TODAY IS A GREAT DAY FOR LASH EQUALITY

Are you man enough to wear mascara, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=wS_wDhnxSmE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UOZrgU4h7gE
youtube.com/watch?v=MIE813R1YRU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>man

Literally just trying to open up new markets. Fuck this capitalist degeneracy.

Are you man enough to stop shill posting on Sup Forums forever?

gotta say i do look amazing in mascara

>implying i'm giving them a view
>implying numales aren't secretly wearing makeup already
I've seen a few fruitloops post about it on /r9k/ and /fit/, trying to normalize male makeup. It's pretty pathetic. Especially that """men""" are starting to have daily facial regimens and care about their complexion.

It's a bigger problem than you think. I've spoken to a few girls in the 18-21 bracket who have stated that they would like to put makeup on me and they think I'd look hot in makeup and it would turn them on. They weren't just talking about light stuff either, they meant the full works; mascara, eye shadow, blusher, everything. I told them how degenerate and disgusting I think it is and one of them had the audacity to call *me* weird.

Society is fucked beyond repair mate.

absolutely disgusting.

Yeah, I personally don't like women wearing make-up at all. So the fact that the cosmetics industry is actually having some success convincing men to wear make-up is pretty disturbing. The entire industry should fade away.

>cosmetics companies attempting to make half the population into new potential customers

>Makeup is a woman's thing
>Men are still somehow better at it

(((they))) just couldn't fucking resist inserting the token hijabi cunt to take this propaganda to the next level. I'm not turning off Adblock until we've purged this degeneracy from the face of planet.

>Wear slutty cosplay in public
>Get angry that you're in public

Makeup is a lie anyways. A little make up I get, girls like the shit but some bitches need a lot of makeup to hide how fucked they look.

LE CREEPY MANNEQUIN MAN

I crossdress so yes I am.

"because i don't like it, it shouldn't exist"

i mean that's your opinion but just know it won't not happen because you don't like it

>i mean that's your opinion but just know it won't not happen because you don't like it
You are right. It is time to FORCE my will onto others. It is the only way.

fucking disgusting faggots need to be gassed

Neck yourself asap.

Nah, I'm pretty cute. You'd never know if you saw me. It's not like it hurts anyone.

Protip: Every tranny thinks they're passable.

I'm not Chris chan tier for sure. Also no full blown tranny. I'm an effeminate man who wears women's clothing and makeup. My friends tell me i look good, but I supposed they could be lying for my sake.

How would the Jews benefit from such degeneracy?

Tranny's that look like Chris-chan aren't actually going through the surgery and hormone therapy though. You can tell the difference between a real tranny and a nutjob tranny pretty easily.

No fucking way.

Fuck these cunts to death.

fuckin vampires tryin to sucker us into buy their shit. i aint gonna fall for it

>You can tell the difference between a real tranny and a nutjob tranny pretty easily
>difference

Umm

post pics

Stop dressing like a girl and stop hanging out with faggot enablers.
>difference between a real tranny and a nutjob tranny

id fuck him

this

Hahahahahaha I love how all these """progressive""" tv shows,commercials,ect. force these women wearing hijabs in there so hard. Muslims only make up about 1% of the U.S population yet in every one if these liberal fuck fests there's at least one person in there wearing a hijab. Are they just blissfully unware with how hard they are forcing this?

I'd fuck his boipucci.

No thanks, family. I'm shitposting from uni now anyway.

It's just a hobby. I go to uni and work a job. I really don't see why it's at all negative.

Does anyone else think that this entire advert could be used in some sort of 80s/90s movie depicting a terrible future?

It just seems so fucking forced, fake and narcissistic.

All men should wear makeup. Pic related. Not colorful, clashing makeup, but makeup to smoothen skin and conceal flaws. The boost in confidence you receive is substantial and not ever feeling insecure about your appearance is very liberating.

> mfw people like you make others realise Germany should have won.

He's got a pretty aesthetic face desu.

I know you'd show up in this thread.

This made me audibly say what the fuck when I saw this on tv

>I really don't see why it's at all negative.
The fact that you would rather be a feminine twinky little faggot instead of something like pic related is what's "all negative" about that.

Covergirl is playing 4D chess

>hire muslims to bait Trump supporting conservatives
>hire faggot to bait christian conservatives
>hire niggers to bait stormfront conservatives
>make them wear illuminati shirts to bait conspiracy theory conservatives

Conservatives then take the bait and it creates national controversy giving Covergirl free marketing and also support from the main users of makeup (13-30 year old women who are all millennial SJW's). Truly genius.

Why though? I contribute to society. Why should my appearance matter?

We live in a dystopian technocratic future where the state and corporate worlds have fused, a global syndicate seeks to eliminate all boundaries of race, gender, language, and culture. This is only the beginning.

>implying you have to be a roidmonkey to be a man

That body type is just as unnatural as men dressing as women.

youtu.be/UOZrgU4h7gE

>that pic
>sjws thought trannies were on their side and supporting multi-gendered feminist equity snowflakeism but they just want to be women

You don't contribute to society though, you may work and go to school but your entire life style goes against one of the core foundations of a society, the family. Your life style and the people who promote it seek to usurp the natural order of society for their own materialistic means and you fell for it. Congrats

It's literally a Philip K Dick novel at this point.

I fucking hate it.

I want to go back.

How do we go back?

take the Aesir Pill.

Odin was RIGHT.

