MILO PIZZA SPEECH SHUT DOWN BY WASHINGTON DC

Earlier this evening Milo had scheduled a speech at Miami University to discuss Pizzagate.

The event was delayed and over an hour and the title of the YouTube livestream was changed.

Eventually Milo came on stage to announce he was unable to discuss pizzagate after receiving multiple phone calls from individuals in Washington DC telling him "NOT YET"

youtu.be/lAYYdRvIkR0?t=4m10s

Was he threatened or is there good reason that he has been delayed? Either way something is fishy.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-edgar-maddison-welch.html?action=click&contentCollection=Media&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article
youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Paid, threatened or is there a legitimate investigation going on?

If so, why was the MSM allowed to call it "fake news"?

nice flag and bump for justice

Milo's a Jewish agent for White Genocide. A shitty one at that.

Good OC.

(((They))) are labeling it as fake news to try and discredit it.

He's swearing more than normal, babbling a bit, etc. This was not a planned bait and switch. Whether he was threatened or there is an investigation going on that he might have jeopardized, he was not prepared for this topic change.

check'd and what the fuck planet is that flag from?

'nother bump for just ice

Fucking kikes. Skin their fucking kike kids alive as penance.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The island paradise of Curacao

stop hating on Milo

he's obviously a faggot but he's our faggot

I have a theory. Andrew Breitbart knew about this and was murdered for it. Bannon MUST know of this and probably has more information on it than we do. He might be waiting for something specific to happen. Which is a shame because I want these cocksuckers in prison asap.

Then again they may have just threatened him.

I'm thinking this is going to open up after Trump is in office.

Remember what FBI Comey said, that they want to release all of the emails and connections but they cannot yet.

He said that what's in those emails and contacts would be devastating to the trust between the US government and citizens.

I'm guessing this is why the FBI helped out so much by leaking certain emails prior to the election as well as with reopening investigations.

They know something but probably are not willing to make their next move until Trump is officially in office.

I'm guessing it has to do with national security and martial law... where Obama could stay in office.

If they threatened him he would have been more careful about it... he's kept dropping hints about it.

If I wasn't obsessed with snow that would look comfy af to me. Nice scuba diving location I would guess.

> He might be waiting for something specific to happen

They are probably waiting for Trump to get into office officially.

Remember who is still the president.

>trips
A FUCKING ORANGE LIQUEUR

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed

True, CBS Evening News today did the same thing.

He'd better watch out. Last time this shit was uncovered in the 80s, all the people involved in exposing it ended up dead. Read "The Franklin cover up" for more information.

Bump

Cowardly Jew

Kek

-

I think Trump is definitely in on the pedo ring, and you're naive if you think otherwise.

He was a personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein and visited his island numerous times

what's with this kike

Milo is a pussy. Remember how he pussied out of attending that gay march in Malmö because of "security concerns"? Or how he pussied out of debating Shapiro? Nobody should support this pussy.

Nah, if he was in the pedo ring, (((they))) wouldn't have tried so hard to stop him getting in office. Epstein was trying to RECRUIT him in to the pedo ring and he failed.

Milo is always drugged up. I wouldn't doubt a threat and he always has no filter almost. He's drugged up most of the time he does these speeches, so maybe abit of truth has no problem slipping out

washington shot callers putting a stop to a speech at a university, about a topic they all called "fake news". They wouldn't go through the trouble if it was fake. Their lives are officially over, 2017 is the year of honesty and nobility. They will be buried alive along with moloch, and kek will shit on their grave.

Do you really want to see Hillary and all the other pedos pardoned?
Wait until Jan 21st, then the arrests can start.

Things went on there besides pedo stuff. Epstein was involved in a lot of business.

Trump went to one of his parties and left early without talking to anyone and banned Epstein from his properties.

I also believe this. Bannon felt like a very deliberate choice. Trump has been near pizza-eaters for much of his life. He is well aware of what is happening.

Fair point. If the Pizza-clan is not threatening, who else in DC would want him to wait?

