Dearborn, MI

Islam is a Theocracy. Islam openly desires Sharia Law. This Theocracy patrols our streets in Dearborn. The Mooooslims travel in Group, the largest guys they can fine, and walk up to couples to tell them they cannot do certain things which are illegal under Sharia law but totally legal under our USA law.
This is serious. Our government, and they are well aware this is going on, has not lifted a finger to arrest these theocrats trying to usurp our laws. They are afraid of our, their own, legal system. This is shameful. If the government is too weak to enforce laws then it is the duty of the people.

The people should not open there mouths.

Do you want Sharia Law police patrolling your city? "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE
metro.co.uk/2013/10/23/us-student-scarred-for-life-in-street-attack-days-after-he-arrived-in-london-4158178/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Check'em

>Do you want Sharia Law police patrolling your city?
sure. what is wrong with eliminating degeneracy?

lower michigan is a lost cause, I fled to the UP

Lol that doesn't happen in Dearbornistan

Come to Grand Rapids where we have niggers and white yuppies living side by side if you wan real shenanigans

If some muzzies try to start shit up just shoot them, don't forget to use pork bullets.

>to tell them they cannot do certain things which are illegal under Sharia law
like what?

>walk up to couples to tell them they cannot do certain things which are illegal under Sharia law
What specifically, as regards hetero couples?

Jesus you guys need some culture training

Men and Women holding hands out of wedlock
Women's face not being covered
Loud music with instruments
Alcohol

Gawd, how I'd love to live there.
Be gay, get firearms cc permit because everyone knows how Muslims treat fags, get bothered, kill all of them and claim self defense as they were going to stone me to death for gay.
Turn the left wing on its head; do we support mooselimbs or gays today? Watch them implode over the dilemma.

Pottery

are you for real? tell them to go fuck themselves, you're in america, not saudi arabia

Honestly after seeing the general decay of society into (((third wave feminism))) and other degeneracy in general I'm willing to welcome a bunch of war hardened pissed off woman beating desert niggers with open arms

>oy vey European culture is degeneracy
>goyim, you need a globalist religion that supports a border-less global caliphate and allows Jews to live among you and commit usury (which you as a good Muslim cannot because sharia)

You're american, just shoot them

You live in the land of concealed carry and liberty.

Shoot them you pussy.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Non-White religions like Islam and Judaism don't belong in White countries.

Prove me wrong.

> Be gay
Are all americans gay?

Carry a side arm, and be ready to fucking pull it on them if they threaten you. After all, we have every right to, unlike in Sweden or Germanistan.

Weird. Down here in Toledo they own half the city which is nothing but bars, gay bars, strip clubs, cigar shops, jewelry shops, halal grocery stores. Cheap shit. But they never worry over building upkeep.

Dearborn is a nice working class american town and you've probably never even passed through

Sorry, bud, but the liberals gladly throw gays under the bus if they stray. They'll support the muzzies wholeheartedly.

> sharia-approved gay bar
dude

Yeah gay bars make more money because they don't have to worry about paying for more staff and bouncers because of niggers.

That never happens in Dearborn. Worst case is you get some shit at the high schools. Years ago the worst I heard was a wrestling coach slapping a student because he converted to Christianity. Dearborn Fordson is shitty muslim school. Desrborn High, Edsel Ford, and Divine Child (private) are fine.

Sand niggers don't go out payrollong in America, they will get shot or arrested. Dearborn isn't even close to majority muslim.

t. grew up in SE Michigan

Live in Dearborn, can confirm this isn't true

But statistically more niggers than whites are gay.

It's actually not as clear as you think it is.

They'll support muslim women over gays, for sure. But not muslim men.

You've never been to Toledo,OH

Even straight niggers will suck you off for $5. They just don't want to be seen since everyone here knows somebody.

Fun and games when Swedes are still in charge. But these Muslims are basically all apostaze and will be the first ones to have their heads roll, even before Atheists and Christians.

kill them
no one will miss them

Abdul in the house. You boys are going down.

Eh, with how quickly gay men are now no longer considered a protected class, unless acted against by a straight white man, I can easily see them protecting the asses of muzzies before gays

OP here. I bought Jihawg Ammo. Good tip for every American

Have you never recognized how muslims are the most hypocritical persons ever?

They intimidate the people if Dearborn

They need an ass beating to take on the ride back!

youtube.com/watch?v=JM-_KlY5WaE
So it is not a joke, right? That's fucked up, they are rly animals.
He is right, muzzies > fags > nigs > children > womyn > shit > piss > ... > straight white male
You are right and I don't feel for them at all.

