YAHWEH IS MOLOCH

YAHWEH IS MOLOCH

YAHWEH IS MOLOCH

(((YAHWEH))) IS FUCKING MOLOCH AND HE ALWAYS HAS BEEN

CIRCUMCISION IS A RITUAL OFFERING TO MOLOCH BECAUSE IT IS MUTILATION OF CHILDREN AND HARMING CHILDREN IS DOMAIN OF MOLOCH

JUDAISM, PRE-CHURCH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM DEMAND CIRCUMCISION BECAUSE THE GOD OF ABRAHAM IS MOLOCH

THE GENOCIDES COMMITTED BY THE HEBREWS WERE OFFERINGS OF HUMAN FLESH AND BLOOD TO MOLOCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA&feature=youtu.be&t=2304
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, they were rival gods. YHWH btfo of Moloch for a long time (still does)

source or gtfo

ODIN WAS RIGHT

>no doubles
fuck off heretic

>heretic
Deus vult larper detected.

Stop worshipping desert gods.

Yeah originally. Now people use YAWEH to reffer to the Monad, the All God.

Another hydewara thread? Really?

But as long as they perform the rituals of circumcision and abortion they still feed Moloch.

I wish these fucking secret societies would just drop the beans
>god is a woman
>god is Lucifer
>god is the b0rg

For fucks sakes I can't handle it. I want a simple god who doesn't have a power hungry cretin wanting to eat the babies of his worshippers
I don't want a god that demands sacrifices of first born children
I don't want a god who gains power from abortions

Is that too much to ask?

blessyahowah.com is a website where you can learn the truth about the God of the Torah. I think you'll be surprised as to what this person is trying to have you believe.

No. Stop worshipping disgusting weak pirate gods. Odin got eaten by a dog and all of the other Norse were smashed, humiliated and then correctly forgotten after the based Christians converted their disgusting people.

The only reason we even know about these cucks today is that some Christians write bad fanfiction about them. You can tell they were Christians because they knew how to write.

>I want a simple god who doesn't have a power hungry cretin wanting to eat the babies of his worshippers
>I don't want a god that demands sacrifices of first born children
>I don't want a god who gains power from abortions
>
>Is that too much to ask?
Not at all.

You must think beyond the confines of the (((abrahamic))) religions.

YHVH forbids the worship of Moloch and Solomon betrays his God's trust by making a temple to Moloch. For some reason you interpret this to mean YHVH is Moloch.

Are you illiterate or retarded?

You must think beyond the confines of religion to learn who go really is. Those who cannot separate God from religion are doomed to never come to know him.

Yahowah is God, Moloch = Ba'al = The LORD = Satan

blessyahowah.com

Two leafs share the sameness website? What are the odds?

>Abrahamic religion is a Jewish construct
>2/3 of the religions hate the Jews
Really makes the gray matter active

>yahowah
Hello friend! If you are reading this you should hit me up on twitter @jadeaube I dont know many children of the covenant from Canada

YHWH is the primitive jewish perception of Jehovah, the supreme being

the key difference is

>YHWH is seen by jews as a distant authoritative figure
>Jehovah is seen as a loving father figure who actively influences people's lives

same guy, two very different perceptions. the latter is the objective truth and modern day jews are committing heresy by denying God the implications of His title.

TL;DR because Jews rejected Christ, they rejected God and His official narrative. It insults Him for His chosen people to imply He doesn't care. They worship what they want God to be, not what He is.

I know one other family here in Ontario(London) wife and I are in Toronto, will be good to add you to our circle of friends.

>AISM, PRE-CHURCH CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM DEMAND CIRCUMCISION

Not sure how the mudshits do it, or if the christians did it.

But the kikes consider it as bloting when the rabbi sucks of the foreskin and blood with his filthy mouth full of germs. The human mouth is something of the worst you get.

In this video I suspect you have watched, the rabbi goes on and kike with the following
>oy vey no goyim human saliva has anti septic effects, so it's all good...