I do not care much for Milo, but it is clear that he is being silenced for trying to reveal truth to the masses.

>Miami in charge of having mics for questions

Publicity stunt. Milo has no knowledge of anything big. Just wanted attention and attendance.

most likely this

You stupid fucks did it this time
nytimes.com/2016/12/05/us/pizzagate-comet-ping-pong-edgar-maddison-welch.html?action=click&contentCollection=Media&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

How many kids do you have to rape in order to get to live there?

falseflag

fuckoff and die dnc

kek wills it

Nah he personally threw out Epstein from one of his hotels for attempting to solicit young children

>A FUCKING LEAF

>DAY_OF_THE_RAKE
D
A
Y
_
O
F
_
T
H
E
_
R
A
K
E

yeah DNC that's why I voted for Trump.
you're still a fucking schizophrenic retard.

You can tell his lecture was thrown together last minute. I'm calling bull on the bait and switch theory

How would you know this?

I do not believe he had insider knowledge or anything like that. He probably knows about as much as we do. He was silenced because he has a large audience and platform. The media is calling this fake news and not actually discussing the details of the theory. Milo was going to explain for them.

We hate pedophiles here.

>multiple phone calls from individuals in Washington DC telling him "NOT YET"

Would it be okay to speak about it 20 years from now? What did these "phone calls" mean by not yet? When is this shit going to break and destroy the fucking government?

(((They))) wanted to stop Trump for a number of reasons, but I doubt (((they))) fear him blowing the lid off the pedo cabal

>Things went on there besides pedo stuff. Epstein was involved in a lot of business

The cognitive dissonance is real. Nobody who didn't diddle kids or sign off on the diddling of kids went to Epstein's island.

>Trump went to one of his parties and left early without talking to anyone and banned Epstein from his properties.

I don't think that's true, prove the bit about the properties. If it was after Epstein was convicted that means literally nothing.

Barack "come take a bath with daddy, Malia" Obama. So sad.

So it's not very expensive to move then?

Not an argument you braying spastic.

this is now a varg thread

Likely legitimate investigation. "Not yet, stop it." implies the time will come. Andrew Breitbart died trying to bring this story to light 4 years ago it's a waiting game for the older journalists brave enough to speak out. Doing it with the liberals in power is a bad idea since many of them seem involved. I'm sure some of the right is too.

Someone is digging deep into this shit and it's really best to wait until Obama is out of office before letting evidence fly. If they have something hard on him it'll be best to take him out after he stepped down.

MSM is going to look like idiots for labeling it fake news. Especially if they continue to do so after the hard evidence is brought to light.

Be fair. Milo wasn't able to debate Shapiro because they wanted to do it on cuckservative Steven Crowder's show as middleground, but Bannon will not let any Breitbart employee go on Crowder's show for (((reasons))). Crowder said it himself.

Some emails saying Cheese, Pizza, Dominos from a fundraiser at a Pizza Place

>Sup Forums it must be an underground child sex trafficking ring.

Gunman believes crazy news you're spewing goes into Pizza place and finds no Hidden Tunnels.
>Sup Forums false flag, actor, agent, someone posted about this months ago predicting it!

This is why Sup Forums is great, you refuse to believe or see the world as logical and sane, rather you a collective of self-absorbed betas who would suck a femine penis in a second if nobody knew about it.

Feels good man.

He was literally an actor with multiple acting credits, didn't shoot anyone and was swept away in a police cruiser almost immediately.

This doesn't throw up any red flags in your opinion?

How is he being silenced? You got sauce fag lover?

Not really. My family moved here from the states and we are middle class.

Its a great island. We have many niggers however.

Shouldn't you be at the beach?

the fuck are you doing here?

>theory

its a documented fact, in so far that breitbart was specifically calling out podesta in the days before his death, and specifically saying he had knowledge of absolutely horrific secret life of the man.

Whatever you say Nancy.

I knew there was a catch.

