Why dont you support a European version of Islam? Pious, but tolerant of others, in a diverse society...

Why dont you support a European version of Islam? Pious, but tolerant of others, in a diverse society. Like European Christianity nowadays.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
encyclopediadramatica.se/Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

idi bre u pizdu materinu

>why don't you support a slightly less violent version of violence?
>why don't you support a slightly less fascist version of a dictatorship?
>why don't you support a slightly less pretty version of your girlfriend?

Islam's version of toleration of others is extortion

Go fuck yourself, Ahmed.

I support an Islam that does not consider the Quran written by Allah, considers Muhammad fallible and the Hadith fundamentally unrealiable and something that should be ignored.

Call me when it exists. sage.

Let them evolve into non-violent muslims in their own countries just like christfags did.

You don't inoculate yourself with a deadly virus hoping that maybe it'll evolve to be less deadly.

Fuck off.

European culture is iterally hundreds of years of waging wars to free the holy land from muslims.

I thought serbia was supposed to remove kebab not make it.
Go away kosovo.

no such thing

> European
> Islam

Pick one

All religions are shit. Islam is just the bottom of the shit dumpster.

I would fuck a Muslim girl if she was attractive but Muslim men think like it is the 14th century.

thats exactly how vaccination works
so not islam then
not an argument

islam has been without a caliph for a 100 years now. without the caliphate there is no dar al islam nor dar al jihad, i.e. there is space for the external jihad, holy wars on infidels.

understand this: there can be no external jihad if there is no dar al islam under a caliph.

Tariq Ramadan is a tool who pussies out whenever he's called out on muslim violence in Europe

This.

Europe is satanic just like islam.

begone subhuman
do you see the correlation?
or are you too autistic

No one cares about the huge majorities of german turks, french algerians etc. who grow up in shitty neighborhoods but live their lives and don't bother anybody

They have no political voice, they're literally not a part of the story at all unless they're islamists or really good at football

Because its impossible for islam to become europeanized.

I'd rather just exterminate them all.

this
why didnt you cunts conquistador the middle east when they had the chance

> Rapefugee using a Serbian proxy.

> Wants to be taken seriously.

>so not islam then

No, I absolutely support a European Islam.

I would LOVE a European Islam. I WANT a European Islam.

It just has to be an Islam that does not consider the Quran written by Allah, considers Muhammad fallible and the Hadith fundamentally unrealiable and something that should be ignored.

But I want this European Islam a lot.

There is a caliph now in Syria.

He's also a liar.

>understand this: there can be no external jihad if there is no dar al islam under a caliph.

but there is no caliphate, and there is external jihad. so either they're doing it "wrong" or you're trying to make a point that i'm not understanding. is it the former or the latter?

>but tolerant of others

Wrong. These sandniggers are decisive in these counties' elections, mainly for liberals. That's why they love to let these subhumans enter these countries. That's it is getting increasingly harder for conservatives win elections. Not rarely, conservatives have to play the love-sandniggers card if they want to win.

>Pious, but tolerant of others

Problem is this would no longer be Islam. Christianity was always a cucky slave morality pile of beta "principles." Islam is no such thing. You can't take the aggresion out of Islam and have much left.

Also, their women are hot as FUCK out of their headscarves, so we should shitcan the whole religion and let the raven haired beauties loose.

Their religion is like honest Jewry, really.

That's not the current trend. Just look at Muslim countries. They are going backwards, even the moderate ones. We should bomb Saudi Arabia and the gulf states and kill the root of it all.

I don't care what they do in their countries but our elites are hellbent on importing Muslims which is incredibly dangerous in the long run.

> Why dont you support a European version of Islam?
You mean, like, Inquisition with auto-da-fé and shit?

>I support a version of Islam nobody would believe in

What a contribution!

>tariq
"and I'm transsexual"

And Catholics.

Frankly Semitism in all of its forms.

No, just like I don't support Christianity, no matter how European it might be at this point . They're all forms of Judaism and can stay in their desert.

this

>i hate lemons and lemons are citrus so therefore i hate oranges too!

round em up and put em back in arab safezone
these are all illegal immigrants

Because the groups i hate the most happen to be the religious and the brown people

>Why don't you support a lewd muslima who breaks several tenets of her own religion?

>the only thing Europe has ever done is fight islam

the day we spent destroying islam was the greatest day in history for you, for us it was tuesday

youtube.com/watch?v=iVzAMmpMra8

why are muslims so radicalized and violent? here in south america we have problems too, but we don't go around exploding and killing people.

it has to be your religion fault that teach people a weak moral

>European Islam
Lel. Also call me when the muzzies themselves want this.

>understand this: there can be no external jihad if there is no dar al islam under a caliph.
Great tell that to ISIS. We only have to fear if a Caliph is elected to invade us....

Wooops we already have Muslims in our countries, no need of a Caliph to wage Jihad against us.

Fuck that shitty murderous cult.

>Why dont you support a European version of Islam?
Islam is non-White.
Islam is inherently anti-White.

>Pious, but tolerant of others, in a diverse society.
Diversity only means one thing, chasing down the last White person.

You're an anti-White faggot and should be purged from White society.

He's an alboshit. Ots not white in the first place.

ha, NO.