It's long, here it starts at the known victims of bloting, since medieval times
youtube.com/watch?v=bm34sj65MkA&feature=youtu.be&t=2304

Must watch, stormfagging there, but you should be able to filter that out. The evidences of the bloting is consistent all the way.

>We see what they try to do
>Also with the holocausting, that is bloting too

But they go for children, instead of animals.
We blot animals 4 times a year, ritual slaughter, then eating and drinking beer and aquavit and stuff this blot.

However burning people alive inside a house, that is the MEN, is considered bloting.
>WOMEN AND CHILDREN YOU HAVE GRID GET THE FUCK OUT
>MEN GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT OR BURN ALIVE

This swedish King bloted/holocausted him self and his wife to avoid to be carved eagle on.

BAAL, MOLOCH diff names as I understand, yet I have to fully understand judaism still. I just spotted the bloting shit

>Never have I seen men take to the sword so fast over unjust causes, as these christian men.
Son of earl, studying in Constantinople

>The only reason we even know about these cucks today is that some Christians write bad fanfiction about them. You can tell they were Christians because they knew how to write.
They were all preserved in songs, if this disease called christianity didn't come here, we would have sung them all the way.

Now we're back in full force, grown dramatically since the 90ies

>so clueless
>americans each time

True or not, the jews wanted to rid the canaanites and their frog god, Baal (kek?)

No you are fucking retarded

Circumcision

Male and female

It is designed to take away pleasure so you are easier to control , more submissive, and sex becomes utilitarian so one does not cheat

Poltards are not fucking enlightened , too fucking narrow minded , and easily played by countintelpro to distract people

Enough with this we wuz vikangs bullshit, all the vikings were were white moors, complete asshats, christianity saved them from their barbaric culture, thats why you can read books today

>2/3 of the religions hate the Jews
There is nothing in the new testament which states outright that Jews, as a people, are evil. The condemnation of the pharisees was not on ethnic, racial, or genetic grounds, but on moral grounds. Christ and his apostles were of the same genetic stocks as the Jews you so claim they wished to exterminate. Both Islam and Christianity predicate themselves on the ancient Jewish writing what would become the "old testament". They very definitely take Jewish lore as fact and base the "facts" of their lore upon it. Islam in particular is very similar to Talmudic Judaism. While it is true that adherents of Christianity would come to hate Jews, it is a politically motivated aversion that stems from experience and constant betrayal at the hands of the Jews, not by any specific religious decree. Muslims hate Jews for largely the same reasons. The Quran states that EVERYONE who is not a Muslim must convert or be eradicated; There is nothing special about Jews being hated for them.

At the end of the day, Christianity and Islam are laden with Jewish memes. By their very nature as derivatives of Judaism, they cannot escape this fact no matter how much revisionism is applied.

>canaanites and their frog god
Canaanites =/= Egyptians. Jews WERE Canaanites.

KEK does not approve of this thread.

>Error!
>The post you are looking for does not exist.

Also,
>K4Blnfag
>fag

They were told to genocide them but instead they fucked them

You're gonna have to be more specific about whom was sent to genocide whom because at that time in history everyone was sent to genocide everyone else.

>Yahweh is a god he constantly opposes

Nice logic user. And circumcision was practiced among ancient Egyptians and many other groups. Not just the Jews.

ITT: which Ayylmao overlord was better.

uh, actually...no....the hebrew god was greatly aggravated when the nation of israel "burned their children in the fire" offering living sacrifices of their kids to moloch.....

its like when the sanhedrin accused Yashua of being satan because he cast out demons.....

so stupid. be not decided. judgement comes quickly

>The condemnation of the pharisees was not on ethnic, racial, or genetic grounds, but on moral grounds.

It was more theological than moral. Judean was the ethnicity Judea and Samaria. It no longer exist, and modern Ashkenazi is scantly connected to it. Judaism is the religion the Judeans practiced. The book of John makes it clear Jews were considered to be a separate religion from Jesus and his followers.

>Enough with this we wuz vikangs bullshit,
Again, I see this is bait or tried covered as it

No, again with your clueless shit, it's embarrassing grandson.

