Brit/pol/ - Wham Edition

>Euro hits two-week high but Italian bank stocks fall back to session lows as uncertainty looms
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/12/04/italian-referendum-markets-renzi-braced-no-vote/

>The Brexit Judgment: Supreme Court judges ban publication of Brexit claimants' details amid 'serious threats' of violence - live
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/05/brexit-judgment-supreme-court-hearing-article-50-live/

>Government puts case for Brexit powers
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38200115

>Live: Brexit Live: Supreme Court case
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-37976580

>'What is the point?' Shami Chakrabarti hammered by Nick Robinson over Labour Brexit stance
express.co.uk/news/politics/739880/Shami-Chakrabarti-Nick-Robinson-Labour-Brexit

>£30billion: Trade deals that Theresa May is doing in the Gulf post-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/politics/739967/Brexit-trade-deals-Theresa-May-Gulf-Middle-East-European-Union

>Government Report Blames Tolerance of ‘Regressive Cultures’ for Segregation
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/05/government-report-blames-tolerance-regressive-cultures-segregation/

>BBC to Air ‘Muslim Big Brother’ Show Featuring Islamic State Defender
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/04/bbc-air-muslim-big-brother-show-featuring-islamic-state-defender/

>Article 50 supreme court hearing opens in London
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/dec/05/brexit-article-50-supreme-court-hearing-live-updates

>The Casey review highlights a major problem in British society
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/casey-review-highlights-major-problem-british-society/

>Nigel Farage allies lament Austrians rejecting far-right candidate
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/austrian-election-results-norbert-hoffer-arron-banks-ukip-nigel-farage-brexit-a7456711.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=etPpKuYYxvk
order-order.com/2016/11/29/leadsom-first-blocks-25-year-brexit-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the monarchy should be dissolved

first for banging my best friend's gf.

Imagine getting this arsey over that graphic.

GARNET

Lovely edition m8
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

REPUBLIKEKS NOT WELCOME REEEEEEEEEE

I'm going to Amsterdam to fuck 5-10 hookers in April. Any done this? What's the procedure? What's the room like etc?

Xth for the Crown

>This is London

Tunnocks Teacakes desu?

Do you guys usually eat refreshers over there? You know the candy that destroys your teeth when you chew on em. Is that why you guys have ghastly teeth?

Hand over the FREE TRADE and no-one gets hurt.

I have nice teeth actually, grills complement them.

First for 'No Scotchy McGlitternonces allowed'

I hate you, you're the worst tripfag.

This is treason.

Would you have it replaced with some stupid presidential system? Why? What value is there in doing this?

drummers or fuck off, mujtabaar

Kek Jesus Christ
What a faggot

Hope thats not you tyrone

refreshers are fucking great m8.

Do you guys usually eat black dick over there? You know the cock that destroys your ethnicity when you chew on it. Is that why you guys have ghastly demographics?

She was gorgeous in her prime.

They won't let you touch your own cock mate, have to let them do everything.

You'll get ripped off and end up in the street with your kecks round your ankles in front of 100s of ppl.

t. forever alone perma virgin neet

Quality post

t. feminist

Pakis don't do a bad job of assimilating desu

But Sikhs are based

From what I know they dance in the windows, you go over and knock on their door and they let you in. You then discuss price and what you want and then go off and do it. Am I missing anything here?

NONCE OUT!

When I was younger, 15, I think I had a chance to get laid, or am I being retarded?
>I play football about 5 hours a day and hang out with these 3 girls.
>2 of the girls, let's call them A and B, kept asking me if I liked the third girl, lets call her C.
>I did like her but I was far too interested in playing football to care.
>A and B asked me to ask her out every other day.
>I kept saying no because I was shy, and retarded.
>I am in the local corner shop buying a Kinder Bueno, and the girls come in, C gives me £3 and asks me to buy her a valentines day card and to bring it round to her the next day (valentines day).
>I did, I took it round and knocked on her door.
>She answered in really short denim shorts and a short blue belly tube top?
>She asked me if I wanted to come in because her mum was out.
>I said "no, I'm playing 5 lives with the lads in a few minutes" and left.
>She was visibly upset but I figured she was just being emotional.
>She cut all contact with me.
>A and B tried to pressure me into asking her out one last time before they cut contact with me. (A got in a relationship with a neighbour, B got was in a relationship with a friend, and their boyfriends didn't like them being with me).

Did I miss a chance for gf?

>in her prime
Muh man

JUST
youtube.com/watch?v=etPpKuYYxvk

Yes mane we chew on em all the time. Care to taste?

14-17 yo girls are the best. FEMINISTS OUT

Fuck the tims.

You go off......and then she'll do as much as she can to avoid fucking you.....touch yer own dick and she'll start shouting at you.....you'll go soft and she'll tell you your time is up, kick you out into street.

But I'm none of those things, while you are the most annoying tripfag on this board.

Pic related is pathetic.

Remember when we all wanted Andrea Leadsom to win?

Good times.

>Did I miss a chance for gf?
Why are you even asking at this point?

>Remember when we all wanted Andrea Leadsom to win?
She'd be better than May.

What is this turner prize shit, is there a greater celebration of talentless meme degree self satisfied bubble living low iq leftist twatishness happening to a greater degree anywhere in the world?

A guardian award for the biggest blog post for refugees or some shit?