What are you barking faggot?

muh civic nationalism
muh culture

why do you hate them for following their religious beliefs

Im spanish before european, and i cantell by experience that rapefugees must go or die

No.

A

Šiptar detected

Islam is fucking hateful, supremacist and pedophilic trash by a fucking liar. He proved nothing, beheaded people and fucked children and had slaves - what a model compared to Jesus

Janez is that you.

>we aren't allowed to slaughter the unbelievers, not because murder is wrong, but because the stars aren't right yet

lmao even apologist defenses of Islam betray it as a violent, disgusting ideology.

This.

How many children Jesus fucked already?
How many slaves Jesus owned and sold?
How many people Jesus beheaded?
How many wars Jesus led?

Fuck islam, fuck mo-ham-med, satan's whore - Trump will get ISIS blown to Hell

this

No, they are as deceitful.
As an example, in my country, Muslims can 100% deduct any religion donations from their taxes and they do so happily. Muslims can also open up a large amount of Muslim (((charity))) and private clubs. All money funneled into those organizations are considered religious donations.
Non Muslims don't get the same treatment and no such deductible is available. Moreover, permit for new religious places are impossible to get without very large amount of bribes despite all requirements have been exceeded. This force non Muslims to buy shoplots as (((NGOs))) representatives so they have a place to pray.

I am sure you understand the obvious implications. It's basically jizya but in a more jewish form.

Based

fpbp
/thread

The West needs European Buddhism, not Islam. Something based on rational European traditions and philosophies, not pure superstition and fear.

Why the fuck did we throw away centuries of critical thought from the Greeks and Romans for the backward babbling of some desert-dwelling tribesmen?

Sure i'll support an apostate version of Islam that could poison the religion from the inside. Let's start by taking out all the bullshit about killing/torturing people, anything considered "misogynistic", and the imposition of Sharia law.

If she was European by culture she wouldn't be wearing a sand nigger do-rag

Religions are fucking cancer and Christianity destroyed Europe's true identity like Odinism - Greek Pantheon and Roman Pantheon to name a few - Atheism is common sense therefore the key

Why wearing a hijab if she's European cultured? Hijabs/niqab are arabic

As long as she dresses modestly in European attire, then she'd be following the pic?

>Islam is non-White.
So is Christianity.

>Islam is inherently anti-White.
It isn't. Races are not of importance in the religion or in most religions today.

Eh because non-white genes are inferior and should die. Can we get this shit through our heads yet? Non whites are fucking inferior, get the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw

THIS

And you forget ZEUS

I don't give a fuck what religion you're a part of, you should stay in Sandniggerland with the other sandniggers.

What's relevant is not what I support but what they support.

Arabs don't vote for conservatives because the latter support Israel and have a very rough foreign policy in the middle east. Also conservatives tend to have some anti-migrant image based on race to them sometime, which is offputting.

Trump got much more of the Arab vote than Mitt Romney did. The key is one looks less establishment than the other.

Sup spic nigger pedophile?

What's you're reason for not killing yourself today?

never forget the 13th

>We should bomb Saudi Arabia and the gulf states and kill the root of it all.
>I don't care what they do in their countries

You should try being consistent before writing anything.

>religious donations and establishments exempt from taxes.

So like the U.S and many countries in the world. And there are country (not the US) where only churches get exemption.

In Malaysia, some non-Muslim charities are exempt from taxes. An institution like Malaysia Hindu Sangam is exempt from taxes. Look at their official web page.

If you chose to do this, all other versions of Islam would start attacking you almost immediately as being heretical.

What OP describes already exists in Europe, in parts of the Balkan. It's not seen as heretical.

The Abrahamic religions are very compatible with neoplatonism and have been arguing by philosophers using Greek reason.

Byzantine elite women used to wear veil before Muslim women did.

>killing/torturing people
Combatants who attack can be killed according to the religion. Murderers also. People often take verses out of literal context, like 2.191 and 192 without reading 190 which make clear that combatants are the target. The definitive article in "The disbelievers" should be an obvious hint that's not any disbeliever.
When it comes to torture, Hell is a punishment ordained by God and not man.

>considered "mysogynistic".
Everything is misogynistic nowadays. It's the current year after all.

Because I have seen "moderate muslimes" in action. There are no such thing btw.

Whites inferior? LOL keep me laughing bitch - histiry and science progresses say otherwise

Yeah, it's not like they had a genocidal war in the 90s over it or anything.

Someone post the muslim futa doujin

>And there are country (not the US) where only churches get exemption.
Try naming some and see how fast you get btfo by people who lived there posting here.

>In Malaysia, some non-Muslim charities are exempt from taxes. An institution like Malaysia Hindu Sangam is exempt from taxes. Look at their official web page.

Because they are branches of actual international charities that the government is forced to recognize in order not to incur wrath from investors.Like the Kidney Foundation.
And they show proof of their finance to the public every financial year, as charities SOP require. Which Muslim (((charities))) never do before and will never do due to how they actually do with the money.

Also
encyclopediadramatica.se/Islam

If you have to explain to a group of people why Due Process is superior to Sharia Courts, they don't belong in the West.

>So like the U.S and many countries in the world. And there are country (not the US) where only churches get exemption.

Pretty obvious you talking out of ass with how long it already been

KYS

alternatively:
>I don't respect either culture, I'm confused and I deserve to be shot