Wow...is this true?

Wow...is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AYO

das rite.

now stop acting like niggers and be like the noble, hardworking kangs you descend from.

We wuz ayy lmaos n shieeet.

DAS RITE

AYO WE STARTIN DIS RECOUNT N SHIT CUZ WE AINT GOT THE RIGHT RESULT LAS TIME

AYO LEMME START;

WON

Wow, guess all liberal scientists are really just racist xenophobes for not accepting the truth.

>WE WUZ STARGATE
>literally lived in mud huts like savages
>got sold into slavery by a of conquistadors with primitive technology

Somehow, these things don't add up

of course its true

i personally have dozens of stargates in my backyard alone, they're very useful for when i want to go shopping at this time of year and want to avoid the christmas crowds.

Kek

It would explain a lot if it was true though. Imagine if they discovered some super planet, but had limited space so they only took the good/high IQ/non-violent africans and left the rest behind.

>Wow...is this true?

Sure is. What rock have you been living under?

that is a troll account FACT

>Wow...is this true?
Yes.

GOA'ULD?

>goa'uld
>primitive technology
Let's see you do better white man.

And?

SS Das Rite

Is this a troll account?

we was goa'uld n sheeit

Wasn't Earth technically one of the most powerful planets at the end of SG-1?

You retards realize that this is a Sup Forums parody account, right?

hol up

does anyone else find it interesting how this bizarre Afrocentric revisionist history is only followed by African Americans and not real actual Africans in Africa?

Of course it is. Why do you think they're so mad at us all the time? We fucked up their stargates.

If any one of you didn't immediately peg it as a parody, you are one gullible motherfucker.

They aint got no time fo dat stupid shit down there

Nothing ever came out of Africa that involved a great civilization , the pyramids were build by Egyptians and Cleopatra was Greek . Nothing but mud huts and stick shelters came out of central and South Africa .

All the smart and brillian niggers left to another galaxy, and the plebs were left behind.

>stargates
That's from Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2, yes?

Niggers are the smartest,most inventive,people on the planet.

Somehow,they just can't run a decent country. Look at the blackest country on this planet.I'm sure the whole world stands in awe at how great it is.

This is true though. hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Finno-Korean_Hyperwar

The Wewuz, Shied and Kang technocracies united with the Finns (Mongols).

"African American" culture is its own unique thing. In my experience, actual Africans from Africa do not like "African American" culture. It's a very lazy, anti-education way of thinking. Africans that come here generally do so to make dollahs and get laid, not just sit back and collect welfare.

Yes, it is true. They left all the dumb ones on earth and fled the scene.

She looks like a shitposting meme slut attention whore
Ignore her.
Probably wears a choker and "likes anime"

Nah dude, even the africans are like that. just go through kikebook groups

kek

No its from star trek when doctor who took the battlestar to find his lost light sabre

WHITE BOIZ BTFO

Nation of Islam, look it up. There are people who believe this.

Oh, totally true. White people were created in a space station.

I'm sure you all wondered where the Great Sphinxes nose went. The ancient melanoid people had built a spaceship right in its nose and traveled many worlds until they settled on one full of advanced African Jedis, more advanced than any cave dwelling whitey and could use telepathy. They taught them their ways and went back to Earth evolved, until the slave trading whitey killed them

Pretty much, its at least Asgard level by the end. In Atlantis they could beam nukes on to enemy ships, I love that you can see throughout the series the improving power of earth. To bad they ruined it with Universe

AYO SO
(smacks lips)
WHAT YOUS SAYIN IS
(takes off shirt)
WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEIT?

Then why didn't they fucking leave?
No Popeyes on the Moon?

Who else here is woke now?

so's the OP

Man I disagree entirely.

Universe was the only stargate show that had vision... an idea.. an actual good story to tell.
Cinematically it was really well done, the lines and characters were well written (except maybe "the genius kid", I never liked that trope).
Hell, even the fillers were well written (in particularly the time travel one).

I agree that it doesn't feel like a 90's sci-fi (with a neverending story+90% fillers) show, and many people dislike it for that, but fucking hell, let it go. We don't need more Asgard and Replicating bullshit (it was basically copied off star trek anyways, borgs = replicators, come on man, such lazy writing). Even I as a stargate fan realize this, and see it for what it is.

Universe was a really good surprise to the stargate universe, and now I will never know what they'll find in the center of space.

Oraoraoraoraoraoraora

TNG and DS9 are the only good Treks and the Stargate movie is the only good Stargate.

You know it's true.

SHEEEEEEEEIIIIT

(Smacks lips)

SO YOU BE SAYIN....

It has to be.

Fucking "Lavonya Washington" is too stereotypical to be believable

Woke af nigga

Fuck donald trump and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Universe is pretty good, go back and try it again. If you don't want stargate you'll enjoy it.

And yeah, seeing the improvement of humanity was one of the best bits about sg1/atlantis.

The episode with the parasite was really great.

Never watched startrek in its entirety, so I wouldn't really comment on that.

Far Scape is the best sci-fi show out there though.

If anything it doesn't sound black enough.

are you fucking gaytarded?

This. Aussbro is seriously giving jigaboos too much credit here

WHAT A SURPRISE

Yes, and they stored grain in those space pyramids, which would ripe in alien urine until it got that nice green glow. An little alien would chew it as an afrodisiak to prep the alien klingon.

>stored grain
Subtle.

WE WUZ INTERGALACTIC EXPLORERS AND SHIET

Black guy here, we still do.

>pic related, the first traveller

If that's true they must have left behind the niggers

no im still here friend

WE WUZ SPICE MUST FLOW N SHEIT

>(Smacks lips)

Of course it is.

DS9 is really good, I've seen all the star treks except the original series but it's the only one I really liked.

Yeah it's true what he says TNG and DS9 best star trek imo.

Also Far Scape, never heard of it. Seems pretty good.

Came here to post this.

Checked m8