All right so I've been hearing about the brands we should be boycotting, like Kellogg's, Nabisco, Pepsi, etc...

All right so I've been hearing about the brands we should be boycotting, like Kellogg's, Nabisco, Pepsi, etc, but what companies should we be supporting?

Let's make a list of based companies/products. The ones I know of are:

>Chick-fil-A
>Hydrox cookies
>New Balance
>Yuengling

Just off the top of my head. There's gotta be others, post 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Leaf-Hydrox-Americas-Original-Cookie/dp/B0141BS1PY
usalovelist.com/list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jimmy John's

As soon as I heard, I went and bought me a pair of red new balances. Feels Good.

hm, never heard of hydrox, weird

i know them as oreos

Hydrox came before Oreos, they're made in the USA, and they're quite good. Try 'em out friend amazon.com/Leaf-Hydrox-Americas-Original-Cookie/dp/B0141BS1PY

Hydrox is 20 years dead, user, you bastard.

Tell me about Chick-fil-A.

And Barron approved. You know that kid only wears the best.

It's well known that they're a Christian, family values company. Libshits absolutely despise them.

Plus, they legitimately have incredibly great food for a fast food restaurant.

Okay I'm retarded and skimmed the OP too quickly, thanks.

Just got some new balance 574's .
Crazy comfy after they break in.

Damn Hydrox is a USA company named Leaf... (OBAMA LEAF)

The employees are always really nice too.

I hear they have this little basket for families. Each person puts their phone in it at the beginning of dinner and everyone gets ice cream.

A
FUCKING

Mars, Incorporated (Milky Way, M&M's, etc)

While Hershey's moved their factories to Mexico and removed cocoa butter from nearly all their products, Mars took a pledge to never replace cocoa butter with fillers and vegetable oils.

Fuck Hershey, buy Mars

>Yuengling
only retards drink this

I've always liked them better. Good to know.

Satan approves of Chick-fil-A apparently
Neat, didn't know that one.

You can buy them right now friend

Most delicious nuggets going. Best sauces too. Closed on Sundays. Regularly triggers libshits.

tfw always think chic fil a sounds good to get but its on a sunday when i do

you haven't lived till you get wrecked chasing whiskey shots with black and tan in Rehoboth mate. YOu can get dinner at Dogfish too.

>Proudly made in the USA
>Company name: leaf

triggered

Why do you support New Balance? They hail from Lawrence Massachusetts. A once great white mill city overrun by Hispanics who have turned it into an ever-living shithole and Heroin capital of the country. You can pretty much guarantee they employ at least 75% Hispanics for near minimum wage. Probably 25% of them deal drugs on the side to supplement a living wage.

New Balance's head expressed some joy at the prospect of rivals like Nike getting screwed over for manufacturing everything overseas, and liberals interpreted it as a full-blown endorsement of Trump and flipped out. Most NB support is being done simply out of spite more than anything else.

No one cared who they were until they protested gay marriage

You merely adopted traditional values.

I grew up on hydrox cookies, cant find them in bakersfield california anymore, we are one of the redder counties here in kern.

I was molded by - wait, is that a muslim cock I spy? Sorry, gotta go.

usalovelist.com/list/

Support hydrox.
They are the original and oreo is the knockoff.
The only reason oreo is in business still is because of its name, which lead people to think they were the original.

Who is this semen demon?