IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

MICHAEL FLYNN AND HIS SON TWEETED ABOUT PIZZAGATE AND NOW STATES ARE CALLING FOR ***ANOTHER RECOUNT***

THE WAY THE JEWISH DEEP STATE CONTROLS CAREER POLITICIANS IS VIA FILMED PEDOPHILE STINGS SO THEY CAN BLACKMAIL THEM

THEY KNOW IF TRUMP GETS IN AND IS ADVISED BY A GUY WHO PURSUES PEDOPHILIA IN POLITICS THEY'RE GOING TO THE GAS CHAMBER

THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE CIVIL WAR THAN GET EXPOSED!

Other urls found in this thread:

theeventchronicle.com/intel/breaking-intel-george-soros-dead/
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/805774612760035328
youtube.com/watch?v=i1Hu2Ti14Lc
strawpoll.me/11808808
web.archive.org/web/20161206030152/http://forward.com/news/356158/does-michael-flynn-have-an-anti-semitism-problem-on-twitter/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because correlation = causation. Limey education.

>he's gonna jump on his shitty logic that will nonetheless get replies on an important topic before he can get rolling
>he doesn't appreciate the art of the memepost

Fuggg

Sauce?

i hate this faggot's face so much i came here only to post this

HAPPENING REEEEEEE

medier

Flynn is President-elect Donald Trump's incoming national security adviser.

Salem Witch Trials 2.0?

>Limey education

Which happens to be much better than America's.

Ladies and gentlemen, man your battlestations. The Second Great Meme War is upon us.

SANDUSKY SECOND MILE IS WHERE REPUBLICANS WENT TO GET THEIR BLACKMAIL TAPE DONE

COMET PIZZA IS WHERE DEMOCRATS GO

LOLITA ISLAND IS WHERE THE ALREADY BLACKMAILED INDULDGE

It comes. Good.

Why did they get so careless?

why does anyone get careless, probably thought that no one would ever challenge them.

jewish smugness and irony reached its peak and they disappeared up their own arses thinking they were untouchable and no one was on their level

Second Meme War:
Sides: Wikileaks (Julian Assange)
Michael Flynn & Michael Flynn Jr.

The entire ass-blased (((surrogate))) media
CTR remnants
Hillary Clinton

BTW, ever since Soros died, Clinton has been looking more and more like the Dark Emperor... Shoop?

>yfw Trump wins again

>Civil war 2.0
>Everyone who knew about PizzaGate to our extent is killed some way or (((another)))

Consolidate to 1 thread

>easy for you to say, lad.

Uh soros is not dead…
Right?
Are you from another timeline?

Good roll.

Read editors note:
theeventchronicle.com/intel/breaking-intel-george-soros-dead/

He's (((apparently))) in Brazil
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/805774612760035328
Though pics or it didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=i1Hu2Ti14Lc

oy vey

>when the fake news meme doesn't work

They never bothered to study topology for 30 seconds. So they never figured out that weird thing about circles, or why they only see frontwards.

THEY STILL HAVE TIME TO BURY THE CELLARS

The people who think it's ok to pass BS like pizza gate should be held liable for the damage. Now you have caused a shooting. Maybe the guy with the gun isn't as smart as you. Try truth

FIRE UP THE OVENS BOYS! ITS GONNA GET HOT!

>fake news

Part of me wonders if it's actually true. It's exactly as you said it: pics or it didn't happen.

Though if it is true, it is entirely possible he did die from old age. But I doubt that, considering where he stands in all of this.

The editor seems to insinuate he was assassinated and that the Bush/Clinton is on the chopping block. THIS is what interests me most, and would like to see more of this happening.

Figures a redcoat would post an autistic Mr. Robot pic

>MSM is pushing their Fake News garabage 24/7

>Sup Forums overrun with constant retard shill threads for pizzagate

Gee. What a (((coincidence)))

What tweets faggot, last Flynn tweet was in July. GTFO shill.