If no one is making any money, no one is spending any money. The whole slave/robot thing becomes pointless. It works brilliantly as a money-making scheme for a short period, but it literally just sucks all the wealth of a nation into one persons pocket.

Hyper-inflation starts and boom, that currency is now worth nothing and the whole thing is reset.

Because I have history of mistaking friendliness for flirting and often embarrass myself. You neets would never lie to me.
Did I miss chance for gf?

She quite literally wouldn't. She practically folded after her first difficult interview ffs.

Jesus, you really are a child aren't you?

Followed an earlier post's reddit link about QT tonight. These fucking people.

What happened to Farage's 100k march?

I know but meh.

dumb frogposter

What makes you say that?

>tfw teeth and crooked jaw make me look like a mong
>will probably not be able to afford orthodontic and orthognathic treatment at an age in which it would still look okay to wear braces

T-thanks for not fixing me when it was free on the NHS mum and dad, now I'm a stereotypical Brit for life

I BET THE DADAISTS DID THIS

very long finger. do not open unless u like scroll.

She's also been the first minister to actually produce a post Brexit plan for her department so don't knock her.

order-order.com/2016/11/29/leadsom-first-blocks-25-year-brexit-plan/

Almost certainly.

Yes you absolute ninny

you have severe autism and should neck yourself

pls update next britpol with location of Dec meetup. inb4 nice try fbi

I like to think that Brit/pol/ actually does infiltrate the QT audience every week.

>not having a screen 10000 pixels high
>not having images fit to screen automatically

delete your account

Maybe the world would speak Russian if you could into empire

roger scruton is great

The fact that you even have to ask answers that one quite neatly. Now fuck off and/or slide into granny's powdery old fanny.

What a loser

We do. Even I managed to get into the audience. Fuck all people must apply to go on.

Its in Solihull in January which is where I live. Perhaps you'll see me..

>you have severe autism and should neck yourself
I know.
I feel like I should text her or something. But that would be weird after 4 years of not seeing her.

>QT audiences are filled with Britain Firsters

How deluded are these people

>tfw you will never go fox hunting, tour art galleries and smoke 100% high quality cigarettes that have hidden health benefits and might be good for you imho with Scruton

>Weapon sweeps pics are majority joke images
>Plastic knifes in cents

Nobody likes you.

Your tripcode

>Lol mak a stament then back it up wit 'u just proved my point XD'

Kill yourself.

Same.

He was a literal paedo. Do you enjoy multiracial Britain and uppity affluent ethnics? Thank Enonce Powell. Despite his later anti-immigration views, whilst he was Health minister in the early 1960s he encouraged a large number of Commonwealth immigrants into the understaffed National Health Service. (!)Prior to this, many non-white immigrants were often obliged to take the jobs that no one else wanted (e.g. street cleansing, night-shift assembly production lines), often paid considerably less than their white counterparts. Powell was vehemently opposed by the Trade Union movement (who feared that immigrants were being used by capitalists to keep wages low by artificially increasing competition for jobs), but there is no doubt that in (!)easing non-white immigrants(!) into what was considered a prestigious form of career, he boosted the confidence of the immigrant population and helped(!) lay the foundations of a future immigrant-descended permanent Afro-Caribbean and Asian middle class in Britain.

I was exactly the same at that age, literally clueless to shit like that. I was pretty bad until about 20.

>Be 19 year old me in uni
>Chatting with 8/10
>I'm Welsh and in England so i'm basically exotic meat
>At a house party
>8/10 asks me if i wanted to do some shots
>Say "YEAH!" cheer and high-five guy next to me thinking i'm cool
>She says "They're up in my room"
>I say "Oh just bring the whole bottle down"
>She does exactly that
>Guy i high-fived leans in and says:
>"You probably should have gone up there with her"

I mean you could try texting her but you open yourself to looking creepy very quickly if you do that.

If you do do that, try and be as not-serious and not-autistic as possible. Don't make a big deal out of it. And if you two can chat OK then ask her to grab a drink or go for a walk sometime.

>So user, have you found yourself a nice girl yet? How's the job search going?

Not only weird but unnecessary. As you thoroughly burned that bridge.

Thoughts on Millennial Woes?

t. nonce

F

Citation needed

>le classic kill yourself response and continued lack of self awareness
I'll say it nicely, either leave here for a while or just lurk until you're an adult. You'll eventually look back and laugh about how you were.
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Has he been doxxed yet?

>Why are you of all people asking me of all people?
>What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be at home shitposting on Brit/pol/.

And so another day passes with my virginity completely intact and holding strong...

>suit jacket button is fastened whilst he's sat down

What did he mean by this?

nonce

(You, 2016)

He actually fell for it...

This effort, I think, is still ongoing.

Girls hate tripfags

>He was a literal paedo.
Except he wasn't.

>he encouraged a large number of Commonwealth immigrants into the understaffed National Health Service
He literally made a speech on this, he states he doesn't want west Indian immigration, but was promoting immigration from countries like New Zealand and Australia, which is absolutely fine. Do your research, vlad.

>he boosted the confidence of the immigrant population and helped(!) lay the foundations of a future immigrant-descended permanent Afro-Caribbean and Asian middle class in Britain.
Objectively false. He was the only politician to speak out about 'coloured' immigration. He was opposed to trade unions because he felt, rightly so, that doctors/nurses could hold the government to ransom.

hes lost the plot

Girls are like tripfags except they're attractive and cute