You are the ones who are doing the "wikangz" meme.

This picture here, or well the carvings are over 3k years old. We fought the romans nonstop, til they were destroyed those degenerate kiddie fuckers, animals fuckers, orgies in the open I can continue. Disgusting people, you so much look up too.

Then afterwards again, the Kingdoms had been balkanized and one was getting one Kings again.

We were always Nor,Sven,Dan,Goth and our crazy brother we threw out the Vandal.

You must understand, that we take the iceage into account here. That is what ragnarök is, the next iceage.

Hel will break loose(were did you get that one from kek) on her ship Naglfar with her army, clashing with the ones from Valhöll.

You must take everything literal here, something you must, something you must understand is telling you something.

When it's over, only two people survives. Yggdrasill is torn down by a Jötun, that is all mankind since Ask(which also is the type of tree Yggdrasil is)

That is us evolving again.
As it says. A new an better mankind emerges(a new tree), and the fields no longer needs sowing....

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

We fucked with the anglos before this moronic meme of yours, when we had the time.

Sven had a fifth of England at a point, he they call The wide traveler. Dan was over several times. Go check where Hamlet comes from....
>Protip: He didn't make it him selef out of thin air, it's a Danish prince named Amlet not Hamlet.

>Go back to your fucking marvel comics, this is embarrassing
Always americans

(((They))) them = Canaanites
How can you not infer from the context?

Daily reminder Moloch got BTFO by Kek

>What is the story of Abraham and Isaac
Yahweh hated child sacrifice

Yahweh is Kek

>Vandal.
Starting to wonder if they are back with their headchopping here too.

Pic related kek
>fucking Vandals running of with peoples heads
>Bet that's were the shitskins got it from

Kek is Yahweh?

Not even close.

Seems legit. I'll buy it.

There is a town around where i live called Van, and their team is the Vandals, but their mascot is a Roman Legionarie, Absolutely haram

3838 might be kek. It's hard to discern as it says "repeating numbers" when they explain him.

It's like that school totally ignores all the history books it's required to teach from.

Yeah I bet the romans wouldn't like that kek.

Van - you find that name many places all over europe and Turkey.

These names may point to... Vanir / The Vans, this would be the proto-germs that lived all over eastern, middle and northern shitroop before the Æsir came and brought the indo-european tongue and genes too, which you see present in the mid western part of the shitrock today.

We think it's likely where Þorr lived, a place called Trudvang, that last part means fjord or ... damnit you miss many words for everything.. a lake with a certain shape.

Shadilay!

>school
>teaching
kek

No one dares challenge me

Instead spew more bullshit

I wonder why

I didn't notice you to be honest

>Shadilay
Someone please tell me what the fuck this means.
Apparently I missed its inception, and I've just been watching and hoping that it would make sense eventually and that I wouldn't have to ask, but I have no goddamned idea.

If you don't know what something means, look it up.

It's from an old song from 80s, the album or artist or something is called P.E.P.E. and features a magic frog on the cover and the song is Shadilay.

>Solomon is told by YWHW not to worship other moloch and never to permit the israelites to offer child sacrifice again
>"don't worship me lol"
This fucking board

Because of your numbers it seem kek wants you to know.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

>tfw your parents chopped off your peepee to appease an ancient awakened evil

Ishygddt when you have kids

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

it is sexual mutilation

sick

degenerate

only semites would come up with such disgusting things as to cut off body parts of their children.
There is no excuse for that.

>I cut off your hands so you never steal
this is basically what you are saying, Schlomo Shekelberger

And it seems that you were blessed for your efforts.
Thank you.

>has no sex drive
>wonders if it is because I got chopped
>will never know what it would be like to have a normal penis.

I always heard Yahweh was a volcano god originally, what element does Moloch rule over?

What the actual fuck are you on about. It's a primitive leftover from the days when eating pork and having a foreskin were actually dangerous.

Moloch is the altar that children were sacrificed on, dumbass. Moloch is not the name of a god

Does that make KEK Satan?

