Mom Cuts Girls Hair Off After Girl Bullies Cancer Student at School

Mom Cuts Girls Hair Off After Girl Bullies Cancer Student at School

youtu.be/49ooYuvNCTY

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/mom-shaves-daughters-head/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nah

Old school. I hope she was whipped off camera.

Cancer girl is a crybaby snitch.

This mom is fucking awesome.

fucking incredibly based

To make things equal that mom should have gave cancer to her daughter.

Deserved it

deserved

Based mom

this m8

pwned

society needs more of this, that shit will grow back and she can wear a wig, its literally just some short term trauma to help correct this sluts degenerate behavior

10/10 cheers all round

baka...she wanna act grown, finna give her tht grown women cut. feel me?

would be fine with it except she filmed it to get some facebook likes

>an earlier version of the video, appearing more than a year earlier, said the younger woman was being punished for uploading nude photographs online

finally some based parenting
4 months of crying because she looks like she has cancer, experiencing a fraction of the pain and stigma of cancer, and she might grow up to be a normal fucking person.

Im sure she'll handle that herself asap judging by this

Fake as fuck, if she was really that upset she'd be resisting. Instead she's standing awkwardly crochet because that's the only way the mom could shave her head easily.

Sounds like some half assed effort to make a viral movie.

>Discuss

no thanks I'll just sage your non-political thread

Probably did it as a public apology.

Is the girl white or a mud?

Drastic measures are sometimes required when you realize you have raised a piece of shit daughter. Good for the mom. Maybe the brat will learn a damn lesson.

But if she didn't upload it to facebook, we couldn't see the girl getting BTFO

its likely the girl is degenerate as all fuck already. mom should have corrected this before. now she's a reliable liberal voter and coalburning crackwhore for life.

Good. Poor girl has Cancer and this little cunt made fun her. I'm glad there are still parents out there.

>>>/facebook/

people are supporting her mom? sickos you don't deserve children
why stop there, why not cut off head??
children are precious
if the girl did a mistake, then she should apologize don't fucking shave heads

pwnt.

>coal burner

That girl is not white

or she could be standing still because there's a worse punishment like not allowing her to have a phone or to use a home computer for years

she might be ostracized but at least she'll be able to bitch about it on facebook with her phone

not to say that this is absolutely the case but theres the chance that this isn't staged.

Wew, we need more parents like this.

This is old. And when the vid first came out the story was her mum done that because she was posting nudes on fb

Well done mother. Who would want to have an acidic little bullying cunt for a daughter/son?

>she'd be resisting
Resisting your punishment usually gets you the belt. You'd know this if your parents weren't potatoes and actually raised you but alas you're a drunk mick

why she dont just say

>"no"

?

and walk away from mom

>Actually, it's not about bullying someone with cancer. The young daughter was being punished for having premarital sex and the family agreed to cut hair to make her unattractive to young men. Don't believe the headlines you read especially when it's in a different language

>resisting your parents especially your mother
This is how you make things even worse.

Proofs?

I already shave my head so I can make fun of whoever I want I mean I use a guide on the clippers but so what I'd have to wait less than a month to get it to where I keep my hair anyway

>Cancer Student
Didn't know they were teaching cancer nowadays.

Discuss what? White trash mom being white trash? There's nothing to see here.

Who he fuck bullys a cancer patient. Bitch deserves way worse.

Hey look, a fitting ID

You like Hot Coq you faggot leaf

I was just quoting the description

Oh gee-wiz. I wonder how this young, impressionable girl learned to disrespect others when her very own mother resorts to excessive behaviour like this.

ooga booga indeed, my friend

People bumping are anti-bullying shills.

A good parent would teach their children not to mock those with Cancer. All this Mom is doing is ingraining a distaste for the cancer girl. She's not teaching empathy she's ingraining the bad behavior via trauma.

Degenerate tier parenting.

Mom did good. Too brutal for my taste and my mom use to kick my ass for lesser shit.

Probably from her friends in school. You know you don't learn everything from your parents you homeschooled faggot.

If it was my mother she wouldnt really of been able to do anything, she's like 5'3 and skinny.

not this time, leaf

This is good. Parents these days are too afraid to be harsh to their children.

as someone who had cancer that's way overkill.

what was the "bullying" anyway? did she just say something along the lines of "lol bald head"? if thats the case who gives a shit. people need to stop treating cancer patients like they're the most thin skinned on the planet. it just makes us uncomfortable.

>Probably from her friends in school.
I'd guess its more from her retarded mother, who is virtue-signaling over the internet to boost her own self esteem - at the cost of her daughters social and personal well-being.

