Star Wars Writer Tweets: The Empire a White Supremacist Organization

What did he mean by that ? Are we the bad goys ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM
youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human_High_Culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>white supremacists are the faction in favor of humanity

Let's apply this to our planet.

There isn't even one distinctly white male on team diversity. It's like they're implying whites men are bad or something.

They're not even subtle anymore.

Fits perfectly because the empire is the best faction.

Wtf I love the empire now.

wtf I love the Empire now.

>empire is White supremacist
>main Empire character is a nigger

???

WTF I hate Star Wars now!!!

How long before they're gonna remake the original thrilogy with Female Luke and Black Han Solo?

Hugo Boss - Star Wars Collection

Goy what are you doing? You're supposed to be secretive about it.

>Wtf I love the empire now.

oh you posted it again op. Feeling lonely today?

the diversity kikes aren't even hiding it anymore

Are they making capes cool again ?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rsb7dT6sEM

He apologized for that actually.

Said he got a shitload of emails saying that moms were concerned about their "KKK Toys"

>Empire is white supremacist
I was going to post a pic of my TOR alien storm trooper, but makes a better visualization.

It's funny how almost all bad guys are played by brits and all good guys are murrcans in the original trilogy. What did they mean by this?

why is he implying non whites aren't human

ITT people who don't know shit about Star Wars

The Empire has literally always been an expy for the Nazis. They were white human supremacists from the very first movie.

>white supremacists
>absolutely zero references to race ever and the only possible ties is that stormtroopers wear white but doesn't make sense because they're lead by those who wear black
>clones were cloned after some brown Hispanic maybe hard to tell what race guy
>after clone production stopped had to recruit normal peoples
>star of previous movie is literally harambe-esq black man

Fascism I would understand but white supremacy is just a stunt because it's a fad to really try to hate white people now.

They just sound cool and sinister, so we do that. There's really nothing political behind it.

Using the phrase "Stormtrooper" is a direct Nazi reference user. Before you get your panties in a bunch, remember that this is George Lucas we're dealing with. He wasn't really about subtlety when he wrote.

He later went back and retconned in more diversity to make the Republic seem less evil from the get go

Lastly, Finn was kidnapped as a child and was a slave before he broke free.

They're an analogue not an expy, the main focus was on uniting the galaxy under one ruler who maintains order, the racism aspects were incredibly minor and based on human supremacy not white supremacy.

It means that George filmed a lot of his spaceship stuff in England.

>Chris Weitz
Who is this? Wasn't George Lucas the guy behind Star Wars?

The movies are pro rebel propaganda and you know it

you would have a point if you just look at the first movie, but George went out of his way to fill the Rebels with black people while leaving them all out of the Empire.

>(((Weitz)))

wtf i love the empire now

>he actually believed the emails we sent him

>stormtrooper
>not WW1

The kike screenwriter for Star Wars Rogue One.

bro what.

just what

Who, Lando? It was chock full of aliens but I can't remember that many niggers in them.

He's an emotional lefty faggot and i'd fire him if I was in the position to do so. It would have nothing to do with ideology either.

1. Empire has always been more popular than rebels. Don't tell millions of fans they're Nazis just because they like Darth Vader. They are SUPPOSED TO LIKE VADER, they are supposed to like my product.

2. Fucking cunt mothers are going to stop buying my Merch for their kids because they don't want them playing with, or dressing up as Space Nazis.

3. Star Wars isn't political, its cheap thrills and special effects The Movie. Thats one reason its so popular around the globe. You want In Your Face Politics? Go write slop like Ms Slonn, and enjoy your $125k opening day draw for your $18mil budget movie.

4. Its just fucking wrong. The Emperor's first apprentice was a Xeno, and after he died a Xeno took command of the Empire. Fuck off with your SJW agenda shit.

what a cuck...SORRY SORRY...

I understand fully the attempt to tie it to nazism. All I'm saying is that they didn't really tie into the racial aspect of nazism, only the fascist aspect. I'm sure in this movie we're going to see them outright saying racially charged things.

The only real possible racial ties I remember would be negative to this idea of anti-racism. Like with that greedy flying big nosed guy being a possible representation of jews and the whole "sand people" fraction.

Correct response

brb buying Imperial merchandise

Lmao these people are so malleable

>tfw when I've always supported the Empire even as a boy

more like team expendable. Can't waste whites on grunt work, all the star pilots are white

"Against. Hate."

What a fucking drama queen lolol fag

lol, holly shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6tIf8ZWSFc

The most advanced organization was also pro white.

Color me shocked.

>Nazis

Also, which is funny, symbolise patriarchy.
Quest of the father, kill in some Oedipal shit and retaliation.

Who didn't?
Stormtroopers always looked cool and Darth Vader was manly.

Dumb fuck

Never get in the way of merchandise profits

no it's evil north korea, our the guy that didn't give me free sprinkles at the ice cream stand, this is gold.

