I generally oppose political gridlock, but after republishits used it for 8 years against Obama...

I generally oppose political gridlock, but after republishits used it for 8 years against Obama, and we now have to face a racist misogynist conspiracy theory-driven retard with both houses, I think this is a necessary tactic.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option
youtube.com/watch?v=NgclyrIGhNo
youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we must gridlock Washington
The fuck are you gonna do to stop us cuck boy?

It's been gridlocked for 8 years from you cucks, what's the difference? At least now it's for a real reason for the sake of the country, and not just because they're all jealous like conservacucks.

consider the track record
how long have the people in those jobs had to make things better?
shake things up, might work, gut all the unnecessary shit that's bleeding our country

>AG who prosecuted the KKK
>Ed Secretary who favors school choice
>HUD Secretary who knows what the ghetto is like unlike OP
FIFY

"School choice" is the stupidest way of saying "anti-public school" that I've ever heard.

Rich faggots might can afford to send their kids to private and christian schools but the majority of people can't.

they can't stall cabinet picks

they voted that option out when they had the majority

there's literally nothing they can do

Isn't it just 50+1 (Or really just 50 cause Pence) to confirm someone to the SCOTUS or the Cabinet?

they'll get vouchers. You get enough money to go to a shitty public school, and you can choose which school to spend that money on.

I hope they abolish the filibuster, can you imagine the salt?

>us
You friendless dolt.

who is this semon demen?

This is hilarious on so many levels

First Democrats cry foul for 8 years because Republicans do this, then they say "fuck you, we're doing it"

But the funniest part is the fact that Congress is controlled by Republicans and Democrats can't do jack fucking shit about it

>The nuclear or constitutional option is a parliamentary procedure that allows the U.S. Senate to override a rule or precedent by a simple majority of 51 votes, instead of by a supermajority of 60 votes.

Nuclear option - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_option

i bet Dems regret that

vouchers bro

lmao fair housing is bull shit. The fair housing means you have to make triple the rent before the rent you anything.

Thanks to Obama, there is more precedent for executive powers than ever before. You can't stop a lot of what Trump wants to do, because you can't filibuster an executive order.

Thanks for paving the way, democrats.

Is this a case of "If i can't have good stuff, noone else can either?" That's very democrat like actually.

Absolutely stupid. Absolutely, positively, the stupidest thing in the universe.

Now faggots from counties can pour into the better city school and utterly destroy it. Niggers can pour in from the poor end of town to the best schools and ruin it. Public schools will be destroyed while rich kids keep right on going to comfy private schools. Literally nobody will want to be a teacher in the shit schools.

We'll have school vouchers over my dead body.

Civil rights was a soft communist coup. It's preposterous to think that the interstate commerce clause could be used to prevent business owners from deciding who they served.

This faggot probably only went to Public schools

I expect democrats to have no backbone like always and will fold after a month.

Yeah I did, like 91% of Americans, you stupid faggot.

And just like you did.

Nothing you can do but cry.

>Niggers can pour in from the poor end of town to the best schools and ruin it.
I may be a leaf, but even I understand that Niggers are far too lazy to take this type of initiative. Reconsider your talking point user.

>Republican President
>Republican Senate
>Republican House
>Soon to be Republican SCOTUS
It's nice to dream, though.

They're going to use their voucher to send their kids to the better school in the town, where the majority of other niggers are.

Niggers will get a higher chance of getting in over white kids because of affirmative action type of bullshit. White kills will be demoted to the worse schools farther away.

You really want to destroy our country's schools like this?

People also call abortion, "Women's health", "Choice over own body", "pro-choice", etc.

>Republicans
>not the same party of money as Democrats
???

Republicans are in a fun little dance where they either dance for the money and get fired, or follow Trump and hope to keep their career until the next president who will follow the establishment.

don't be stupid now, leaf. The Republicans know, not putting Trump in at this point is just asking for massive riots and other issues not worth dealing with

6 years. Democrats had a super majority in both the house and Senate for Obama's first two years. They spent that time arguing about Obamacare, then wait until Republicanshe took office then blamed it on them.

Lmao, you're such a fucking illiterate.

The oneitus of some faggot on /r9k/ like 4 or 5 years ago

>Republicans
>smart
>ran for years on the platform of anti-establishment
>roll out the establishment poster boy Jeb!
>people thought that a billionaire real-estate mogul that rubbed shoulders with the political elite is "anti-establishment"
>there are literally posters on this board that praise the Koch Bros.