>t. raised by virtue-signaling parents

Wtf. I hate that mom now.

my apologies

>how to make your child hate you forever

Fucking this. And no don't let her wear a wig, if anyone asks why shes bald she has to explain that she was bullying some poor kid with cancer. These parents are beyond based and I'm sad that for every one parent like this there are probably 10 that let their children be spoiled brats.

>resisting
>mother
Nigger if you ever grew up with an actual father you'd understand that is the last thing you do.

Your mom is the one that reigns it in, if your mom wants your ass beat your dad will beat your ass so hard you couldn't even sit for weeks.

This is nigger behaviour, this sort of degeneracy should be outlawed.

>But other social media users said the mum was actually carrying out the hair-raising punishment after she found out the girl had posted nude pictures online.
???

Mom bullies daughter

daughter bullies girl

Mom bullies daughter

girl ends up in jail

girls gets pregnant out of wedlock

girls' son bullies boys

fucked up families beget fucked up families

Dealing out punishment to your misbehaving child is now virtue signalling, that's a new one. You're being too sensitive.

Bermuda, Haven't seen this flag yet oddly.

Or perhaps there are terrible methods of parenting, this being one of them. This woman has probably treated her daughter like this throughout the young girl's entire life. You're likely cuckolded from parental abuse if you don't believe that a child's behaviour is more impacted by their relationship with their parents than their schoolfriends --the choice of friends, of course, being altered by how stable one's home-life is.

>black woman beating her children to educate them = WOW, SHE FIERCE...SHE A MOM

>white woman shaving her child's hair to educate her = CALL THE POWLICE...SHE A DEVIL

Fuck niggers.

>how to teach your child not to be a piece of shit

Good on the parent. If more parents stepped up to the plate and acted like parents we wouldn't have shitty generations like the Millennials.

... is that bait? If not, please kys, or never produce children. I really don't have enough crayons, to explain that shit to you elsewise.

Nice projecting, I'm sorry your parents hated you. When your wife gives birth to her son make sure you be extra nice to him, otherwise he might tell his daddy on you.

Clear violation of the first amendment. Even the shittiest lawyer could win

Epic response. Really made me think.

Because that's how you get an even worse punishment, if her mother was based enough for this now imagine if she tried to avoid it.

If my child was a cunt they can go ahead and hate me forever. Saves me the trouble of cutting them out of my will.

I don't know how I feel about that.

Bullying a student with cancer is bad but the comments on youtube also state it was punishment for posting nudes online.

But the shaving of the head is a shame and the humilation that girl is going to remember for the rest of her highschool years. That kind of punishment only fosters severe resentment.

ah, so there is where she got it from

CHIGGITY CHECK'D

Something devious lurks inside me. Every time I see women getting killed, tortured, or suffering in general I just feel some kind of satisfaction inside.

It is only with western women. Part of me wants to say I am sadistic, but the other part says they deserve it.

Resentment for being punished for being a bad human being? Oh the humanity.

Or aids at least

Same here but i dont feel bad. Theyre trash and they deserve everything they get

I came

where is amelia earhart user?

Good. Punishment fits the crime. Make fun of a cancer patient, find out what its like to have a shaved head. That kid will surely learn from this experience and never attempt to do something like that again.

Some people just learn the really hard way.

No amount of words can fix cold thinking cunts other than violence or similar things, they have to be put in similar circumstances to understand empathy since they don't have any.

that is some next level signalling.

I just wish it was better quality, and I could've seen her fact and as the tears rolled down. Would've really turned me on. And I wish it would've shown the end result.

This

This. My mom is the only nigga who can put hands on me.

10/10 would do to my children if I catch them being jerks towards legit ill people

Kek speaks

Shouldn't bully cancer kids desu

punishment is one thing, humilation for the rest of your highschool years is quite another

I agree for the most part
the reaction of that girl just doesn't seem to be a bully to me
it was likely for posting nudes online as reported by snopes..

snopes.com/mom-shaves-daughters-head/

I hope the mom realises she violated the NAP. Her daughter should use lethal force to quell further threat to herself.

If she's bullying a nice girl who has cancer, she deserves her head shaved off and twice the cancer, but if in fact she's just fighting with some bitch who happens to have cancer, over the top. Just because someone has cancer doesn't mean they aren't a bad person.

Resist and get rekt that s how it works .

1) This is old as fuck.
2) This is fake as fuck.
3) This will not make the girl feel empathy, only resentment. I wouldn't be surprised if she hates all sick people from now on.

Nigger tier parenting. Enjoy the decline, boys.

Don't anarchists think kids are the parent's property?

Hey there psych 101 student, that would be right if the child didn't understand why what they did was wrong