Wtf I love the empire now

If the Empire is a white supremacist group, why did they hire Fin?

Did the Nazis have black SS Guards in World War 2?

Uh oh, looks like your desire to shoehorn diversity everywhere conflicts with your shoehorned political statements.

no i'm sure this time, it's global warming.

I bet this really was disney's secret reaction.

Trump's win just made the writer SOOO butthurt that he revealed himself briefly when he lost his cool over Hillary's surprise loss.

>hire

That's an interesting way of saying abduct

what a fucking ditz.

Why the fuck is the Empire white supremecist

I was under the impression it was Human Supremacist so speciest or something

He meant Jews own Disney and the star wars franchise. The kikes will continue empowering feminism and blacks, while making the White man the demon Worshipping Sith Lords. Fire up the ovens my ewok apprentice.

I think you are getting it the wrong way, the hero team is immortal and pilots die like flies.

no wait i see it, the empire wanted to build coal burning plants and the rebels wanted windmills.

the background staff of Cloud City and the fighter pilots in Jedi

I bet life was actually pretty good for the average Imperial citizen, then the rebels fucked it all up for muh fredum

Jango Fett was Kiwi not Mexican. I made that same mistake first time I saw him too tho

by paying attention we are the noah's ark at all times. keep on prepping. this time noah's ark will be awesome

>"many bothans died to bring us this information"
>movie is about stealing the plans for the Death Star

I'm going to be shocked if even half the people on that poster survive

>1488

I would fucking love it if the writers killed off every single special snowflake character in the climax. They probably won't, though

Every. Fucking. Time.

I'd buy it.

Fuck it. They want an empire, we'll show them an empire. Stormtroopers, everything.

Dark side is better anyway.

Not like these movies are any good though.

This. Jedi are pussies and the storm/clone troopers always had a badass factor about them.

>Muh empire is racist
>muh diversity hires

they almost have to just to fit it into canon because otherwise why haven't we seen any of these fuckers in the movies that take place after

>white supremacist (human)

kek

Nice song, no idea I was so much in to Chile national songs.
Adios Mi General.

>edgy tryhard first order
>the same as the glorious Empire

alternatively

>internalized white supremacy.

I'm not a Star Trek fan, but aren't SJWs basically the Borg?

hahahahaha his (((owners))) were very upset about moms not buying KKK toys....hahahahahaha

Remember to go after the distributors for releasing their vile racist hate toys.

pretty sure german soldiers referred to canadian troops as storm troopers in ww1..

You're doing God's work user. Disney will cut his fucking balls off for compromising their toy sales before Christmas.

>abduct baby nigger and put him to work as a custodian in the super death star

Empire confirmed Nazis

>Disney will cut his fucking balls off for compromising their toy sales before Christmas.

fucking kek'd

Will star wars ever have a white male character in one of the lead roles again?

Oh god can we all please make this a thing for the rest of Sup Forums to do in order to give Disney the impression that parents are no longer buying their products because of this faggots tweet?

from the tweet above and this one I can probably deduce every single one of this guys stances on policy issues.

This is why we have 40k user

That's bullshit. Based starwars geek here. Just got done with the Tarkin Novel and the Empire straight up had a Twi'leck(sexy green head tail spiecies) as a mof(oversees large galactic sector).

The Empire was never white supremacist or racist untill disney got ahold of the franchise. The old concensus is that you see humans more often because humans are usualy more fertal and can adapt easier than most other species.

Only if he's gay.

>1488

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>Using EU cancer to defend your shitty space nazis

>The old concensus is that you see humans more often because humans are usualy more fertal and can adapt easier than most other species.

If the Stormtroopers were all different species and different shapes and sizes, they would have looked disorganised and inconsistent, and wouldn't have looked like something that the viewer could associate with a contemporary military.

Im pretty sure it was canon that the Empire was extremely human centric and usually didnt let any non humans into high ranking roles. Grand admiral thrawn really had to prove himself because he was non human, even though he was probably the smartest admiral they ever had

>Human High Culture was the Galactic Empire's codified policy of Humanocentric speciesism. It centered around the belief (long, if privately, held by a minority of Humans in the Human-dominated Core) that Humans were inherently superior to other species.

The author of these tweets quite obviously is retarded and thinks white supremacy is the same thing as human supremacy.

Darth Vader is the final stage of red pill wizardry.

>yellow supremacy

The first order isn't the Galactic Empire.

The Galactic Empire was exclusively white males in the original trilogy, and yes, you do see storm troopers out of their armor in the original trilogy. Black uniforms = storm trooper corps, green uniforms = imperial navy.

jesus christ what a fucking faggot. then again, it is sci-fi we're talking about.

Literally everything is about current year identity politics, wheeeeee!

i've never met someone who disliked darth vader or the empire

>The Galactic Empire was exclusively white males
No thats false. It was almost exclusively HUMANS

see