youtube.com/watch?v=yLh9xO_ethY
youtu.be/_jxV6BbREfY
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013/05/14/indias-deadly-diarrhea-problem/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnvrNgBR3BE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eating where you shit...disgraceful.

YOU DONT SHIT WHERE YOU EAT

This is the anglo legacy. Why didn't you taught them how to eat properly?

they're dravidians and their cult leader (equivalent to kim jong il) just died today. i don't know how this ties into eating food off the floor but there's probably some connection since two of them are holding up photos of her.

DESIGNATED

Why, India? at least bring a plate

Wasn't she a politician, so only half of them actually liked her.

jesus christ this "people" are worse than dogs

>inb4 shart in mart

Eating the poo, smart, build up immunity to disease!
Hey, who are we to judge, we wish we could do this and not get hospitalized or die.

Animals. Even my dog eats from a bowl or bucket.
Fuck Indians, I wish the British genocided them and they existed only as some obscure minority like Aboriginals or Native Americans.

>eating curried pisswalk

Eating Street?

Maybe there is a larger system at play here.

I'm not sure of the proportion but whatever % of people that do support her are fanatical. A few have committed suicide when they felt their leader was being insulted or maligned wrongly. They literally worship her.

indian george clooney sitting on the right lol

They are poor, at least they washed the sidewalk before eating off it. Whats the problem? Dont have to do dishes!

What would India be like if we had massacred them all back in the 30s and India was a white nation now?

There are over a billion people like this. If any race deserves a cull in the next WW its the fucking Indians.

>Still haven't figured out plates
>India superpower 2020

You dont reproduce if it means eating rice of the pavement.

In Dravidian culture it's custom to eat with your hands. They're eating off the floor probably because they're mourning their cult leader died.

There are as many different groups in India as there are in Europe with equally differing cultures.

>don't have a plate, eat off the floor
>don't have a toilet, defacate on the floor

wow

This s bunch of retard faggots who are crying about their leader dying. Literally nobody does this and they are getting insulted by the whole nation for this stupid shit

Jesus fucking Christ India. What other nation does this shit? It's the sidewalk. A fucking dirty one that has NEVER been cleaned.

is this a 5-star restaurant

Nobody eats off the side way here. These fanatical idiots were doing this stupid shit because their leader died

Of course it's been cleaned; can't you see the water marks?!

Mass suicide to join their leader in the next life?

Because they will die from a bowl infection.

Are you kidding? They were butchering us because we used tallow to wrap rifle cartridges. They're collectively off their heads.

I don't give a fuck what their culture is you dumb faggot, they're savage and unsanitary.

Could be piss.

Fairly sure it's piss.

laughing-manchu-girls.jpg

designated dinner table

I imagined it was something like that. I was betting on a protest.

British: "can you swim?
Indian: "no"
British "even dog can swim. you are worse than dog!"

next

Indian "can you swim?"
british proudly " of course i can swim! all british swim!"
Indian "british same as dog!"

british crys INDIA ROCKS!"

share on facebook all indian

The Muslims should have back in the day

I have way too much photographic evidence suggesting otherwise

It's not culture. It's just idiots being idiots, their leader died so they were mourning by showing that they don't need comforts and would literally eat of the road for her.

Yes we have a huge population that deserves to be gassed

lol. fuck.

jesus christ at least use a leaf or something.

There are some fears that there could be mass-suicide. They're completely devoted to her and her face is on everything from tvs to radios.

I'm saying it's stupid to judge all of india based on what they're doing. How ridiculous would it be to judge all of Europe on the culture of Albanians.

Make all the excuses you want.

They aren't eating off the sidewalk because they're in a cult. They are eating off the sidewalk because they are in a cult in dirty ass India.

We have cults too, Pajeet. They don't do this shit. They make other fucking choices, not the "Indian" choice.

Sharts in marts are pretty rare occurrences compared to Indians

>huge population that deserves to be gassed
You called?

We have the top people in the field of making it look like a variable number between one and over sixhundred gorillion '''people''' were gassed.

We could visit sometime, if you wish.

their on the sidewalk not the street

I still don't understand why they even happen.

>Yes we have a huge population that deserves to be gassed
They've been gassing themselves for centuries and they aren't going to die from that.

youtube.com/watch?v=yLh9xO_ethY

Here's a dirty Indian lake on fire. Oh fucking FIRE.

you can, just finger your ass every day and suck your finger. soon you will be eating off the floor and you'll be the envy of all your mates

The funny thing is that you can be arrested just for saying that. But you're not because we all ate our redpills this morning

>Nobody eats off the side way here.

Nobody shits on the streets either, right.

San Fransisco has designated shitting streets if im not mistaken bro

Infact when I went to san fran I slipped in shit in chinatown

>implying they're not immune to all GI infections from literally eating human shit all the time

Because in America people are free to get as fat as they want. And the fatter you get the less you care about shitting yourself because you're already so disgusting

Probably dogshit. Not human shit, but it is San Fran.

