Africans are truly the master race to rule the owrld. They are bnigger, smarter, faster...

Africans are truly the master race to rule the owrld. They are bnigger, smarter, faster, stronger and more durable than ANY other race, and they have the biggest dicks to boot! Stating any other race's feats come anywhere close to that of the Africans is simple delusion. So, Sup Forums..... won't you join me in spreading the word around this world that bieng human is being Black? Or are you a sissy small limp-dicked little whiteboy cuck supremacist coward?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
youtube.com/watch?v=lnGteCWPlwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Smarter

Wrong Board

OY VEY I MESSED UP

>They are bnigger, smarter, faster, stronger and more durable than ANY other race
>bnigger
>smarter
>bnigger
>big dick meme
>bnigger
>any other race's feats come anywhere close to that of the Africans is simple delusion
they don't come close because of how little africa has ever offered
>bnigger

>They are bnigger, smarter, faster, stronger and more durable than ANY other race,

I'll give them faster, and MAYBE more durable, but the other qualities? You suck at shitposting.

Wrong place you want
>>Plebbit. com/r/cuckold

>bnigger
Freudian slip

he might have more muscles than me but at least I'm white

>bnigger

Don't mind me.
Just posting my husbando.

Carry on...

This is now a bnigger thread

>subdued by whites for centuries
>blames whites for losing to whites
>needs whites to fight against whites

Sure.

WE WUZ KANGZZZZZZ

>stronger

Then why is the worlds strongest man always white?

Blacks are faster runners yes. The dick thing is from self reported studies (inaccurate) They are also dumber than the smartest gorillas. Koko the Gorilla was able to even display empathy.

Unfortunately, only 10% of SSA blooded people are capable of such. news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

>The ADRA2b deletion variant appears in varying degrees across different ethnicities. Although roughly 50 per cent of the Caucasian population studied by these researchers in Canada carry the genetic variation, it has been found to be prevalent in other ethnicities. For example, one study found that just 10 per cent of Rwandans carried the ADRA2b gene variant.

So 10% are capable of what actually makes us Human. Try again retard. Incidentally, this lines up very well with IQ quotient as 10% of SSA's meet or beat mean Caucasoid IQ.

>bnigger
What did he mean by this?

White people are kek's chosen. Check em'.

>smarter
obviously not

Socially aggressive? Yes

>Koko the Gorilla was able to even display empathy.
True that.

Here a picture of said test.

Short for Black Nigger.

biggest nigger, obviously

Radiating or reflecting light; luminous; shining i think and hope.

Identical whole integers acknowledged!!

Chek'd

PRAISE KEK!!!

Nah

Praise and witness Kek invictus

>Koko was a wonderful beast

Now, some others..... youtube.com/watch?v=lnGteCWPlwk

>bnigger, smarter

>smarter,
ayo hol up

whats he eating?

qtft