What have you done for the White race, Sup Forums?

What have you done for the White race, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mXcdpPDHzlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

was at the grocery store and crop dusted a bunch of black people. did it again to an arab buying orange juice

nothing.

nice

I have liked pol approved comments on youtube

I'd like to kick that goy bastard right in the kashnizzles.

Didn't reproduce.

t. Bean

Well, I did not race mix to start with and I do not intend to. However, as a MGTOW and I see Western Women as they are and not worth risk losing all

spread my seed amongst the other races

The message on that image is 100% horseshit.

I redpilled one cute woman and saved her from university brainwashing.

She's deeply in love with a white man and hasn't fucked anyone else in years.

Lucky bastard.

Ate at mcdonalds

adopted white baby. Raise the kid well.

Fought in Chechnya.

I shitpost/share on pol and twitter and I only date whites

sadly enough its more effort than 99% of the white population

Chechens are white. You killed fellow white people.

I shut myself off in my apartment and try to not be a burden on society

not a thing and I won't. I'm not going to actively harm it, but you faggots are actually hopeless. you can't save someone from themselves.

A fucking leaf

We all know why only White countries are multicultural anyway

What part?

I double bag before I fuck Ms Rice and I only hire niggers for menial work

>American Nazi Party

That was a joke, user

Lol try this in jail you bitch ass white boy. Your tight farting ass would get plugged up by big black dick real soon.

Then inmate [D] said, "We want some ass." I said, "I don't think so, I don't play that shit." When he said this, I said to myself, "Oh no! I'm in trouble!" I looked toward the door for an escape route finding it blocked, I went into myself to prepare for the worst.
Inmate [D] then said, "Either give it to Jesus or give it up." . . . .
It was at this time that the floor officer came by on the bottom tier (I was on the top tier), doing or supposedly doing, his rounds. He noticed the inmates in my cell and asked if everything was all right. Too terrified to answer, I just nodded. [The officer] never came to the top tier during his round. I was then directed back to my bed. Inmate then stood in front of me and pulled out his penis and forced it into my mouth. Inmate [C] then turn his turn. Pulling me to my feet, he then took my boxers off, bent me over and forced his penis inside. Inmate [D] laid on the bed, took my head and forced himself inside my mouth [All four of them, plus one more] took turns anally and orally raping me at the same time. All of them repeatedly did this.
Somewhere in the middle of this, inmate [F] entered . . . . [D]uring the rape, I believe it was him that said "suck this dick you white bitch.". . . .
[One said:] "If you snitch on us, we'll kill you!!" The other said, "And if you do and you get transferred, you'll still die." At that time, I really believed them, and I still think this today.

hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/voices.html

Homo alert. You act like Whites don't go to Prison. Outnumbered they manage to hold their own little nigger.

I am an employer and I
give no jobs to " Untermensch "

I'm fucking a black chick with a huge ass so no one else can.

gave a half asian chick a blonde hair blue eyed baby

also obeying the law and paying taxes

youtube.com/watch?v=mXcdpPDHzlM

got taste son

>muslim majority area
>white

Well memed leaf