity and beauty in the gorgeous spiral.

A Spiral of light IS NOT possible if not projected on something.. that means that a "Rocket test" cant be the reason for this anomaly..

what religion is this, is this some kind of spiritualistic paganism or is this a variant of Catholicism and Christianity

Project Blue Beam?

It's what the Hopi tribe of Indians believed.

interesting, did Norwegians even have native americans back then.

Probably something CERN-related. That machine has fucked things up more than we could ever begin to realise.

It's from seven years ago, is what it is.

Yeah, really looks like this, doesn't it?

>WTF was this Sup Forums?

a luminescent sky spiral.

I saw something exactly like that while climbing in Arizonas catalina mountains. It was visible across several states, I assumed it was a failed ICBM test off of point mugu, but it was still suuuuper spooky.

The navy ended up saying thats what it was, but hard to know for real.

mynews4.com/news/local/coast-guard-sector-la-light-in-the-sky-was-a-missile-test

it means mithras is coming come... and he has (((lizards))) and molochs to kill.

its an out of control rocket being backlit by sunrise. It's happened several times.

No it hasnt. It is an invaluable tool that has monumentally furthered our understanding of physics. Shut up.

ya think?

good goyim believe that this isnt tearing the universe at all, i wouldnt blame the ayys for wanting to kill us we are literally tearing everyones home planets apart.

t. CERN employee

I wonder what the exposure time on the camera was. Did this whole thing exist at once or is this a long exposure that captures an entire event.

there are multiple videos of it happening in the sky

>satanic rituals
>creepy fucking shiva statue outside
>ITS JUST PHYSICS BRO

They are literally trying to open a portal to hell.

Not sure. Would be good to know.

Patterns like this is normal for rockets and there are 100s of videos on youtube with similar patterns from other rocket launchings.

666 is their logo

that woman died too. that wasnt a mock sacrifice. shes missing

Ultra beasts confirmed.

>us we are literally tearing everyones home planets apart.
>t. Not even a basic understanding of physics
Kys
>a portal to hell
>he believes in hell
Ffs do you hear yourself?
>rituals
What about it exactly was satanic? How did you determine that?
Also it was obviously a couple of interns trolling your dumb ass.

Kek. No she fucking isnt you idiot.
If you've ever been there you'd know you cant kill someone right fuckimg there in the open and get away with it.

Wasn't this caused by EISCAT?

t. stupid fucking goyim
stay mad idiot your probably a brainwashed employee or a physicist moron

bomb test

I've heard that theory, too.

EISCAT (European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association) operates three incoherent scatter radar systems, at 224 MHz, 931 MHz in Northern Scandinavia and one at 500 MHz on Svalbard, used to study the interaction between the Sun and the Earth as revealed by disturbances in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. At the Ramfjordmoen facility (near Tromso, Norway), it also operates an ionospheric heater facility, similar to HAARP. Additional receiver stations are located in Sodankylä, Finland, and Kiruna, Sweden. The EISCAT Svalbard radar (ESR) is located in Longyearbyen, Norway. The EISCAT Headquarters are also located in Kiruna.

EISCAT is funded and operated by research institutes and research councils of Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan, China, the United Kingdom, France and Germany.

The system was also tested for space debris tracking and the radars were proven to be capable of statistical observations of Low-Earth orbit (LEO) debris (altitudes of 500 to 1500 km) down to 2 cm in size. Since these measurements are insufficient to determine complete orbits, the radar has only limited space surveillance value. Because the space debris tracking change is only a dedicated back-end computer system, the primary EISCAT observations are not compromised. As a result of that, the EISCAT radars allow continuous monitoring of the LEO debris in a beam park mode, functioning as a space surveillance system part of the European Space Agency's Space Situational Awareness Programme (SSA).

Hell doesn't necessarily have to exist in its biblical sense. It could be anything.

>Other universes exist
>Some, or most of them, are bad
>CERN intends to open a pathway to one of them

Pretty basic stuff desu.

> If you've ever been there you'd know you cant kill someone right fuckimg there in the open and get away with it.

And yet that is exactly what happened.

>a physicist moron
>physicist
>moron
I aint even mad.
But I do strongly urge you to consider sucide for the good of the human genepool. At the very least stop smoking weed and never procreate.

>The launch if it indeed came from the White Sea would put the missile over NATO countries
Not really.

>CERN intends to open a pathway to one of them
No it doesnt. CERN is extremely transparent.
>And yet that is exactly what happened.
Funny how you have literally zero proof for this

>Kek. No she fucking isnt you idiot.
yes she is.
alternative-news(DOT)tk/us-air-force-officer-under-attack-after-he-identifies-cern-human-sacrifice-victim/

you braindead saturn worshipping cucks will be burned by the light.

>alternative-news(DOT)tk
Fake, gay and borderline mentally retarded.
Looks like you're the dumb cuck who will believe literally any conspiracy bullshit. Oh boy are the interns having a laugh right now.
Also it is literally impossible to identify the woman in that video

>But I do strongly urge you to consider sucide for the good of the human genepool. At the very least stop smoking weed and never procreate.

sure mate, ill be laughing when you find out the truth and your babbling all the things you find out on here.

>muh (((fake news)))
nice "argument', im sure mithras will wait to hear you out before smiting you :^)

I remember seeing this live last year
>youtube.com/watch?v=WftnuMaAARo&feature=youtu.be

>nice "argument',
Funny how you ignore my actual argument and lack any resemblance of an argument or rebuttal yourself.
Sad! Shoo, gullible cospiracuck.

No you wont. The only people laughing are me and the interns, laughing at your stupidity.

you had no argument you fucking retard. theres literally video evidence of you subhumans sacrificing somebody at cern.

sure techno cuck, have fun destroying humainty at any second with that destroyer of world machine in that building of yours.

>which would like, tick them off to no end
Show tits.

Swirly In the Sky like when I flush my touilet

theres a video on youtube m8

He actually did it the absolute madman.

It can, if its the result of the emissions reflecting sunlight. The rocket is high enough in altitude that its emissions expand rapidly over a wide area and are still in sunlight even though the earth below has already gone through nightfall. the nature of the exhaust means it is very reflective and appears very bright in the twilight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twilight_phenomena

It doesn't explain the spiral pattern however.

I sploodged.

It's the AYYS.

Lusamine and Nihilego will let you merge with them user (Cosmog needs to stay in the bag)

gamma ray burst

youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7FMnpWMhY

>shortly after the Blue Star Kachina is visible to all and the Day of Purification is realized, the True White Brother will come to earth in search of Hopi "who steadfastly adhere to their ancient teachings."

Wow.

Missle test

This was in Kirkenes and it appears to be looking east aka towards Russia.

Failed rocket.

They don't know what it really was. If they do, they ain't talking.

Have literally none of you seen a rocket get launched at twilight? The propellant is being released at an altitude so high up that the sun is still shining on it and that's why it stands out so much when it's dark out.

Take your half assed theories to you fucking retards.