>OP here. I bought Jihawg Ammo. Good tip for every American
Too bad it's not made anymore. So you must've bought it years ago.

The people of Dearborn are abandoned by their police for PC.

you know Ishmael is doomed to slavery right?
you guys are so fucked and you don't even know it

I hope to be marching through. Human shields don't mean nothing.

Yes I have. I even worked with one female muslim girl at hotel front desk who slept with just about every guest who checked in.

>that 7-11 table cloth

wut

Yeah. Abdul here doesn't want attention because Islam is shaking right now Americans. They are literally prepared to escape from the people, the older, young, gay they have pushed around D. The Day is neigh.

qt?

Iminky 1 year ago at gun show.

Obviously a cryptojew acting as an agent provocateur

Probably like a 6/10. 10/10's here are covered up. Met one Arab stripper who as an 8 here.

Meh, I'm not even gay. I'd just take one for the team to empty a full magazine into muzzies and pull a zim-zam.
No one can prove I'm not, after my painful divorce.

>Iminky 1 year ago at gun show.
Better preserve that shit. You'll never see it made again.

>Are all americans gay?

Not all. Some of us are bi.

Jihawg ammo is the most American fucking thing I've ever heard of. Holy living fuck I love that. Capitalism hard at work right there. Someone monetized that in a way that deserved to be monetized, and it helps make sure moslems go to hell. Everyone wins! Someone was a brilliant entrepeneur.

Just bomb their mosques when they get too out of hand

>ywn smoke shisha with your dearborn gf

Too bad it was too expensive and hard to acquire. Business went under.

>being into bestiality

Agreed, but that's just because their marketing sucked then. They absolutely had a base they could have exploited and made a fortune.

Semite women are hawt, don't try to deny it.

Muslim girls are top tier.

Goddamn I love some good shisha

Disgusting

you're brainwashed kek

Vomit.

A

For a Muslim there is only one law. Better do some research and don't believe the moderate Muslim meme. There is no such thing and they are either lying or apostates themselves.

>implying muzzies don't hate merchants more than westerners

I live in Metro detroit, and while Dearborn is muslim land, I've never had any problems with them. Muslim girls are sexy as hell and down for that haram shit if you play your cards right too, astgs

pol is a muslim board
>jew hatred
>denying muslim terrorists were responsible for 9/11
>supporting trump

Cui prodest

Ehh.

I have. I wouldn't use "nice" to describe it.

Taqiya My dude

The government is useless and this is evidence of the total loss of any real sense of community amongst western men. In my dad's day, all the Catholic boys would gather together and go down to beat the piss out of these rats moving onto their turf.

I don't want them picking my cotton

pol is and always was a Christian board.
Rarely, usually it's just weakness. It's hard for muslim females to keep their legs together once they are sure nobody will stone them. The only rule they (both muslim men and women) always obey is a pork prohibition, since it's pretty easy.

>pol is and always was a Christian board.
taqiyah

Our government, and they are well aware this is going on, has not lifted a finger

because it happened in the uk

so carry? Merk the muds if they try to fuck with you

FUCKING

metro.co.uk/2013/10/23/us-student-scarred-for-life-in-street-attack-days-after-he-arrived-in-london-4158178/

>what is wrong with eliminating degeneracy?
You see, this is why Upper Michigan wants to split off from Lower Michigan as an independent US state.

Because all the goddamn trolls beneath the bridge fuck everything by having certain laws mandated for the whole state when it's just the fucking Detroit MI area that gets cucked by degeneracy.

Mooooslim liar so will g discord just as Muhammed did 1400 years ago.

No witnesses to confirm muhammy story but many for Jesus, even his enemies write of his miracles

Islam is Fake. SHARIA is savagery.

Question: why have none of you MURRICANs beat any of them to death or picked them off one by one? Minnesota is basically Saskatchewan and it's pretty easy to hide bodies here. Unless a farmer blows up that beaver damn you can hide bodies up inside them and nobody will ever know.

>implying any of the pussy autists on here will ever follow through with the sadistic shit they type

Grand Rapids is one of the safest cities in the country

so carry a fucking gun?

There's a bit of reasoning behind WHY we haven't. A lot of people are itching to just have at them, but then we would just be called terrorists, and our biggest allies could be manipulated by the Islamic Muzzies by way of them crying about how they're so "peaceful."

There are probably going to be uprisings with Trump in power, however. Probably not right away, but within the first year there are going to be people who are more than willing to give a show of force.

It's not a matter of "if," but a matter of "when."