So... when is the USA going to discard that nonsense "Hispanic" word? It's meaningless

So... when is the USA going to discard that nonsense "Hispanic" word? It's meaningless.

Other urls found in this thread:

biography.com/people/groups/hispanic-scientists-and-educators
biography.com/people/luis-federico-leloir-9378548#synopsis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

man i love alexis bledel. my crush in hs sounded like her when she talked and had a similar look. keep alexis spics and burn the rest please.

What are you talking about? All I see are two spics.

Hispanic is from a time when the wasps were influential and wanted to keep the foreign cultures out so they called lumped everyone from central or south America as hispanic

now days most of them are mestizo, the girl on the right is an anomaly here

One drop rule. Neither are white.

Latinos need protected status in the US because they tend to be stupid

The real world doesn't revolve around race, it revolves around money you dumb albino monkey.
You guys are sometimes the other side of tumblr and sjws.

I went to school with a few exchange students from Argentina, they are whiter than Mexicans.

reminder that alexis bledel is a top tier waifu and anyone who disagrees is a fag

Totally agree. Man I'd love to cuddle up with her and just hold her hand at night.

Hispanic blood from Spain doesn't make beaners brown
I agree

But the girl on the right is a "White Hispanic"

Hispanic is an ethnicity in america but it's not a race, any race could be hispanic

Mestizos are the retards who can't tell what indio mutant fucks they are. Regular white hispanics and latinos know they are white
Fuck off mexican, your people ruined the word hispanic

Alexis Bledel is 100% white idiot

I understand that, but in some countries it is a common look. In fact Argentina and Uruguay are white-majority (more European immigrated here than to Canada, Australia, etc) and so is Spain.

Most "Hispanics" in the USA are Mexicans and Central Americans but you've got plenty of Cubans for example which tend to be white.

you wanna cuddle with a girl? you gay?

Well it really doesn't matter. It's on the census which is voluntary and you report whatever you want. She could choose white hispanic on the census

is this the alexis bledel thread?

>Implying more than half of your mexicans aren't just central americans or south americans.

this.

>half Anglo
>half German and Danish
What?
Also she's not argentine the Falklands belong to Britain

?

Her mother is American of Anglo descent.
Her father is Argentine of German and Danish descent.

It's true, I'm from Argentina and people never believe me when I tell them that. Amerifats think everyone south of the Rio Grande looks like pic related

Idk. I just call them Mestizos

How does it feel to be hated by all Spaniards because you are literally the nigger of Spaniards?

How can you be half of one thing and half of two things? Makes no sense
Like one half my drink is water
One half is lemon and sugar

This guy gets it

Hispanic is a meanlingless word because some of them are white like the Spaniards

Some Latinos are white too depending if the Spanish colonist weren't into that injun pussy

>Filename: Hispanic

Change it, those brown fucks are 99% indio

Hispanic genes from Spain don't make beaners brown

Indios y sudacas. Indios y sudacas everywhere.

Well right now you are being half retarded and half pedantic so it's possible.

wqtf is pedantic

That was meant for you

THESE FUCKING MESTIZOS PISS ME OFF

White hispanics are a thing but these stupid mexishit MESTIZO faggot CUNTS are too FAT STUPID LAZY AND STUPID to put "Mixed" so they ruin it for the white hispanics that are actually white

FUCK MESTIZOS

lol, named it that specifically to trigger folks. And that still doesn't change the fact that most Americans associate the word "hispanic" with, well, that.

Look it up in a dictionary, it's your fucking language.

This post is pedantic btw, but you deserve it.

Is she the girl from 7th heaven tv show?

they're still not white even if they're attractive user

>be mexican
>see americans criticizing mexicans for being garbage
>even though I know deep down that mexicans are garbage, because of having an emotional state of a 16 year old girl, can't even deal with the feelings that accepting this fact brings
>deny any and all accusations of mexicans being a sub-standard people
>blame Americans for any problems
>blame south americans for any problems
>when that doesn't work, claim victimhood and assert that everyone is just out to bully the poor mexican people because racism
>doesn't even know what racism is

The funniest part is you Mexicans like to claim you're all manly men and shit when in reality you're just emotional women. "Machismo"? Give me a break. Masculine men don't play the victim at any sign of emotional trauma.

Hola espanol vida la loca mocha

1there are real hispanic niggers you fat shit, look at the cubans, apenicans, puerco ricans and colombians.

yep i want to be called aryan right now!!!

