Well, It was fun while it lasted

Good times pol

best timeline desu

its infuriating and amusing watching them try so hard

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

URGENT: John Podesta sighted in R-Devin Nunes' office -- HR6383 passed in House to shut down "Fake News" due to Russian propaganda. Nunes on intelligence committee wrote the bill!

How the fuck does CNN have the audacity to call out a so called "echo chamber"?

PSYOP
S
Y
O
P

w-w-what?
gimme a minute to read that shit

takes one to know one?

They're turning your argument against you because it was so general and exploitable in the first place
Basic shit you dumbass

The real problem is that instead of just reporting the suspicious shit to the FBI or something, anons and redditors thought they knew better. So they spent a month conducting a very public investigation, giving anyone who was involved with Comet ample time to tie up loose ends and destroy evidence.

you really think the FBI would have listened? they're just as involved, they're even in the same state...

regardless, do you really think it was wise for anons to be conducting an open, public, unofficial investigation in to the matter when no real law enforcement was involved. Any evidence they uncovered is not able to be used in court and could be destroyed before a real law enforcement agency could be involved

Sup Forums pranks in 2006: spam club penguin
4chab pranks in 2016: ruin someone's lively hood by framing them as a child trafficker and meme and armed confrontation

>Any evidence they uncovered is not able to be used in court and could be destroyed before a real law enforcement agency could be involved
there was no way any real law enforcement agency would get involved, the government would have immediately shut them down

the only thing that will help now is vigilante justice, like this hero that went there in person, but he was obviously still battling some demons inside and was not able to go through with it

really dude, you think pulling a gun on them was a better plan than keeping the investigation closed, maybe applying for a job there so you could see what is going on inside and improve your access? Involve a local sheriff, they are elected by the people and normally dont care about the Fed too much. Suspected pedophiles already are subjected to some of the most invasive law enforcement tactics available, specifically in the digital realm, where their crimes go mostly unnoticed.

The public unofficial investigation could have allowed actors friendly to Comet to feed anons incorrect information and send them down the wrong rabbit hole. Also, it allows the actors committing the crimes to monitor what evidence you have uncovered, so they can destroy it or mitigate it.

Anons who know nothing thought they knew everything and destroyed any potential for an actual legal official investigation.

>CNN covers every story of a black man killed by a white man
>makes up details, airs blatant false testimony
>airs childhood pictures of black attackers
>claims Mike Brown was shot in the back with his hands up
>community-police relations are destroyed
>this leads to riots and cop killings across the country

>people online shitpost about conspiracy theories
>some retard is arrested outside of comet ping pong

Now realistically if we were trying to save people and prevent violence which of these two should we focus on? Because if you want to look at the human cost of the damage caused by fake news CNN makes Sup Forums look like a bunch of fucking amateurs.

>Man shoots up store

>YOU KNOW WHO'SE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS, RIGHT? FREE SPEECH AND GUN RIGHTS!

This media spin shit is just getting embarrassing.

There's literally nothing wrong with pedophilia.

I get that 100% and im in no way defending CNN.

When selecting articles for posting, I generally try to get sources that our side will disagree with more than the lefts, simply so the left cant refute the source.

you can forget about that Anschluß

I'm not attacking you, I'm commenting that the media doesn't have any right to clutch their pearls over this when their own fake news has killed dozens and caused millions in property damage.

>Im not attacking you
I never said you were

>I'm commenting that the media doesn't have any right to clutch their pearls over this when their own fake news has killed dozens and caused millions in property damage
I completely agree and those are some really good points

Again, my only real points were those raised in my posts:
And to summarize those:
Anons blew their wad and ruined any chance of a fruitful official investigation.