That's not roid monkey you stupid fuck, that's called being a professional athelete. Also I'm not saying that you have to be fraukin jucci in order to be a man but idealizing being a twinky little faggot is shit. Just because you have an ideal that's unattainable doesn't mean you shouldn't constantly try

Rofl. This is not a "Progressive man enough" thing. Some guys are flaming lipstick gays. Covergirl just wants to market to them to and increase sales. This is strictly a "lipstick gays" thing.

Is this actually playing on tv or is it just a youtube video or youtube commercial?

>Transexuals voting for their own self interests by electing the candidate who WON'T open the border to thousands upon thousands or """"Syrian""""" migrants

I guess having an actual brain makes you more passable

I just don't get it; Trying to push the gay+Muslim thing. You can argue peaceful majority all you want, but most of the Muslim community are extremely homophobic, and want it outright illegal.

It. doesn't. make. sense.

Any starting points?

>being this delusional

You know how I can tell you've been lifting for less than a year?

Pretty much.
The only way back is for some sort of global catastrophe to happen that is so bad that it destroy all social order. Billions will die but it's the only way. We'd literally need fucking yellowstone to go off and plunge the planet into a thousand year ice age and have dozens of drug resistant plagues go circle the world.

Christ almighty, as if I didn't want to kill myself enough before

I wouldn't want a family anyway. So I guess I'd be a problem in your eyes anyway. Or is there some other core foundation your referring to that somehow involves what people wear?

lol our women are just awful.

I'm not saying that guy isn't supplementing but he's defo not cycling gear constantly. Go ahead and meme all you want though, I'm not saying that every 5% of the population would be able to achieve that natty but I am saying it's possible.

Is this guy a midget from the waist down

Katy Perry was a mistake.
Also fuck covergirl I will never date a man or woman who uses their shit.

>lol it's just people wearing clothes, like it's not biggie XD
I hope you get Omar'ed some. You'll realize that all these third worlders won't be as tolerant of your decadent disgusting ways and they'll not have the mercy and tolerance we've had for you

A nuclear war would be ideal. All major (((population centres))) would be wiped off the map and people who survive our in the countryside and suburbs could start anew.

I live in London so I would die in nuclear fire but I would happily accept that if it meant white people got another shot at a decent society to live in.

Don't read books, because those written today were not read to understand what was written in the first place. The words of the mighty weaver.

The old Gods never went away. You did.
Nothing has ever changed. You simply were never taught. Nor were our parents. The Sun shines as it always has shined on this planet and this planet produces life as it has always been commanded to do so.

Anything you could possibly desire to know is in your blood which can be accessed through muscle movement much like how it feels good to complete tasks you set out to do. Memory locked away in your blood can be remembered.

Get out Chad

So it's bad because Islam dislikes it? I'm glad I live in America and have a license to CC. We also just elected Trump so I'm hoping to see less of those wretched people here in the coming years.

take this you leaf nerd

Fuck that shit, it'd make agriculture impossible and would fuck our DNA for thousands of years. Something not involving a radioactive waste land would be better. The thousand year ice age and subsequent plagues would be far better in the long run.

It's bad because it's a symptom of a society that makes our society weaker and more open to strong traditionalist invaders that don't care about your feelings.

>/k/aitilyn /k/eyes
>gun in the background

it's a /k/rossdressing /k/ommando, holy shit

>Man is the newest Covergirl
>Covergirl
>girl
Makes my mind produce thoughts of hmm...
youtube.com/watch?v=MIE813R1YRU

Kek. Btw you should cut your hair bruv, it would improve you aesthetics.

Sounds like its supported by makeup companies just to increase profits

Why not have a thing where nobody wears mascara instead

new style ((COLUMBINE CORE))

I'm not here to look good. I'm not here to be a pretty boy. I'm here because a message must be heard. Odin was right, you nerd.

What is causing the weaker society? I guarantee you, I personally am not making the country more open to those threats.

Do you blame rotting flesh for an infection? No you blame the cause of infection, the bacteria. Doesn't mean I'm I shouldn't be disgusted by rotting flesh.

*doesn't mean I shouldn't etc

Makes it quicker to identify them.

Rotting flesh is causing a problem though. At most I'm a benign tumor. I'm in support of Trump, pretty right wing, anti-Muslim, I don't think gays should adopt, I'm against gay marriage as long as marriage remains a state institution, I'm anti immigration, anti-white abortion, and pro gun. I just like to wear girls clothing. It has nothing to do with my political or societal values.

((They)) aren't even trying to be subtle anymore.

The "lash (((EQUALITY)))" line aswell

Brainwashing at every turn.

>I'm in support of Trump,
So are a lot of people, most of them are just as degenerate and decadent in their own way
>pretty right wing,
You aren't if you're a cross dressing faggot
>anti-Muslim,
So?
>I don't think gays should adopt,
Okay... and?
>I'm against gay marriage as long as marriage remains a state institution,
So you're a lolbertarian?
>I'm anti immigration,
Doubtful
>anti-white abortion,
Again, so?
>and pro gun.
Alright then?
>I just like to wear girls clothing. It has nothing to do with my political or societal values.
It's a reflection of them. People's appearance reflects how they feel and appreciate the world and you see a forest of cocks ready to be sucked you fucking faggot

Ask a guy who gets regular manicures anything.

I'm not even gay man, chill.

So you're a totally straight guy who just likes to dress like a woman? Right? And there's NOTHING wrong with that? Right? Yeah fucking gas your mentally ill self