What a qt

FIDEL TURBINA

wait gilmore girls is a fucking spic???

explains a lot really

we call the one on the left a shitskin

guatemalans and other south americans are even worse. A lot of these illegal immigrants pass through mexico so people think they're mexican but they really come from places like El Salvador

Litterally no one is white by that metric.

White is not recessive. It doesnt get drowned like that.

Rory, Lorelai, bend over and prepare for muh nazi dick you filthy hispanic whores.

they both are from spanish speaking countries, hence the word hispanic.

hispanic is demographic category, not an ethnicity lol

Shut up negroid argentinian
and fuck your big nose

No they are white because they are unmixed European.

Correct and that's why the definition is different in the us.

Turds that get so asshurt at the U.S. governments classification can get out or just check white

True answer here:

The gov likes the Hispanic term because it allows people who are actually pretty different to be counted as one huge minority group, which is good for the Democrats.

Hispanic should just be crossed off the census. I'm Dominican. It's absurd that I'm in the same group as all Argentines or Uruquayans, or even Peruvians. The only thing we have in common is that we speak Spanish.

You're all niggers to us

Yes, I'm Mexican although no one in the US has ever believed this.

Americans only think the indigenous rural are mexican

You get it.

In that case, you're retarded.

Who /gilmoregirls/ here?

Nationality != ethnicity

If you had to pick one to impregnate with your seed, who would it be? Rory is pretty, but Lorelai radiates 'sex-starved cougar'

It's a blanket term for anyone of West Indio descent. Some will look white and some will look like a shitskin, but the genetic taint that is Indio genes must be labeled so they can be identified, if there was a reason for their identification
>like deportation and exile of non-whites that pass as white, like some Hispanics

But you needn't worry. Argies are """"white"""" after all.

>He's been caught

Top kek.

How is that even a contest. Rory is 10/10 waifu cherish and live happily ever after

It's used to classify people from central and South American regions.

This relativism is like saying we should discard words used to classify gender.

It affects me when I see shitskins trying to pass white achievements as their own.

Check this page for example:
biography.com/people/groups/hispanic-scientists-and-educators

Two of the "Hispanic scientists" mentioned are White Argentine Nobel Prize winners that lived here all their lives. And they were of French descent, to make things more ridiculous.

You can bet they are using that to push for immigration of Mexicans into your country.

>"Look at the scientific achievements of Hispanics goy!"
You should reject this term whenever you encounter it.

Daily reminder that there are only 7 actual white people in the world and they all live in a secret bunker underground in Iceland. We keep then there as a fail-safe

Eh, I haven't watched the series but everything I've read online suggests that Rory is not Sup Forums-tier. She's a cheater and a homewrecker and kind of an entitled cunt.

Then again, her mother seems to be ashamed of her wealth or something...? Like, why not use it to make the world a better place instead of slumming it?

Christ this shit is kike garbage

>yfw Martin Sheen's real name is Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estévez

rory obviously

what i still can't decide years later is pic related

"Hispanic" Nobel Prize winner... born in France of French parents!

biography.com/people/luis-federico-leloir-9378548#synopsis

stay in school kid.

they are both garbage human beings
they get further feminist (and more horrible) as the show progresses

There's some talk going around about breaking all Hispanics off into their own category in the census. Same with middle easterners and Arabs.

We more or less have, which is why "white Hispanic" is used.

>Argentina
>white

nice try

Hispanics usually refers to Mestizos and Castizos. Just like Asians refers to Mongoloids only.

This.
Her acting is mostly atrocious but she's easily one of the prettiest faces on television.

Whites Latin American countries:

Uruguay- About 70-80% white.
Argentina- About 60% white
Brazil- About 40%

Mexico is like 10% white.

respond to this
I feel like it'd be easier to break Lorelai out of that conditioning, though. She's older so she'd have vestiges of classical cultural mores in her mind. Rory's a lost cause, though.

>ARGENTINE AMERICAN
HAHAHAHA
Sup Forums BTFO

>USA
ite

who /rory/ here?

haven't you ever heard of Deacetylation of histones aka your dna can change from your environment around you.

alexis was born in argentina 3rd world country therefore here genes have been stained by that, sorry man but they are spics

why the fuck is the us gray

>High-income economy
>"Very High" Human Development Index
>Same life expectancy as the US
The ignorant Amerisharter strikes again.

We have clean water here unlike 3rd world USA. We also have nothing on the scale of Detroit.

>a veiled "Argentina is white" shill thread

Because it's the average skin color of your people. 13% of your population are niggers and another 27% are Asians and Poo in Loos.