I think I figured out why so many politicians and famous people are heading to the arctic lately, aliens are there and it's basically a last minute contingency plan to pretty much bury Pizzagate under headlines so it never gets exposed since everyone will be thinking intelligent, alien life will be more important.

I want to know the consensus here,

strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808

strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808

strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808

strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808
strawpoll.me/11808808

Often times yes it applies. Especially in such a closed system as politics.

There's only two choices. Closed or open system.

Closed systems are painfully correlative and they go to great lengths to convince u they aren't.

Antarctica you mean. Also, the actual theory is that either alien/ancient tech or some black site/secret research center is there. Which is why military will arrest anyone who even goes near Antarctica without permits.

>78x125

newfag

You mean the Russians used wiki leaks as a combined arms with cuck propaganda and backing of far right groups and alt right media targeting sexually frustrated males under 25 with no future so they are triggered into violence and destabilize Europe and America ?

Where fuck do you think ground zero if human, child, organ, arms and drug trafficking is

All this is based off of wiki leaks

Why do you believe everything you find on the website

How do you know it's not fabricated

How do you know Russian hackers did not plant the evidence everyone has cited

How do you know these people you accuse are not Russian pawns designed to be the ultimate live action role play game that you all are participating I'm do Russia can subvert the west because the west is the biggest threat to the prophet you all are raging against right now but fail to realize you are PROTECTING (((THEM)))

HOW DO YOU KNOW TRUMP AND HIS FAMILY,AND EXTENDED FAMILY ARE NOT ONE OF (((THEM)))

There are many bases from different countries in Antarctica though (Many Russian research bases for example). And I dont think people get arrested for going there.

>Russians used wiki leaks
That,s pretty retarded desu. Wikileaks have leaked plenty of Russian documents too.
Also (((they))) hate Russia

>How do you know wikileaks was accurate
Because Hillary never once denied it, instead she blamed Russia for exposing it.

Do you realize how crazy you actually sound?

reminder that Kanye literally said Zuckerfag went to go look for Aliens

Plausible accountability if you were to slip in a couple fabricated emails and then send professional shillers/ propagandists to alt right media and pol to " bring evidence to attention"

In other words

Kabuki theater for the " media" and cropped lense of the internet

How does it feel to be the one that now needs to wear a tin foil hat to perform the mental gymnastics required to believe that there's nothing going on?

It's now too easy to explain all of the media effort to silence and stifle the "pizzagate" conspiracy to be the media/elite class being implicated in it. Reddit deleting dedicated subreddits, twitter banning citizen journalists for being involved, the media marching lock-step in unison with a "fake news" narrative about the topic. It's the Streisand Effect. I read too many conspiracy theories every day to now take notice of how the media is reacting to this ONE in particular to just dismiss it or take their word at face value.

Dismiss all of this (plus tons more) easily with a single swipe of a logical razor and THEN I'll listen.

It's ultimately an exercise in critical thinking. You can or can't.

until then...

PROTIP: circumstantial evidence is still evidence.

Either they want us to know because this is a psy-op to discredit anyone who speaks up against these people. Or hubris really is an evolutionary mechanic to prevent monopoly on power and influence. Pride before the fall.

They didn't foresee Podesta and his clique being so careless and wikileaks hacking emails.

I'm still amazed how 3 or 4 out of place words in a few emails opened up a pandoras box

Heh, you almost made me laugh, of course you could just be disingenuous
Hiding behind a computer screen

2 / bad sarcasm

Can someone explain in simple terms?

So true been lurking for days and watching all ewo threads ramping up shills and spinning many different ways to discredit. When will (((they))) realize this just adds fuel to the fire.

well if their plan is to avoid Trump via the recounts they're running out of time

seriously

>Dominos on cheese or on pasta

fuck? Way to make it obvious its some sort of cose

On the one hand it seems believable and you want to hate these people. They definitely seem creepy as fuck and are weird.

On the other hand it's also believable that this is an MSM psyop to infiltrate and discredit places like Sup Forums as tin foil-complete with a false flag shooting by one of these tin foil double digit IQ morons.