>school choice is the stupidest way of saying anti-public school

I have no idea whats the big deal, I picked which public school to go to in Canada, and alot of my friends went to different ones due to the "programs" it offers (which in turn no one ever fucking uses)

> Mike Pence sidelines as a gangster rapper named "50 Pence"

thats actually such a fucking gimp move

Fair housing means you pay market rent to live somewhere and the gov't pays for you to have some shitty neighbors who make you scared to live there. And then if you don't like it, you're a racist.

We're not buying your bullshit anymore faggot, Democrats are the only sane politicians in this country

>Democrats are the only sane politicians in this country

>muh faggot privileges
>muh public indoctrination facilities
>muh nigger gibs
>muh fairness!!!
There is literally nothing wrong with this.

The difference is that private schools you use vouchers for can kick them out.

You lost. We have the White House, the Senate, the House, and soon the Courts since we can force a nominee through congress with 51 votes thanks to Harry Reid and Obama using the nuclear option.

You have no recourse. No means of resistance.

All you can do is bend over and spread em wide. The idea that you can block anything is a delusion.

>Now faggots from counties can pour into the better city school and utterly destroy it. Niggers can pour in from the poor end of town to the best schools and ruin it. Public schools will be destroyed while rich kids keep right on going to comfy private schools. Literally nobody will want to be a teacher in the shit schools.
So instead let us continue the universal degradation of the public schooling system because of... what exactly?

Agreed on this And proceeded to be the minority everywhere

In reality though your tax dollars are paying for rich faggots to get taught Christianity and how to be assholes when they grow up.

Cry more please.

The public school system is fine, the problem is not acknowledging that some students are dragging down the grades of all students. Less technology spending, because Word doesn't need a $2k PC. Higher teacher pay. Stop textbook companies from raping counties. Shit like that. Seriously, what's wrong with public school as it is? I thought it was just fine. It's not our fault if niggers won't learn.

That's why you guys won the election and control both houses of congress

vouchers dont fix the WHY, why are those public schools so bad? Its not like the land they are built on is cursed or due to lack of funding. Its because the parents don't give a fuck and see them more as required day-care.

Until parents are made accountable for the lack of role they play in a kids education nothing will get fixed. Parents will send their kids to the "better school" only to see the same result.

Have fun being killed by your enemies.

Our President has a different definition of "winning" from your PM's. :^)

You don't matter

You lost complete control of the country

How you gonna gridlock without control of any branch of govt? Or did you just forget that Reid used the nuclear option and removed filibusters?

Yeah well, that explains pic related

You have no understanding of how school enrollment works.
Charter school teacher reporting in. I graduated from a public school myself, and will NEVER send my kids to one though.

>Charter schools
>Not higher quality education than public school
>Requiring tuition
Pick 1 faggot

This is already happening

senate can't do shit

GOP can vote with a simple majority if they want

>mfw all the impotent liberal asshurt in the world can't change anything because Republican White House, Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican Supreme Court (soon) and nearly enough Republican governors to pass fucking amendments
>mfw libcucks are about to find out why they shouldn't have pushed for expanded executive power and Senate simple majority

>I generally oppose political gridlock, unless it benefits me
What a surprise

>I normally oppose political gridlock except when people want to do something I don't like

You don't say.

Can Democrats stall the changes in states they Control? Like dunno...Cali and NY?

Nope

Does it involve shitting on the working class that elected him even further? He won because Killary completely lost the rust belt unions.

You wish problem was that interesting

Nature blows and every time we figure something out its like learning the secret of a magic trick. Its just a disappointment

>he problem is not acknowledging that some students are dragging down the grades of all students.

some the money you propose spending on the school system should go to developing alternative, trade based schools.

The students are entitled to public education. Look into how much legal code is written on edcuational access. the kids know they can't be thrown out.

>WE'LL BLOCK TRUMP EVEN THOUGH WE'RE A MINORITY IN EVERY BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT
>THAT'LL SHOW HIM

What happens if for instance Trump dunno....cancels common core in California or sanctuary funding and Cali says no we wont do it? Can California sue his countersuing or something? You Amerikaners are weird with all the lawsuits.

>Democrats
>Republicans
>different parties
What did he mean by this?

Well California has no say in sanctuary city funding

8 years, i think you're bad at math.
The blockading of obama didn't really start until 2011

too bad you stupid fucking niggers invented the nuclear option to bypass all that huh?

