ITT: We pretend it's September 10th, 2001

ITT: We pretend it's September 10th, 2001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T9sz9QzsWXc
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_SKyR9H_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=lTRftZx2tAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marilyn Manson is truly the most dangerous threat to our youth.

All right guys, is the thermite in place?

JENGA WAS AWESOME LET'S PLAY AGAIN TOMORROW GUYS

Columbine was truly a tragedy, we really need to do something about guns and violent Satanic videogames these kids are playing like DOOM

FUCKING REPUBLICANS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT REEEEEEEEEE

Too soon bro

Lmao,

cant wait for my flight home tomorrow!

visiting boston was nice, but there no place like LA!

Having breakfast at Windows on the World. Pretty great view from the 107th floor of WTC building 1!

So glad that Iraq War is over

good thing the police didnt spot me dancing on that day

No its that damned Nintendo game called grand theft auto, I heard kids are killing digital hookers for fun!

What book should I read to this kindergarten class tomorrow? I spent my last 20 on blow lmao

What's a Muslim?
Thank God I was able to update my mouse drivers on XP. Don't know why I upgraded to this bloatware from 98.

Kelsie is cute, I hope I marry her someday

I can't fucking wait for the Gamecube

I can't wait to get to work really early tomorrow on the 80th floor of the north tower to get my paperwork finished by noon!

Some of you guys are ok don't go to New York tomorrow.

why do you fucking groundhog day this shit all the time! ive lived through it once why do you fuck with me. holy shit anonpai. stop reliving this terrorism

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go to the Twin Towers tomorrow

Hey guys! I just invested my life savings in some stocks and you should too! The economy is on the rise and we should all take advantage of it!

Fast forward to sept 11

>"She crashed it. Its my fault. So what if she fucked tyrone the flight-attendant, I shouldn't have lashed out at her"
>"W-why did I confront her?"
>"Maybe she will forgive me in the next life? I miss her already"
>"Tower 2 is where I finish our beloved chapter"

My buddy Seth told me I should buy a lot of gold today and short the airlines. LOL what a goof,

Goo goo ga ga

ALLAHU AKBAR FUCKERS
YOU INBRED REDNECKS DESERVE IT
INSHALLAH THE WORLD WILL OPER8 UNDER SHARIAH LAW
!!!!!11!!1
!!!!!!!11111!!!1111

i'm feelin lucky

I hate those fucking towers. Wish it were never built.

still mad about my stolen ballot! this decade can't get any worse and we have 9 years to go!

1v1 me in the wildy. Bring your sleeping bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=T9sz9QzsWXc

Guys I'm totes stoked for this Lord of the Rings movie. Also SOCOM 2 IS 50 1337

probably just got out of elementary school and my dad probably just came home from work, mom probably just came back from grocery shopping, and if it wasnt for 9/11, I'd probably still have a brother

nice im going tommorow when i wake up to celebrate my birthday

Dad, why are there lots of men with big noses and funny hats walking out from those tall buildings?

I think Muslim is kind of like Hindu or something.

Momy what is a twin tower?

Oh boy! Can't wait until we get accepted in the EU!

Finally, peace and order in Europe!

Carmen Sandiego has stolen 87 floors from Tower One and 92 floors from Tower Two, where did she take them?

I hope the beams will melt for real

kek

Runs screaming down the street

THE JEWS ARE COMMING THE JEWS AND COMING THE JEWS ARE COMMING

>NYC

yo nigga, there be a plane hittin them buildin

kek

This is truly the most peaceful timeline our society is living in, it seems like we are still walking towards an even greater future, technology is becoming more and more advanced, useful and accessible, besides, this next generation called millennials will be the next generation society has witnessed yet, i can't wait.

Did anyone else get this memo about not going into work tomorrow? Check the Chosen People notice board.

I finally finished my thesis paper on the thermodynamic properties of jet fuel.

All my findings found the heat could not reach a sufficient temperature to melt the steel beams during my testing.

I think I'll just relax tomorrow and watch some tv.

ow

this

just got back from the michael jackson concert
redpill me on my shit seat
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_SKyR9H_Y

You mean all the boxes for our "special project" that we left behind?

Yeah, they are all in place.

Clever.

Gee guys I hope I get something cool for my 8th birthday tomorrow

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Manhattan tomorrow.

Can't wait to go to WTC tomorrow for my birthday.
It's also my first birthday after beating cancer and my whole family is coming with me, even my 90 year old grandpa who survived both world wars and my mom who I haven't seen in 10 years!
On the way there we are making a stop to buy a puppy and icecream to take there with us.
I think I'll buy a lottery ticket aswell I'm feeling lucky

Im thinking about throwing Rob in accounting a surprise party tomorrow that'll really bring down the house.