Kek predates the concept of Satan.

Theres no real side effects to male circumcision, but the reason it's so popular is because some religious nut thought it would stop people from masturbating, also he made cereal, and his friend made graham crackers, which both were supposed to do the same

this is the by far the dumbest thing I've read all day. Jehovah is just a transliteration of YHWH just like Yahweh

Exactly

It had nothing do do with mol "what the fuck ever" oook a booka pol never shuts. Up about

KEK is a god of chaos

Chaos cannot be defined by concepts like good and evil. Chaos simply is.

Ok. then I guess I just have low T

ah well. c'est la vie (such is life)

Read the hermetic Kybalion for this god

>The most famous Demonologist in history who is known to have turned away from worship of YHWH in his old age disproves the theory

Never are the Canaanite gods mentioned by name outside of apocryphical accounts. Thou shalt not worship any God except for thy true god, the LORD... does not exactly disprove that the amalgam derivative of EL-YHWH is not the same entity as the other derivative Ba'al Hammon-Moloch.

They are all exactly the same. Successor deities of the Sumerian Enlil while our Serpent or Satan is a successor of the Sumerian Enki. That the Jews were not always monotheistic is a historical fact (see: God Had a Wife), that they practiced child sacrifice via immolation is also a historical fact (Korban Olah), that somehow the Shoah in English is named after a greek transliteration of this practice (Korban Olah->Holokaustos->Holocaust) is also to say the least suspicious.

>66

Checks out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Canaanite_religion

What a silly thread.
You guys are so silly.

no kek as others have mentioned is a god of chaos, what better way to bring chaos than to collapse the whole political establishment?

And I will set my face against that man, and will cut him off from among his people; because he has given of his seed to Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to profane my holy name.

The holy name that was profaned is "Illuminati" which has been dragged through the mud by the Jews.

Obviously none of this meme demon shit is real but I suppose the Jews may believe it. But the point is they're at war and losing.

PRAISE MOLOCH.
FUCK KEK.

>It's a primitive leftover from the days when eating pork and having a foreskin were actually dangerous.

Your kike tongue doesn't work on a heathen scholomo, we invented that shit.

>Cutting of body parts of your own children
Disgusting, it's illegal in many countries and more to come

>Don't eat pork goyims, it's dangerous

I'm fascinated with the old Germanic gods but but by comparison to say Orthodoxy which draws theology from the Ancient Greek and Semitic schools of thought paganism is just left in the dirt.

There's no transcendent nature to it, it's just basic animism, it's only merit is fun folk stories. All meaningful religious contributions would have been on the Scandinavian slant on Christianity, and western/Northern Europe was pretty shit at theology. But good at philosophy and humanist movements.

Basically Scandinavians in your mind sucked at make meaning in the last millennia so you have to default back to primitive tribalism and try again gg

>usa
>tinfoil

Sup Forums was right again

Which frog god wins in a fistfight?

Kek, god of Chaos.
or Heh, god of Infinity.

This was very good Valdemar, ty I needed this

KYS KIKE.

>22
>8686
What is kek telling us?

Post Baphomet-tan.

But is Yahweh Yehova??

Baphomet is just a bastardization of pan.

Sauce pls

Moloch and Yahweh are both manifestations of Yaldabaoth, the degenerate creation of Sophia after she mistakenly (but with the best of intentions) fled the pleroma in an attempt to become more like the Alien, unknowable MONAD.

Sophia, with the help of her syzygy Christ, installed humankind with the spark of creation. We are, in fact, above "God", above the blind one that harbors the delusion that he is God.
He can only create blind material creation while we have the spark of the Monad.

wait a minute

how did you manage to get the video to start at 38 minutes via this link?

>YHWH
Jesus Christ just say Yahweh it's not like you're going to hell for spelling a god's name correctly.

I trust the God that forbids Saturn worship.

Which is Yehova.

Thank you.

Is that the one that worships Venus?
Where'd I put my pentagram.

I hereby offer my sacrificed foreskin to kek, not moloch!

Praise kek