ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL BTFO DRUMPF ON DECEMBER 19TH!!!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!!!

>Kasich emerges as the group's alternative Electoral College pick.

Its over.

YES
GO MADAM GO

At this point, we have so much winning now that Trump has been elected that I may be getting bored with the winning.

MADAM

god I hope so, the keks wed have.

praise kek

Although I want Trump to win, this would certainly be a real Happening to watch unfold

>ITT

CTR talking to themselves.

He did say we would sick of winning
>mfw hes right

Jajajaja

Then liberal smugness would be turned up to 11/10.

Would civil war happen though? I could see big protests and maybe a few riots but actual war?

I'm going to make a fresh bowl of guac to eat with the salty trump tears on 12/19 lol. Jeb!

Are democrats that spiteful that they'll crash the stock market and touch off a defacto civil war to fuck Trump out of the Presidency?

Ask yourself; Do you believe it's WORTH it to go to war over?

If Yes, then yes....yes, Yes, YES!

>we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!!!
i thought you said you were a trump supporter

come on, shills can't be this stupid, right?

They'd get BTFO in a civil war. Black Friday sales of guns, were more then what the marines have.

Read it again you dumb redneck drumpfkin.

>former Trump supporter
Nah. Go away CTR.

kys slav subhuman

I doubt it. Msm wouldn't even let anyone know there are protests

>kys
>muh CTR

Fuck off drumpftard.

Yes, it's worth stopping literally Hitler.

She lost the election because she failed to win where she needed to win and where Democrats had a long record of winning — the upper Midwest — as well as where they win when they're doing their jobs well (Ohio, Florida, Pennsylvania, North Carolina)

>drumpftard
How about you go instead. Obviously not a former supporter if you're saying stupid shit like that

When will Hiroshimoot rangeban Serbia so we can be rid of this insufferable autist?

They were ready to start WW3 and a bunch of Californians still think secession is viable. They're on the fucking edge man.

Liberals - "h-he can't do _insert thing here_ *nervous laughter*"

>he does it

Liberals - "reeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeee*sniffle*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *gasp for air* waaaaahhhhh..................... *wipes snot* haha... Okay he won't do _insert thing here_ because of _insert thing here_"

When will they learn? All this salt can't possibly be good for me.

>subvert

get ready for civil war boys.

If they do it, then the electoral voters are legitimate enemies who've usurped democracy. Their privacy and safety are forfeit.

Democrats can't crash the stock market, they have no money

There'd be no civil war, just a massacre of LGBT and SJW tumblerettes

Bring it on Demacucks

> subvert
Seriously, they're not even trying to be subtle about it anymore. This shit is seditious.

This haves no chance of happening

THE ELECTOR ARE REPUBLICANS

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man have the nuclear codes!!!
I actually hope this happens.

It will kick off a civil war that will devolve into a race war and we Whites will finally be able to free ourselves from the kike menace once and for all.