Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-australia-36486467
edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/asia/australia-police-shoot-3-bystanders/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False fucking flag

Look at that fat female cop.

She looks like she belongs in the new 'Ghostbuster' movie.

If you thought that police were unprofessional before just wait until more women get hired.

You autistic fucks did this

Pizza gate started here, on Sup Forums.

I bet she loves big black cock

white bois can't even compete

Bump

>implying it wasn't r/pizzagate
fuck off retard

Everyone knows that cancer came from reddit.

FPBP

/thread

move on

Great acting, would hire in my next false flag.

>implying he wasn't trying to steal the child sex slaves in retaliation for Pizzeria violating the NAP

>False fucking flag

that thought crossed my mind.

false flag???

Has weapons.

Fires off shots.

Doesn't get shot by trigger happy US police...

Definite shill.

It started in Washinton DC, don't fool yourself.

McCaulay culkin stars in True Detective Season three: Pizzagate

>tinfoil fag thinks he's going to go into a pizza place and save kids from an underground trafficking network
>actually gets BTFO instantly

/x/fags on suicide watch

>Woman police with guns

bbc.com/news/world-australia-36486467

edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/asia/australia-police-shoot-3-bystanders/index.html

This is a false flag everyone, they are trying to make us look bad.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TIP TOP KEK TO THAT!

Probably

look, it's this faggot

nice trips but you have never worn kevlar.

pizzagate fags created this.

it is posible that some retard wanted to go there just for the lulz, they obviously got rid of the pizza the moment we started to talk about it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Severely under rated

You sir are 100% correct

>giving the MSM ammo to label us as conspiracy theorists, push the fake news meme, and settle pizzagate once and for all

Wew, this guy is retarded

If someone were to hypothetically gain access after hours to the place that would have been a lot better route than just storming in like a fool, rifle in hand.

REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO
REAL HUMAN BEAN

No, he had a good heart. He was just too dim to realize that any children that were being held there have definitely been moved since Pizzagate started coming together. He's braver than 99% of us faggots here on Sup Forums were, and he was obviously trying to do the just and moral thing.

This. Time to shut down reddit.

how I imagine at least some of what Sup Forums looks like Tbh

Guy is basically Travis Bickle.

Respect.

>Pewdiepie actually went on a shooting spree

If this isn't a false flag he's fucking dumb

Should've stalked, kidnapped, and tortured the owner, not walked into an open pizzeria and started threatening staff. Idiot.

I don't get it?
Did he think they kept the children in the storeroom or what?

FPBP, no doubt.

Man i fucking hate kevlar. Id take a plate carrier and some ar 500 plate any day.

No dead pedos = false flag.

There will be blood. If these fuckers had any sense they'd throw some low level perv to the wolves right fucking now.

Instead they'll stick together until the whole lot of 'em can be implicated. Exactly what happened in the Catholic Church pedo scandal.

True, I wish it had been done a lot earlier

I was having a really shitty day until I saw this on the evening network news

>mfw Sup Forums is blamed

For what?

I do remember one of the threads about it where a guy said "how come someone just doesn't bust in there like the Punisher and find the kids?"

Now I'm wondering...

Lets pretend it wasnt a false flag for a second. We uncovered pizzagate two MONTHS ago. If there were children there they would have 100% been moved a day or two after the story broke.

That serbian witch got moloch to make the kids invisible, r-right guys?

fpbp

He's white, they probably thought he was just some disgruntled autistic youth who played too many video games.

dumbass. they've been gone for weeks

Did he actually fire any rounds? I've seen some articles claim that he did, but others don't mention it.

we memed this into existence

>tfw Sup Forums's ultra mega autism leaks out into the real world

this. complete bullshit.

they're still pushing the idea that it's so false that only an idiot would believe it, so they dredge up some guy to play their part.

>that female cop

He looks like the only one who didn't finish the pizza.

The whole Pizzagate shit started here. Indirectly or directly, it's Sup Forums's fault.

Its started here on Sup Forums as a psyops.

They need to discredit us...."Fake news" So that the real points we make are here are also discredited.

They also need to claim we are terrorists.

They are going after us. If thats not obvious then you are an idiot.

>tfw the fake news meme is fake news
>tfw it's actually this easy to make and spread a story
>tfw the media and elites are quaking in their boots over online idiots digging into things because for each nonstory they hype they could hit gold at any moment

I bet they're dreaming of the glory days when people trusted the media and they controlled all three outlets.

Weaponized autism isn't t a toy, bud.

Once the (((elites))) realize as much, they'll wish they'd given us jobs and families harder than people in hell wish for ice water.

This. Remember who we're dealing with. They've killed to protect their secret. They have ruined countless lives, especially the lives of innocent children. You think they'd let their operation just be exposed without pulling out the big guns to stop it?

fpbp the guy even looks like an undercover.

Pizzagate is dumb. But a guy scaring this scum is not such a bad thing. He didn't even shoot anyone. It's time to fight back.

I bet the 'shooter' was a cute looking kid.

Potential MK Ultra victim of pedoscum?

In all honesty I hope his lawyers make a point of this and how no one was really harmed in the manner, so he shouldn't get charged with anything heavy or anything at all really.

Some fag needs to go there and spray paint the windows with something like "PEDOWOOD" or the name of the girl we're nearly sure they kidnapped?

You're much more likely to get away with it and not get caught (though believe me, they are monitoring that place like a fucking hawk) and if you are caught, while they'll more than likely find other charges to pile on, vandalism isn't as bad as what they're going to give a gun shooting a gun.

sounds fake as fuck. Who the fuck gets a rifle and drives to a pizza place to save kids when they could just call the police and tell some bullshit story to get them to search the place?

Fuck you.

False Flag proof

And this, you keep forget this tiny detail people. Big fucking powerful pigs are in control.

>Politico

But the Kongolese literally did invent the wheel and so did several other African """civilizations"""

oops wrong thread

Fuck you and your role play shit. Take this shit to /x/ where it belongs.

>when you been on Sup Forums for 48 straight hours

No

Is that the model that did the I'm with her ad for Hillary and the aids ad?

This guy is a major chink in their armor. Maybe if we can interview him we can get him to spill some of the beans.

pretty sure this douche was molested as a kid.
>I'll save them
>muh ar-15
What 90% of Sup Forums looks like

Reminds me of that time a black dude shot and killed 5 white officers with a sniper rifle in Dallas, Texas. I'm sure that wasn't the result of fake news though.

She wearing kevlar on her thighs too?

Pedo detected

It doesn't make your arms, thighs, and butt fat you stupid nigger

It's a false flag.

>muslim terrorist
>literally kills people because he hates Western civilization and white people
>white """terrorist"""
>enters a facility with the goal of rescuing child sex slaves, exercises extreme trigger discipline and doesn't even unholster his weapon without first confirming the existence of said sex slaves, peacefully surrenders when he realizes his mistake

But that's not how they'll report it, of course