AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ITS OVER DRUMPFKINS.

westernjournalism.com/judge-orders-michigan-begin-vote-recount-noon-monday/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OMn2Z
dailycaller.com/2016/12/05/pennsylvanias-largest-counties-complete-recounts-and-clinton-wins-five-votes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Goldsmith)))

Holy shit, it's over! Those sixteen votes will totally put her over the top! MATH BTFO!

Until I see it actually change the election outcome, these appear to be psyops trying to get Trump supporters to snap and kill local politicians.

Does CTR outsource to Serbia or something?

Michigan Supreme Court, composed of 5 Republicans and 2 Democrats, convenes tomorrow on the matter. They're going to toss it out, and tell the federal judge to go pound sand.

Aside from that, Michigan has been counted THREE FUCKING TIMES, and isn't switching at this point. No election recount has ever switched 10,000 votes, either.

Get out of here with this stupid bullshit. It's all Jill Stein being controlled like a Hillary puppet, while pocketing money in the process. It's fucking pathetic.

CTR had to outsource, they were paying their American employees too much. I mean minimum wage is expensive, Hilary can't pocket that money. So they outsourced for $1/day which is more than a week's worth of wages in 3rd world countries.

>Michigan has been counted THREE FUCKING TIMES

Not true. Only 2 times and second time it wasn't even completed properly.

Pretty sure a federal judge lacks the authority to tell a state that they have to recount their own votes when their state judges already shot it down based on state law. The Constitution itself guarantees a significant amount of sovereignty to states in the management of their own election process.

(((Goldsmith))) is probably out of a job.

>(((Goldsmith))) ordered the recount in a written opinion

K...Keep me posted

>wasn't completed properly
Fucking horse shit, you Serbian piece of fucking human trash. Quit throwing bullshit out there, you fucking faggot.

Michigan has one of the smoothest and most intricate election processes in the country, uses only paper ballots, and even has a board of canvassers certify the results prior to them becoming official.

Stick to your own piece of shit country. I know that ours is more exciting, but you clearly don't know shit about it.

>Being this mad

Classic white trash drumpftard.

>muh evil brackets

So why should we be scared of this? No recount has ever changed the result of a presidential election.

This is just Hillary supporters who cant let go.

Kek

This, the federal judge is overstepping his authority here. The State Supreme Court will hear the appeal, and likely issue an injunction against the recount since they are the arbiters of questions of state law. They might convene a Sixth Circuit panel to hear the case, but more likely it would go straight to the Supreme Court, who likely would not take the case after what happened with Bush v. Gore. In which case, the Michigan Supreme Court ruling stands.

IF YOU LIVE IN MICHIGAN, THIS IS WHEN AND WHERE TO GO TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RECOUNT.

GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GO!!!!

archive.is/OMn2Z

>GET OFF YOUR FUCKING ASS AND GO!!!!

Remember that one with a proxy that tried to use google translate when a real Serbia-bro asked them to speak Serbian?
lmao

Any screencaps? That sounds hilarious

REEEEEEEEcount

kek

Why are CTR cucks so utterly pathetic?

>Michigan finally finishes counting the ballots\
>Trump wins the state
>lol count them again

I'd hate to be a country clerk in this state.

Nah I don't have any, I wish I did.
That CTR shill used a serbian proxy so long they became recognizable in every thread tho. Always got btfo, especially after that.

That's exactly why they are stopping the recount

They don't want to waste their time on that shit.

Nah, it was so bad it had to be right wing false flagging. Nobody is this fucking stupid.

First thing I saw too

Easily a shill for clinton. If anyone on Sup Forums ever noticed the most cucked, hillary dick sucking worthless left leaning parasites are all from the same shitty little country. Nice try hillbot, now go drink bleach and watch your girl get fucked by Jamal as you sit back and cry your white guilt tears after working at starbucks

dailycaller.com/2016/12/05/pennsylvanias-largest-counties-complete-recounts-and-clinton-wins-five-votes/

It's about time. We have had our fun but the wisest among us can see that Drumpf is a huge mistake. Hillary has the popular vote and should be President. Prove me wrong Drumptards.
>
inb4 you get your puny cocked frog god out, I don't believe in Kek

why the fuck would clinton still need shills

What is CTR you mcfucking mongoloid

Underrated.

Quit pretending you can shitpost fake Australia

irrelevant now that trump won and the recount won't do shit

Michigan is MUCH more red than people think.

>goldsmith
BEATRICE!!!!!

T-those numerals
I need a proxy and more kek juice

>Jill Stein being controlled like a Hillary puppet
Nah
I'm just surprised Sup Forums didn't try the same thing

fpbp

Judge rejects state law.
Wonder how legal that is?

>irrelevant

Not until Clinton actually disbands it, I'm sure she's still using CTR to promote shit just like Soros is doing against Trump

>when you call parentheses "brackets"

>no proof that Michigan's counting was incomplete

Why the fuck is it serbs these days? first leafs now this.

Oh, that state that wasn't even called until weeks after Trump was declared the winner anyway. This will surely change everything.