BREAKING: Vice President Joe Biden Will Run For President in 2020

Vice President Joe Biden told a small group of reporters Monday that he is going to run for president in 2020.

"Yeah, I am. I am going to run in 2020," Biden said when asked if he would run for office again. When asked what role he would run for, Biden responded: "For president. And also, what the hell man, anyway."

The vice president was asked if he was kidding about running for president, but he didn't seem to back down.

"I'm not committing not to run. I'm not committed to anything. I learned a long time ago, fate has a strange way of intervening," Biden said.

cnbc.com/2016/12/05/joe-biden-predicts-he-will-run-for-president-in-2020-adds-that-he-is-not-yet-committed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/US/biden-gaffes-chains-comment/2012/08/15/id/448694/
youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>and Trump has already won re-election

No surprises there. I'm sure he really regrets not running this year, he could have won.

Biden will be seen as moderate/safe without as much baggage as Hillary had. Unless Trump pulls off a spectacular first term he might be in trouble.

Nah, Trump would have to fuck up really bad to not be re-elected and even then it might get re-elected anyway. The evil racist and hitler propaganda won't work the second time around.

too bad he's the only person stupider than trump

newsmax.com/US/biden-gaffes-chains-comment/2012/08/15/id/448694/

>Democratic Party
>2020
>FUCKING A WHITE MALE

No, his chance was this year. The dems had a few days to show if they were going to get serious after losing and they showed, no, they weren't.

He won't make it through the primary in 2020, he's a fucking white male. The dems will nominate a nigger jew genderfluid otherkin to show everyone how progressive they are.

This cuckery can not be allowed to pass.

he might have beat Trump by not losing the Rust Belt

but minorities might not like another white candidate.....

We will push the biden pedo narrative.
He has no chance.

Agree- he won't get the nomination. He could have gotten it this time, maybe.

R U ME?

He's just trying to cash in on the retarded Biden and Obama memes. The libshitters will turn on him when they realize he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE though.

> Joe Biden
YOU'RE FUCKIN A WHITE MALE!

Biden will be seen as too old, he will be 78 in 2020

Sup Forums is leaking

>implying he will survive the inquisition

Ahahahaha Drumpkins see you in 2020, your tears are going to be sweet!

(can someone make a biden pepe please:)!)

go away evil dogger

This.
He would be, what, 86 then at the end of the second term in the most stressful job in the country?

He will be pushing 80 at that point.

hell yea, drumpf isn't even president yet and he's already been stumped. go biden! trump bfto!!

>biden the creepy old pedophile

gonna really win them christian voters, KEK

He won't win. 2016 was his year, he could have won easily, but he stood off to the side and watched his chance go by.

He will be too old and out of it for too long in 2020, and he will have the Hillary stigma attached to him. He won't make it out of the primaries.

Biden can hardly string a fucking setnence together.

>fate has a strange way of intervening
what did he mean by this?

he'll die halfway through his first term and his vp will be the daughter of an illegal who identifies as gender nonconforming and queer.

the liberals will vote for their Uncle Joe.

He'll be president in 2020

"Oh, the things I'll do to you when I'm the boss, lil' Darlin'"

He was going to run in 2016, but his son died.

so he is planning to run in 2020, unless some event prevents him from doing so

>implying this faggot pedo will even be alive in 4 years
>implying Trump hasn't been a better President in the last week than Obama/democrats were in the last 8 years

Trump isn't president yet dumbass

How will Trump repay the spiraling national debt created by Bush and Obama?

That's the fucking point you goddamn failed abortion.

Holy fucking shit LEAF GO HOME

Ahh shit. Trumps already got 2020 in the bag.

go away evil dogger

Joe "Feeling up your kids" Biden?

It probably won't happen. But it lets you know how lacking the dems are in good candidates for 2020.

Joe Biden his time.

>democrats are literally only capable of running old white people all while claiming old white people are the cause of our problems
>dems are on the cusp of making a black supremacist muslim the head of their party

I doubt he'll run, a lot can happen in 4 years.

This. they will just go deeper left and lose a lot of minority support as things turn around in the country and sanctuary cities get shut down.

How old is that guy?

This means we get 2 terms of Trump

Nice nip

Yup, those horrendous memes worked. Meme magick has Ben compromised.

Biden is fucking old
Dems aren't going to nominate a white male when some shitskin also runs
And he's got TONS of baggage that noone cared about

kek.

just wait until we spam every avenue of social media of him putting his hands all over children on camera

Creepy uncle biden wouldn't of stood a chance

This is great because no one is voting for assassination insurance

>Biden
>Moderate
What are you smoking? Dude is a genocidal maniac.
youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE

Biden is a strong candidate. He says stupid stuff, yeah, but he's generally well-liked, appeals to the working class, he's a good campaigner who's historically performed well in debates, he has name recognition out the wazoo, has plenty of experience and aside from his occasional gaffes and the "creepy Uncle Joe" jokes which most people find more funny than upsetting, he's free from scandal.

Hillary was a weak candidate. I'm not saying you have to like Biden but learn to look past your feelings for him. He's not the strongest candidate in history, but he's plenty strong.

So basically, he's waiting to see if he gets outted as a pedo first.

assange or his dead mans switch will have dropped all the cheese pizza shit by then, biden will die in prison

Conquering China and offering them democracy in exchange of deleting the debt

>implying the party won't only accept transfat deminigger othercuck memekin by that point

May the universe will this to be.

Please, at the rate we're going Biden will be exposed for the pedo he is any many Keks will have been had long before then.

Elizabeth Warren will be running against Trump in 2020. The Dems (probably) won't make the same mistake w/ Fauxcahontas that they did with Bernie.

Oh wow.. fucking rake yourself my dude.

We need to push the democrats to get rid of all white leadership. They already want to just need to nudge.

You realise that the U.S is mostly indebted to themselves right?

Either way Trump will wina second term. He'll have had a very productive first term behind him if the last week is any indication, he'll be a better campaigner and debater (quick learner), and neither Pedo Joe or Pocahontas will be able to keep up with his bants.

lol kek. win.

Minus the whole pedo thing Biden always acts fucking cooky every time i see him on camera, especially talking. I doubt he'd do good against the progressive morons like Bernie or a womyn candidate. Also

>OLD WHITE MALE

Does this confirm that Hillary ""encouraged"" him not to run in this election?

THIS IS NOW A RATE THREAD. GO.

you guys are boring...

>2019
>Republicans add superdelegates
>economy has collapsed due to Soros and co
>several scandals have consumed the Trump presidency
>Cruz betrays Trump yet again
>runs an active and successful campaign against him
>Trump puts the entire presidency on hold in order to dedicate himself to campaigning up to the primaries
>barely wins in the polls
>Cruz takes all of the superdelegates
>wins the nomination
>wins the presidency
>Makes America Truly Conservative(tm) Again

But Biden already lost

Do it, bitch. I can't wait.

Gonna be hard to run for office when he's on trial as part of the Washington pedophile bust.

Could he have at least tried to fuck a CUTE kid?

Plausible deniability, he is never seen in public with the cute ones

>split delegates between hillary and joe
>sanders wins

Things aren't always that simple

LOVE IS THE THREAD OF THE STORY THAT'S WOVEN

OF FUTURE AND PRESENT AND PAST

>
"I'm not committing not to run. I'm not committed to anything. I learned a long time ago, fate has a strange way of intervening," Biden said.
THE GLOBALISTS AREN'T BACKING DOWN
OH SHIT, GOYS
OHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT

lol at time bans

>The vice president was asked if he was kidding about running for president

That's gotta feel good.