At this point I don't know who's jewing who.

I've looked at a lot of the evidence, and it is fucked up. No doubt these are some odd motherfuckers.

>Feminist in training.

You gotta walk before you can talk.

autism, many such cases

>I've looked at a lot of the evidence, and it is fucked up. No doubt these are some odd motherfuckers.

This is the point I'm trying to make. I like to use 9/11 and UFOs as an example.

I don't say:
>there are little grey aliens flying around probing peoples asses
or
>bush did 9/11

What I can say is:
>there are intelligently controlled, hyper-maneuverable, non-conventional aircraft that penetrate highly sensitive/secure military airspace with alarming interest in nuclear weapons
and
>the United States government is clearly obfuscating what it knows about the events of 9/11

This allows me to say:
>pizzagate is something that warrants serious investigation

dis

Is this good for us?!

They never accounted for the ancient Egyptian chaos god the internet awakened

Who the fuck is this guy and why should I care what he has to say?

>THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE CIVIL WAR THAN GET EXPOSED!

Jeffrey Epstein's plea bargain agreement is one of the strongest evidence that Jewish mafia is powerful and very well organized. Epstein's plea bargain agreement gives immunity to unknown co-conspirators.
During Al Capone's days Italian mafia was threat to stability of US, now it's Jewish mafia.

0/8 bait

Let 'em start the civil war, we'll end it.

It's the same logic now that "fake news" is a thing in the media, that left wing shills and trolls are using to come to pol and ACTUALLY post fake news and use it as evidence against us

Do people see how this works?

>from your pic.
>The reason why they make triangular cakes [PIZZA!!!] at the Purim is to ridicule Christians who believe in the Trinity.

This is why the satanic acts are associated with pizza!!! Pizza slice represents the Trinity, then they associate pizza slicer with perversion.

They are also kept constantly monitored with headcounts to ensure they don't wander out of their approved zones.

Of course this is under the guise of it being extremely inhospitable and the fact that you could easily get lost and die just walking one direction for an hour.

oh
>atlastItrulysee.jpeg

I believe you user. We just have to play with the cards we've been dealt until we can organize for ourselves

These people sounds retarded.

Pizzafags are getting desperate

With this said

When will Thailand look into human trafficking and the sex industry In Se Asia

Yea, they do use pedophilia blackmail as political hold. It's interesting though, because beyond the pedophilia blackmail angle and the vote counts - you could see that Trump was practically incapable of speaking publicly going down the stretch. Suddenly after the election, Hillary conceded, he dropped all talk of pursuing her criminally and he suddenly began to regain his speaking capabilities. Hillary is an Eastern Star Witch in league with the Queen who is miffed at the idea of the "King" of this world system showing her up. The Queen seems to have allowed Hillary to broker a reduction in magic attacks on Trump in order to secure/insulate herself from the email fallout, and this is part of it.

he's probably a pedo expat, pedos feel a sense of loyalty to each other which is why they boldly put those symbols into their photos because of the no snitch culture

web.archive.org/web/20161206030152/http://forward.com/news/356158/does-michael-flynn-have-an-anti-semitism-problem-on-twitter/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Main

kek

I think trump and Clinton are blackmailed by the mob, the mob made both of them run

Now which mob is it

And who the fuck is his son in law kushner

Mike "Russia today" Flynn

Mike " sit a couple seats away from putin" Flynn

>Why did they get so careless?
They're trying to poison the well before January 20 when the full leaks come out.

So Trump then increases the pressure on her via the son of a cabinet candidate, that way he can obtain further leverage of removing the magic attacks on him. While she counters back by heating up the recount angle.

Because old people are bad with technology. That's literally it. This is the only reason the world will be saved, because it is old men who control the world and they are slow on the uptake about internet cultures, the free flow of information and proper security measures.

>no middle ground

also fuck outta here with this IP mining bullshit

Frog legs anybody?