German girls calls for protection against refugees

>youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

this girl calls upon the cucked german men to save their fucking women.

you fucking cucks make me sick, protect your god damn women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ndJyPxdI8g8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But they want to be protected from the white men instead.

They invited the rapefugees with open arms and open legs.

So it's their problem now.

If i was a German male native. I'd just say they are S.O.L

Fuck'em.

womyn are strong they can take care of themselves

German Qt pie she can come live with me. "Mom! Hot pockets for two!!!"

I will go to Germany and rescue Bibi

Kill yourself

Her 4/10 face will protect her from rape

I was told women are strong independent human beings who hates men anyways.

that was months ago. she's already dead.

>that cuck in the comment section trying to sue her
top kek
Killing those nu males is the prime priority for saving the west.

Go back to /r9k/ you cuckold. Women need men to guide them. Until recently, men made most the important deicisions for the tribe, women are emotional creatures so they are more likely to make important decisions with their feelings. It's white mens fault for being such pussies like you are being right now. You lost control of your women, yet you resent them because you're weak.

>you fucking cucks make me sick, protect your god damn women.

MARRY ME PLS

pathetic fucks. you deserve everything.

>be woman
>vote for pro-refugee candidate
>refugees show up
>behave like they're still in Nogistan
>"AAAH! save us from these refugees!!"

>protect your god damn women
As soon as they vote AfD.

Then again I already got a russian fiancee.

>German
looks like a fucking turk

lol too late now
checked and /thread

She looks slavic af.

Not even a mudslime would rape that butterface

This is a year old

she's not even old enough to vote doe

Hahahahahaha

I'll defend my mother, my sister, and my girlfriend.

All you other whores who statistically are likely to have voted for the rapefugees and to support their importation can go fuck yourselves.

>mfw a buddy of mine sends me snaps of him doing 9/10s girls every week.
>He is like a child in the head, don't know if the swedish border is in the east or west. He don't have money. But he got looks.
>I'l maybe fuck a girl every 2-3months

Fml pol. I don't like women anymore. I'm going gay soon.

anglo gets it

She looks like Isabelle Adjani

Kek agrees!

> long face
> Slavic
No.

They're waiting for you, krauts

i'm no white knight but it fucking hurts to see this stuff

wanna grab a spear & go medieval man

Shes ugly tho. Nobody would want to rape her

fucking this

I put a price of 20,000 dirham on their heads.

wtf are german men doing

I didn't lose any control, Justin Trudeau, because i never had any control over them. It's on autopilot.

enjoying the decline

Wasn't this video from 2014?

Its too late for them. This is what they wanted

How is that being a white knight?

Their women are actually in trouble. This isn't like some bullshit feminist thing.

Your instincts in wanting to protect a woman who actually WANTS to be saved is not being a white knight, and definitely not a cuck. It's how a man should be.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Is this the birth of a nation sequel I've been hearing about?

Well apparently only the slavs see the problem.

this women can look out for themselves

Heres an idea
Legal concealed carry
Link related
Name me one other practical affordable and easy to use tool that would give a woman the advantage seen here
Protip you can't
youtu.be/ndJyPxdI8g8

>literally calling for the return of the patriarchy and antiquated gender roles

JUST

>Your instincts in wanting to protect a woman who actually WANTS to be saved is not being a white knight, and definitely not a cuck. It's how a man should be.

yet your grandpappies had no problem raping german women during the world wars but that probably doesnt count now does it ;)

She probably wanted the refugees in germany in the first place, she deserves what she gets.

I would protect the fuck out of her. She'd be so grateful too and totally turned on - I'd be so deep in that aryan ass that who ever pulled me out would be named king of England

The word you want is "Schadenfreude". Bitches literally asked for it. We've overcome worse before, so now we can also wait until her mindset finally catches on.

>Name me one other practical affordable and easy to use tool that would give a woman the advantage seen here
State funded deportation.

wow that's sexist
have you ever thought that maybe MAYBE women don't need your protection? they can look out for themselves, they don't need WHITE MALES to watch after them like little babies

Nah, women destroy everythign and men have come to the rescue and rebuild everything.

Let the fucking women have some destruction and death, maybe they will come to the conclusion that fucking up everything is not the right way.

Yes, I imply that women can think.
Yes, I know that is not the case.

That has nothing to do with anything and you're still not funny.

I'm going to be honest I really don't know what the solution to this is. How do we overcome this? Do we help our women or do we let them suffer for what they did?

did you just assume my gender?

funny? allied forces raped german women on masse you stupid faggot

The German State must fall before nationalism can take rise in the world. She must be sacrificed.

>Let the fucking women have some destruction and death

Of course. Sometimes, that is the only way for people to learn. But we have to be there when shit really starts getting bad. It's a duty.

