Cop Who Murdered Walter Scott Declared Mistrial

Michael Slager the police officer who murdered Walter Scott, has had his case declared a mistrial. Is this good or bad? What will Trump do?
---
youtube.com/watch?v=1l4f51_kgnk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43600715/
youtube.com/watch?v=0s005GO9R6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

called it

What are the odds of getting a chimpout from this?

You know where you are right? Are you lost?

none, I live and work in Charleston. DHS has their mobile command centers and Federal Police out in full force to make sure they don't.

we keep our niggers in line down here, unlike shitholes like Ferguson

>cop who murdered Walter Scott
He did no such thing.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/43600715/

any happenings?

>murdered

lol

I like how that wall of text didn't address the apparent taser plant other than to say "no he didn't."

SLAGER A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

I hate the BLM movement, but this shit is fucked up. Watch the full video. That cop needs to rot in jail.

Why did he run away?

the shooting was technically justified, since it's not against the rules for them to shoot someone in the back as they run away

they can shoot if they feel their life is in danger OR if they feel the person may commit a violent act if they escape

definitely planted that taser though

I also like the part where he tries to justify the killing of fleeing suspects.

The reason we don't kill fleeing suspects is because "fleeing the police" is not a crime punishable by death under law.

A policy of shooting fleeing suspects introduces the possibility of gross abuses of power -- now, all you have to do is prove the suspect was thinking about trying to escape. In this way, just about any crime becomes justifiably punishable by death. Islam-style.

A general policy of shooting fleeing suspects would also lead to a fair number of killings of innocents as well -- you get to a crime scene, see someone running away, and shoot them -- then find out they were a random bystander, or even a victim.

He must have known he was dead already.
Basically if you're black and get stopped by a cop you just pray the cop wasn't having a bad day. If you run, you get shot. If you lie down on the ground face down with your palms on the ground, you get shot. If you fight, at least you have a chance to win, I suppose.

>Basically if you're black and get stopped by a cop you just pray the cop wasn't having a bad day. If you run, you get shot. If you lie down on the ground face down with your palms on the ground, you get shot.
As it should be.

this guy fucked it for the rest of them, he actually commited police brutality, abought 70 percent of the rest did not do what this fuck did

>assault a police officer because you don't want to go back to jail for failure to pay child support
>try to steal his gun
>end up stealing his taser instead
>proceed to shoot him with it
>sheeeeiiiitt it didn't work mayne
>run away
>get shot
>HE DINDU NUFFEN

And nothing of value was lost.
He was a worthless, good-for-nothing, deadbeat dad that lived comfortably while his children suffered.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>end up stealing his taser instead
>proceed to shoot him with it
citation needed

the cop aint off the hook yet

there are like 2 or 3 more rounds of trials pending. and even if he wins them all, there will be room for a civil law suit to get his money

that said, why would a nignog try to escape american police these days? thats just asking to get killed

He will get off.

Scott fought with Slager beforehand.

Jurors will not send a cop to prison for shooting a criminal.

sure but this was one of the first videos. it was one of the catalyst due to the fact that it was so clear

Edgy

>why would a nignog try to escape american police these days?

They are dirt stupid and have problems with following instructions.

Niggers do not think they have to listen to anyone, and especially not cops.

I've been on several jury. I'm unlucky as fuck but what almost always happens is you get that one fucking retard who has to vote against the majority. One they even had a video of the fucking perp shoplifting, looking around while putting things in her bag, and walking out the store. "Maybe she forgot to pay for it". Fuck I hate people.

>definitely planted that taser though

Who cares? He moved it. He only needed to prove the guy went for it - which the video shows he did.

Clear cut.

Maybe he shouldn't be a cop anymore, but that's another story.

Calling this murder is gross and should get you brought up on a libel. Trump should appoint the judge to the supreme court to show solidarity with judges who do not cave to the BLM terrorists.

The cop dropped the taser next to him

>It's ok to plant evidence, you just have to prove a thing or two
Nice.

His planting the taser demonstrates that he knew he wouldn't be able to justify the shooting. He knew damn well it was wrong.

does anyone have the video?

Michael "A bullet to the back for neigh-gurs" Slager

>'murdered'
niggers aren't human

While I don't believe he should have been shot, resisting arrest is a crime, and the executive branch of the United States does not carry out any form of punishment for any crime.

The real question is: was there good reason to believe that the suspect presented a real danger to others while he was fleeing? That would be a legal justification for firing upon the suspect.

Personally I think not, but this discussion should not about punishment for crimes, but rather if a crime was committed.

They have an average of an 85 IQ

He shot the officer with his own taser, yeah the guy was a real stand up citizen and posed no threat to the public

>>What will Trump do
youtube.com/watch?v=0s005GO9R6A

>this discussion should not about punishment for crimes
Except that this is exactly what's happening. The cop decides whether you deserve to live or not, and metes out the highest punishment with impunity.

You talk about police officers as noble servants and impartial extensions of a system. This is a naive viewpoint.

A police officer is a man. I could literally go down to the station tomorrow and start on the road to becoming a cop. Just like you and me, police officers can do evil. They can make mistakes. The system must be designed to counteract this basic fact, and prevent and punish abuses of power.