Ah, so they're a religion of peace.

Thank god we're leaving Iraq for good, who knows what kind of trouble we could've encountered had we stayed?

>this next generation called millennials will be the next generation society has witnessed yet
br?

Just flew home from LAX. Anyone else OVER this fucking airport lines?

cant wait to just play this game tomorrow . we will be on mars within 8 years I will bet my life on that shit .war is now a thing of the past .....

KEK

can you believe that trump ran for reform party leader last year?

I have a fucking math test tomorrow. I wish something would happen to get me out of it.

fucking underage scum need to leave

god damnit germany

911 was only 15 years ago

if you were a baby that puts your age at around 16-17 years old.

Too many tabs opened, i derped it, and now you kek it

I meant best, by the way.

all good lad.

I wonder why my jewish coworker was so happy today lol

Dear wife and children; I met a new muslim friend and we are both boarding the same plane soon! he says he is from Afghanistan, I've gotta visit that place sometime if there are so many friendly people like him there!

O my Muslim brothers, tomorrow we take revenge against the kaffir in the United States. When the confrontation begins, strike like champions who do not want to go back to this world. Shout, "Allahu Akbar," because this strikes fear in the hearts of the non-believers. When the hour of reality approaches, the zero hour, wholeheartedly welcome death for the sake of God. Always be remembering God. Either end your life while praying, seconds before the target, or make your last words: There is no God but God, Muhammad is his messenger.

Peace time is overrated, wish there were a bit more action in the world.

>Next time on Dragon Ball Z

Sure can't wait for tomorrows episode! Gohan is gonna kick cells butt...I hope my morning cartoons aren't cancelled by some catastrophic event in burger land.

Is Bush going to repeal don't ask don't tell?!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=lTRftZx2tAo

I wanna pick up Advance Wars when it comes out tomorrow at Babbages. I wonder if it's anything like Command and Conquer?
The character and troop designs look really cute.

It's funny to think War is something so far behind us now that we can make cutesy games like this about it now.

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow at the local Wiz. Shit is gonna be hot. How is Nas going to survive after this? Jay just ended his whole career with Takeover. I heard it was this up and coming kid named Kane or Kanye something that did the beat.

kys

Wasting glorious digits on this bullshit? Are you trying to piss kek off?

>Sears Tower, Empire State Building, WTC, Space Needle, Trump Tower
>All these massive monuments to American engineering and ingenuity, all made in the past hundred years

>Europoors have yet to make anything more proficient than squatty arches and a FUCKING BRIDGE from over a century ago
>One of their landmarks is literally a pile of rocks

Country music is lame, can't they sing about anything else besides bad relationships and booze?

This. I was young but not a baby. On 9/11 I just played Pokémon all day desu.

well I'm 19 and still a virgin. spent new years even 1999 on IRC. have the day off tomorrow so sleeping in, then I'll go buy a bag of weed from my degenerate dealer and spend the day playing some Urban Terror mod for Quake 3. That shit is way better than that CounterStrike mod for Half-Life

10/10 great post.

WRONG.
Just asked my Dad and he said they are a type of Egyptian.

>paying $280 per ounce in gold
>giving your money to the yellow jew

You money isn't going to go anywhere dipshit, invest in stocks, I hear Enron might be getting real cheap soon.

Nobody had any reason to be uber political as they do now, so I guess...

"Hey guys, isn't it great living in a time of peace where nobody in North America or the Middle East has to die? Or how awesome it is to not have to worry about being PC and being ok with general honesty?"

Anyone know a good criminal defense lawyer? I got caught phreaking Fred Meyer and Mervyn's PA system tell all coons to leave the store.

...shit was cash.

Anyone seen the new Spider-Man preview?

Hold on for a sec guys, I just need to remind my butler to wake me up early so I can get to my dermatologists appointment.

Post LA riots the world was actually PC land but not as insidious as now. 9/11 and the chaos that followed broke down the pretty cartoon, captain planet narrative we tried to maintain to keep everyone in harmony and focused on progress.

We want to strive for harmony but right now the west needs to remember how to be strong and firm to avert violence in the future. I'm still optimistic, this is just a short blip that helps us remember who we are.

bat-tower

a/s/m?

>inb4 feel thread

Dudes you should try GamesDomain.com - the GD Castle is fucking badass, I like playing while listening to music on Launch.com.