>dozens of highly suspect indicators of child sex ring uncovered by podesta emails
no investigation
>man tries to open closet of pizza parlor
20 cop cars on the scene with 1 minute response time
I think you protest too much

>Was he threatened or is there good reason that he has been delayed? Either way something is fishy.
maybe someone has to be sworn in before anything of substance can be done?

I will spoonfeed you.
He had announced over the internet that he was going to talk about pizzagate.
Pic related

The video in the OP shows that he was pressured to not talk about pizzagate at all.

the host girl was a qt did anyone else think so

That is true actually.

And the whistle blower who ratted Epstein out specifically talked about how when Trump was invited he stayed in the kitchen and refused to participate.

The elite only protect one another while it's convenient, and it's not convenient for Trump to have these people in his life.

The same fucking comment on other threads. Keep shilling fag

Perhaps. Personally I don't see that as a reason to not talk about it. It doesn't seem logical to hold off discussing it especially since the MSM is trying very hard to paint this all as fake news today, with the gunman

you must be unemployed to have all this spare time to dedicate to tinfoil speculation and that rare proxy

youtube.com/watch?v=PTxSAjXpnqo
BTFO

I don't think, if threatened, milo would agree to not talk about it and then come by to admit it.

Fuck off Mario.

I'm convinced that they're waiting for Trump to be sworn in. Then they can clean fucking house and take down the MSM at the same time. No one will be on the media's side after how hard they have been shilling the "fake news" narrative. Bannon knows who these fuckers are and he is getting revenge for Andrew.

>The cognitive dissonance is real. Nobody who didn't diddle kids or sign off on the diddling of kids went to Epstein's island.

You checked out every person who visited his island and found them all to be pedophiles or pedophile enablers?

>prove the bit about the properties. If it was after Epstein was convicted that means literally nothing.

Google it yourself if you're actually curious. IIRC he kicked Epstein from one of his hotels before Esptein's pedo ways were exposed, then completely distanced himself when he was brought to court. Like any normal person would do with someone they barely know.

Also kek at "literally nothing"

This. Leave it alone until Trump is in.

Welcome to earth. I check your flag and your trips in peace.

If you think Pizzagate is only based on a handful of emails then you are a retard of amazing proportions

>He was a personal friend of Jeffrey Epstein and visited his island numerous times
bullshit. Epstein is banned from Trump properties because he was hitting on teens at one of Trumps properties.

amature

GUYS GET THE FUCK IN HERE WHAT IS THIS

Trump knew Epstein and Epstein knew Trump. Don't kid yourself.

Did Milo give a name?

If not, Milo stinks.

What about the giant pedophile ring in hollywood?

Also since when does fucking Sup Forums investigate OTHER people for pedophilia?

No. Epstein tried to bring him to his island on the Lolita Express once and Trump noped the fuck out of there.

It'd be better if the QT Asianboy had a microphone.

Milo has terrible taste in clothes though. That's beyond flamboyantly ugly.

could have done it without insulting the dude

One you, I've really lost my touch man.

Yeah I think PizzaGate is off track, but headed in the right direction, if you catch my drift.

As in yes some of the people being accused are involved in Human Trafficking to Elites, but not under Comet Ping Pong.

The fact that you guys are this close, is really russling their jimmies.

Of course they fucking knew each other. Doesn't mean that Trump was into the shit Epstein was into.

The FBI doesn't want Obama handing out pardons like candy to these people.

They wait Milo and others to wait until Trump is sworn in to start blowing these pedos out.

nice fag and bump for just ass

I read a post today and saw a video that puts the Podesta brothers at persons house who lives 1.5 miles from the Parents of Maddy McCann (This person is also a Pedo) and the man also comforted the parents after Maddy disappeared.

If we can confirm the Podesta bros are these guys, we have the smoking gun and we may finally put Maddys story to rest, and bring her captures to Justice.

But as Peter Griffin once said, "Follow the Money" we must do this!

daily reminder that faggots are likely pedophiles

BEAR STEARNS?!!?!
BERENSTEINS!!!!

lets see you try you leaf cunt eh

he called him a white supremacist, milo just said he was stupid