Then he cancels it and they no longer get funding

If cali wants to stay with common core they have that choice as a state.

The only leverage they have with secretary cities is like what Turkey is doing to Europe.

Gibsmedat or the floodgate opens

i teach in a rural public school. I'm sorry for you user. Have your resume ready at all tiems and wait for your employer to have their fraud charges filed.

>Comparing lifestyles to China

You wanna live in a bathroom sized room that your family has been living in for 3 generations and fucking hope your straight A's can get you a job making 3/4ths less than some fuckin dumbass GED student can make?

Keep comparing them but its stupid as shit, China sounds like it sucks dick unless you're in business or affiliated with the higher ups of their Gommunist party

I teach at public school in a nice town and I have no fucking idea what they do with the kids before they come to me. Like they are borderline fucking retarded imo. I think I spend more time teaching remedial skills for other subjects than teaching my subject

>leaf

Great.

You got triggered because Asians have the highest score.

They DO. Get over it.

But it doesn't translate in the real world. Just look at robotics. Japan has been dumping money into it for years,

Then white people make this

youtube.com/watch?v=NgclyrIGhNo

China lies about literally every international assessment.

>China lies about literally every international assessment.

Yeah.. but

>Japan doesn't
>Hong Kong doesn't
>South Korea doesn't
>American Asians don't

Listen fucker, public schools are shit. All the incompetence of the federal government has seeped into them. They must be reformed or they must be destroyed. These schools are nothing better than state run propaganda machines that will tell you just enough to get by, but not enough that the people can learn to question and develop any semblance of intelligence. We do not have a public education system, we have a public reeducation system. The millennials are proof of the indoctrination. They are just smart enough to understand, yet not smart enough to do anything about it.

Y'know i'm normally not like that but that robot got fuckign bullied and hockey stick guy should face retributions or fine or something.

Not cool, Hockey stick guy

A must watch for teachers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHoAQW_DBI4

>moving goalposts

I don't teach retarded humanities shit. I would say I spend like 60% of my time teaching really easy algebra and like another 25-30% teaching reading comprehension.

Not that they actually can do it, it would be pretty funny if they did. Trump never changes his picks so we just go months without anyone heading these departments and Trump just spins it into the dems willing to let the country go without leaders just to spite him and play party politics. This would destroy the democratic party and guarantee us a super majority in the next senate election.

I didn't move the goalposts

The point I was trying to make is that our "melting pot" makes something painfully obvious

Asian Americans score the same on tests in America as they do in Asia

European Americans score the same on IQ, pisa, SAT tests as europeans

Africans and Mexicans are a little higher then their respected homelands but come on they are surrounded by whites..Its still Mexicans score low, Africans score lowest

But it doesn't end their

White Americans have the same crime rate as Europe

Asian Americans have the same crime rate

African, mexican arabs etc..

Thats not all

Average income is basically the same

birthrates basically the same

innovation index the same

See pic related

>racist
And then a few posts later
>niggers

Can't make this shit up

The dems should just vote present every chance they get. No obstruction at all. Let every GOP policy get passed with zero resistance.

If GOP saves the country, great. If they fail they can't blame the dems

lol holy shit what a butthurt nigger

i wish reddit would be deleted

except the democrats fucked themselves over by overturning filibusters for presidential appointees.

you realize the democrats don't want the republicans to save the country, otherwise their party will be meaningless for the next several decades?

how can you be fore public schools? are you retarded?

bullshit this nigger has a job

Do it, faggot.

It's colloquially called "the purse power", so the federal government can withhold funds from state and municipal governments that don't comply with federal mandates. The purse power is broad, too, many critics have said it is far too broad; it allows the government to indirectly determine policy in areas where it is not constitutionally permitted to regulate. So these sanctuary cities are free to refuse to comply with ICE requirements, but then they will lose millions in desperately needed federal funds.

Fun fact, our drinking age was moved up to 21 across all states in this fashion, in the face of resistance by multiple states. The feds required it if the state governments wanted to receive funds funds for highway construction and maintenance because the drinking age concerned "road safety."

>I generally oppose political gridlock, but after I didn't get my way I'm all for it

The only reason deficits have been shrinking is through republican obstruction. Obongo doubled the dept when he had a democrat majority.

Democrats will lose more seats if they try this. You might not think it's fair, but that's precisely how it will work out.

Trump will hound them to the ground in a very public manner with real arguments. Not teleprompter bullshit.

>Democrats
>turning out for mid-term elections