I said practical affordable and easy to use.
Mass deportation is none of those things compared to Nigs getting shot when they try to nig

A

Let them suffer. You dont really know what happiness is without knowing the feeling of suffering.

We've been fed this since we were a child. I can only see white women as complete equals. This is why I now have an asian wife, lol. I want to fuck a girl, not a man with a pussy.

Im going on vacation in Germany in 2 months what can I expect?

>But we have to be there when shit really starts getting bad

for what? this generation of women is useless and by the time shit goes down their fertility is shit. they are a lost generation

What German girls want is a Niklas Süle. Too bad German men looks more like a 1.75m Turkish beta.

>implying germans didnt rape women all along the eastern front
>implying the russians werent justified in raping your grandma

Wew lad

That place must smell really fucking bad.

Is she going to be arrested for discrimination now? What she did will probably be considered a hate crime.

>easy to use
>a gun
>used by a female arm

that would require training and such, they would infest our Schützenvereine which are actually the last bastion of German male rural life

>women vote in refugees
>women cry out for help against refugees

Lmao.

She looks distantly Arab herself.

Yeah, but what does that have to do with a man's instinct to protect a woman? A guy can be right about something even if his ancestors were dicks.

It's always ME ME ME

they will never learn if we do not save them from themselves
women can literally never admit defeat or wilfully take any blame
the men must assume control again by force and systematically remove the filth

I think they already made their point clear enough.

> It's a duty.

Nah, the meme of duty is nothing more than shame disguised as masuclinity. Look up the "white feather campaign".

>protect us from ourselves!!!
>omg stop being so protective! I hate white men now!

spic here. I will travel to Germany for this young woman and kill many fugees for her like the white knight that i am. What is wrong with you Germancucks? I thought you were supposed to be Nazis. Can't even care for your own womynz. BAKA.

>be womyn
>tell everyone that the strong womyns are independent and don't need no man
>keep inviting the refugees in
>suddenly realise there's too many
>WTF Men help pls

Men who live in Germany are fucking pathetic.

Feminism is such a fucking poison. Feel bad for you eurocucks

The German army had a standard protocol of executing rapists and you just cucked for your number one enemy. Again. Schlomo's leash on too tight today, Yankmutt?

Well, you cant bring your guns. Better get used to anal rape.

that's sexist
remember women never ask to be raped, no matter how they dress or what they say or how much they tease you, they are never responsible for being raped. because women are not responsible for their actions. they must be protected from the outside world and spoiled so that they can keep their naive world views and vote in more refugees THAT WE WILL HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH OR ELSE WE ARE NOT REAL MEN

Save the good ones, make examples of the sandniggers to show the rest what they truly are.

why not fix your nigger/arab problem first?

Coz European women are a bunch of crazy feminists who get mad and accuse you of mansplaining and patriarchy when you try to protect them from actual rape

We can easily assume you're a fucktard.
Gender? I am guessing faggot.
Colour - shitstain

If you're to a big city than stay in the tourist areas like the plaza's, markets, famous sites, etc. The smaller cities and towns are mostly white as most shitskins huddle in big cites like Cologne.

White women love brown dick, cuckito

#notyourwoman

All these guy in here trying to blame men for everything.
I and most Germans in this thread were born into a society that gave nothing to men but took everything from them.
Why would I care about defending some random sluts that probably shilled for Refugees the past months and years? Let the bleed so that they will learn.

I love it
two people connecting with eachother over the Internet for a one night stand ordeal YOU ARE PAYING MONEY TO FUCK SOME RANDOM BITCH YOU'LL NEVER SEE AGAIN YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE

old video is old

#notyourwomen

you are on your own cunts

I don't know how it is in the rest of the west, but here in Germany the kids born after 2000 are based as fuck. There was a study about kids born after 2000 and it showed that they are as conservative as their grandparents.
Take my gf for example. She's born in 1988 and blue pilled as fuck. My little niece born in 2002 uses a derogatory term for Turks "kanacken" all the time. Her mom, my sitser gets mad as fuck at her for it. But apparently blatant racism is a thing again among kids.

They see through their parents bullshit. They couldn't be indoctrinated as easily, because how should they believe Islam is peaceful when they witnessed 3 major terror attacks when they are just 9 year old kids?
This generation is the most promising generation in the post WW2 world.

The girl in the video belongs to the new generation. She sees through the indoctrination and just wants German men to be men again and protect her and her classmates from liberals and Muslims.

>schadenfreude
>"hahaha our entire country is being cucked to death, take that women!"

>affordable
From the girl's perspective she doesn't have to pay for the deportation. The state will.
>easy to use
Guns require training. Plane pilots and policemen are already trained.
Honestly, deportation just takes guts. It's nothing that Germany can't afford or do.

this thread is a fucking cringe fest