Good to see DJ Trump getting redpilled on climate change

Good to see DJ Trump getting redpilled on climate change.

Hopefully Gore won't make him think a carbon tax is the way to go, but will still make him understand that America needs to lead the charge against climate change.

A FUCKING LEAFFF!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The climate, Donald

Nothing to lead, the damage is done, even if everyone went green and emissionless right now the storm is coming and we are in for major changes climate wise and as a result likely a change in the national relationships we have. Probably war.

the focus should be determining the most likely effects of CC and preparing accordingly.

I hope Trump mentioned to him how useless the popular vote is.

Reminder that Steve Bannon was the Director of Biosphere 1, and huge climate change activist in the 1990s.

100% agree with Gore on environment.

I love Trump and Sup Forums but the right wing needs to reform its stance on climate change. They don't need to go all "GLOBAL WARMING" like the left does, they just need to be vehemently pro-environment and place the needs of the environment in general a lot higher, and they need to be very explicit and loud about that.

All they need to do to shut the left up permanently on this subject is to show that they "love nature" and care about keeping the planet as clean as humanly possible. I like to think anyone with their own brain intact would agree on those basic points. Think about it, what kind of person DOESN'T love nature? Only fucking morons have that perspective. We have to protect the planet and the ecosystem. Trump doesn't need to say the words "Global Warming Is Real" in order to stop leftist attacks. He just needs to show he is even MORE pro-environment, just in his own way and his own language. Don't let leftists pretend that they care more about this subject.

I know people doubt that we have an impact on the earth, And rightfully so. But even if climate change is a hoax, is it not still important to take care of our lands,air, water and remove our waste responsibly?

>Reminder that Steve Bannon was the Director of Biosphere 1, and huge climate change activist in the 1990s.

>tfw it's actually true

climate change is a hoax,
but everyone should believe in it, to make efforts bringing the end of petrol era,
which would turn gas-station countries such as Saudi Arabia, Russia, Emirates and others into totally poor shitholes uncapable of geopolitical movements

>redpilled but he's talking to gore
The global cooling slash global warming crowd who had to eventually hide behind climate change are perfect example of when science gives up cold hard logic and facts when it enters the field of policy making.

Reminder you don't need scientific consensus to be right you only need one person to be right. Not to mention all the data from their models don't come close to reality.

Charlatans.

Gore-bull warming lol.

>lets worry about shit we actually probably cant do anything about

how about all that fucking plastic in the oceans?

I figured this would be an easy fix. Couldn't a trawler just go out there and sweep it clean?

>trawling 250,000 square miles of seawater for debris smaller than a millimeter

Climate change is a hoax. Don't believe the liberal lies.

As it happens, microbes love that shit. No need to worry about it.

Holy shit this faggot is such a scam artist. The faggot should have shrinked away never to be heard of again. Yet somehow he still thinks his important enough to share his views with the president.

FUCK OFF GORE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT. STOP TRYING TO GET MORE MONEY!!!

But the reduction in coal for natural gas has made an effect on the climate.

Al Gore met with Ivanka not Trump.

Trump lets his kids deal with the weirdos.

underrated

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

If you read this article on Breitbart it says Al Gore met with Ivanka.

NOT TRUMP.

Just like Trump wouldn't talk to Pelosi and instead handed the phone over to Ivanka.

The media are using subversion as they always do.

So he's finally going to tell Donald how to deal with MAN BEAR PIG?

There is no man made climate change, hopefully trump won't change his stance on telling climate change fucks to fucking fuck off.

Yes, but not at the expense of taxing and handicalping only white countries, because that is what they want. We already have the EPA and China puts more pollution into the air/water than the US by a long shot. Also, one volcano blast wilk put more carbon into the atmosphere than the collective history of mankind.

>2016
>Still believing in man-made climate change

underrated

I think They mostly believe it... I know I do... the problem is how to tackle the problem without fucking up our economy while other countries dont really do shit to help.

Trump probably told that charlatan to takes his shinebox to China.

Kekerino

I bet he invited him just to troll the media.
>"Trump cares about climate change"

Isn't Trump's administration full of climate change skeptics?