(((Homosexuals))) strike again

So (((Buzzfeed))) wrote a hit job on Fixer Upper stars Chip and Jojo for attending a church where the pastor said being gay is a 'lifestyle' and is 'sinful'.

Now faggots are demanding they stop attending this church.

You give them an inch an they demand another mile.

I think its time Mike Pence's shocking new solution to the faggot problem was implemented.

This is further proof that (((Fags))) are really just an attempt do undermine Christianity and thus one of the three pillars of western civilization.

If you are a fag or atheist you might as well KYS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s
youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
youtu.be/Y_fdtmegiZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

>getting this upset over a battle between the mentally ill faggots and tv jews

Jojo is a hottie with 4 little kids who are being raised anti-fag and the Jews are out to stop it.

>Punishing and attacking people for their beliefs
SJW ideology has become like a religion in the middle ages, Anything that goes against their beliefs is "heresy" and should be punished. What happened to free speech, why is everything offensive and politically correct

>DEUS VULT
>t-the fags are yelling at us again
>pls help

Jesus christ man the fuck up cupcake

their viewers surely take buzzfeed as the gospel

>We were told, despite Obama attending racist/anti-semetic Rev Wrights church and writing favorably about the Rev, we can't tar Obama with that same brush.

>But now, the Gaines are apparently responsible for things their pastor said

liberals everyone

Fuck that. You let fags say, we shouldn't be in prison for this and next think you know they are demanding you stop going to churchs that say they live a 'lifestyle'.

We need to change the discussion back to sending fags to psych wards and therapy instead of letting them run naked around boston.

the war against faggotry is the next major frontier

>getting your vestments in a bunch because a click-bait site wrote an outrage article about a tv show couple's church's beliefs

You sound exactly like a neurotic kike. Do as the Savior commands and turn the other cheek. You know the only reason fags even have a political platform is because people like you give them a boogeyman caricature to parade around as "oppressors". But you don't care about any of that, you're just addicted to self righteous indignation and LARPing.

I'll pray for you user.

>Chip and Jojo will never renovate your home

But being gay is a lifestyle choice. Just like being straight is. Your body doesn't have an effect on what you like to fuck, just your mind. And you can make your mind decide anything you want.

I decided I wanted my car to be a different color last week, so it's red now instead of blue. Completely free and looks fucking great.

>you'll never smugly choose the non-dilapidated house, putting an end to the episode in the first five minutes.

Is this why most people need religion? Because without it they'll just go out and basically create the same thing anyways except without the moral fabric?

No

>just another step up the stairs

Pretty much
It's pretty convinient when you don't have any sort of moral code that is set in stone, because they can just keep finding new moral crusades to fight.

bump

Why are they going up the stairs and not down?

ASK BEN GARRISON

How can anyone say you're born gay? When you're a child you're not sexually attracted to anything.

They mean some are born destined to be gay, like most people are going to be straight.

I'm gay, these LGBT orgs do not speak for me.

I have no problem with Christians who object to homosexuality, long as they don't force that on me.

Also, checked.

wew

pretty great right?

damn the sodomites
youtube.com/watch?v=CTOoYxOf92s

youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0

Base Mark!

youtu.be/Y_fdtmegiZY

>atheists
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

my ex gf loves that show

they are a good couple

not a bad show tbhfamalam

What? A pastor that reads the bible??

Btw, Hussain went to a church that was a lot more radical, but MSM would never dream about bringing that up. The muzzies are safe.

No one should be surprised.

(((Ben Shapiro))) actually did a good video abou this.

It is a good show.

All the reddit faggots are afraid to show their face in this thread because they are fag lovers.