America has neither the ambition or the sheer number of assholes shitting on the street to equal that of India. Your single poo incident isn't comparable.

Why Pakis are cleaner than Indians?

I don't worry. Mutti and her StaSi know that Sup Forums is just satire and a board of peace.

Of course I subscribe to the lifestyle of multiculturalism, diversity and white genocide! Heil Mutti and long live Islam, inshallah!

We have plenty fat people here and they don't shit themselves.

These people smear shit on themselves and guzzle cow piss on the reg

youtu.be/_jxV6BbREfY

Here is a dirty American river on fire

not sure to save this to "reactions" or "kek" folder

Fat people can't control their bowels that easy i guess.

Pakis dont have a billion people and they are just as dirty as us.

Islamabad for reference

Of course ;^)

they are probably on weightloss medication that makes them shart or they just dont care and shart because they want to

Yeah, but these are trailer trash Americans. The worst kind there is

Cult is actually a little bit of an understatement. Tamil Nadu (the state of the cult leader) has a population of ~80 million and a massive percentage of those people worship this woman. They literally call her "amma" or mother and place stickers of her face on everything. The people in the photo look like Brahmins so they're probably trying to show how devoted they are by doing something completely out of the norm for their position in the community.

They aren't immune:
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2013/05/14/indias-deadly-diarrhea-problem/
>For many people, a case of diarrhea means a visit to the doctor, a course of medication or eating bland food for a few days. Yet diarrhea is still the second biggest killer of children globally, with more than 800,000 under-fives dying every year according to Unicef.
>A quarter of these deaths occur in India. Hundreds of thousands more children in the country are hospitalized and permanently stunted from the disease.
India just has so fucking many deaths from diarrhea and so many people to replace them they don't give a shit.

They have built a civilization (barely) around never giving a fuck about disease or filth. This is a cultural thing.

That's because the chemicals they put in the water to make the frogs gay.
>Not knowing this

>so they're probably trying to show how devoted they are by doing something completely out of the norm for their position in the community.
Come on, how "out of the norm" are they really being user? Out of the norm would be to use a toilet and wash their fucking hands before eating.

I'm not making excuses India is a shithole and huge part of the population deserves to be killed

I'm yet to see a shithole like that in this continent, asians are truly subhumans.

I need to disable that tripfaggotry.
It's automatic now and annoying but I'm too lazy to care

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tkOsgXHUGs0

Anyone else viscerally disgusted by Indians? The British should have starved ALL of them.

Two wrongs don't make a right, Dikshit.

If you find that hard to believe, check this out

youtube.com/watch?v=HnvrNgBR3BE

>put chemicals in the water to make frogs gay/turn male frogs female
>Instead of the frogs it's your children who turn degenerate
Did they jew themselves?

Extremely out of the norm. Brahmins in the south go out of their way to not interact with those below them. They won't talk to, shake hands with, or even share the same street vendor tea-cups with lower castes. The vendors literally have to have a separate set of tea-cups just for the brahmins. They segregate themselves based on housing too and there are countless illegal communities filled with just brahmins.

Eating off a public sidewalk where all kinds of people walk on was probably a very serious thing. It's the only reason why the would take a photo in the first place.

When the streets are covered in shit, the 10 second rule don't work... And they want to go into space

They did. You should help out Germabro

Well, methane is a pretty good fuel source...

A very particular set of skills...

>Extremely out of the norm. Brahmins in the south go out of their way to not interact with those below them. They won't talk to, shake hands with, or even share the same street vendor tea-cups with lower castes. The vendors literally have to have a separate set of tea-cups just for the brahmins.
You realize this caste system is largely responsible for poos living in and loving poo don't you? You've convinced hundreds of millions of people that they are dirty and should live in poo.

The thought of a clean, disease free world is confusing and probably terrifying to them.

>Implying it happened the first time

I work in sf and have seen people shitting on Market street 3 times
Downtown is a mess

>hindu version of "toilets so clean you can eat off them"

The one in the middle, he isn't fucking around. He just dove in, eating the fuck outta that rice. The others... just playing with their food.

Right now I'm more curious about why poo in loos even wear clothes.

I don't know, I'll pass, maybe if you contribute some of you poo.
This guy knows his shit or piss in the video, fuck his lazy eye and how he pauses for a few seconds every sentence or so. How do I buy this?
Having visited SF and coming from NYC, I think I did see poo that looked human every so often on the sidewalks of SF.
Who the hell lied to you and told you Pakistan is cleaner?
I saw a vid of a sikh beating the shit out of some hindu spiritual person walking around slightly exposed, they kept smacking him in the head telling him to cover up or else.

I'm providing context, not justification.

>You realize this caste system is largely responsible for poos living in and loving poo don't you?

There are many different cultures in India, this is just one of those few that are stranger than others in some aspects.