23 And Me - Anyone satisfied with it?

I want to buy the full package to really see how my life is. There's a health version that could tell you any genetic diseases or disorders you may have.

Post your results or anything interesting you found out about yourself

No genetic diseases. Strechy/weak type tendons, which I already knew because I'm constantly getting sprains

High proportion of fast twitch muscles, which I already knew because I outran even the black kids at school

Other than the ancestry bit, most of the other stuff I knew.

Plus you can look at the raw data and look up any individual SNP and see which version you got. I got the CCR5 deletion, so basically most forms of HIV can suck my dick. 10% of north euros have it.

What you mean to say is that you fuck most forms of HIV in the ass

The health and disease test is worthless.

Just do Ancestry

Being Irish is a genetic disease

am i white?

No Irish famalam all English and border Scots

I literally have a term paper on direct to consumer genetic testing due in two days for my legal ethical issues in genetics seminar.

It is a misleading company in my opinion after I did extensive research. If you want an accurate test use pathway genomics. You get what you pay for.

Moreover if you don't have a clinician look over the results it is utterly pointless.

How much does it cost?

> Ashkenazi 28%
heh

>28% ashkenazi

No you are not.

200 freedom bux

Nope. The rope is coming.

>28% ashkenazi

Took it, was disappointed with the facts.

>giving the jew your genetic data for negative moneys
You can't even say you're doing it for free. You're actually paying them for it!

>23 and me
Fuck that. Go with the NatGeo Genographic project. Much better and completely anonymous.

You're literally giving your genetic code to the Jew.

Look up (((who))) owns and operates that company.

Lol how are you 1/3rd black and you didn't know

Because I don't look at all black.

You're not even human

I would be too if I found out I had a nigger for a grandparent.

I wanted to take it but since I'm mostly Eastern European it seems like a waste since they lump all of it under one category.

Does 23andMe tell you the paternal halogroup? Kind of want to know what mine is.

Didn't they get forced to stop providing information on genetic diseases? Because of not giving genetic counseling or anything?

>28% ashkenazi
not by an stretch of the imagination

Picture?

Did you think you didn't have any black in you? Bonus: did you or do you hate black people?

>giving your genetic material to google

found out I'm

dont, they will send your dna to the police and all other organizations that will use it, i would go with another party that isnt google dont ever trust google with anything they are very shitty with things like this including technology they try forcing things down peoples throats. i would even recommend ancestry.com more then this shit or even a 3rd party dna tester. Still wouldnt recommend it though

How couldn't you know you're 1/4 Black. Surely you knew...?!

am i a degen?

LMAO

I think the

I was fine with my results.

No I had thought I was partially native american (the central American variety)
Here's an old picture of the side of my face, Yeah it's an ant picture, but I have no better that doesn't disclose my entire face.

But this isn't really specific IMO. Unless Middle Eastern means anything from Iran to North Africa.

that's obviously not you, Time stamp faggot

No, you're a kike.

I am not fond of most black people. There are a few good ones that aren't shitty people, but the majority of the ones I know all fit that generic ghetto stereotype.

I'm checking out Pathway and I'm not really sure they offer insight for many health issues outside of the common cancer/cardiac stuff.

>conveniently cuts out the Ashkenazi section
I'm on to you kike

efil4zaggin

This is why I'm afraid to have it done. I'll find out I'm British with a dash of kike and nigger and have to kill myself.

But you know... You count as mixed now. Doesn't this make it a lot easier to get into universities etc in the US?

It means everything in the Mid East, North Africa and Caucasus. Although you can use the results on Gedmatch which is free and pinpoints populations. For an extra $40 you can download the raw report from 23andme and upload it to DNATribes which was the most accurate for me. I am Armenian btw

Is there a section for South American?

A lot of people think I'm mixed Mexican/Asian and my "real" dad hates me and I look nothing like my chink face sister.

Didn't even realize that. But you can see that the other ones already add up

It says 100% European

no there is not

Oh fuck yeah, I can see that.

u blaq as heeyel

He is an American

What about your parents? Wouldn't one be kind of dark?

23andme lists Ashkenazi as european

yeah but besides that

Ashkenazi is considered European by geneticists, that said all the 98.5% is accounted for in what we can see of it.

He ain't no joo

Ah I see

>0%

No, if I don't have the GPA to transfer to a different school if I wanted to, I don't get to transfer. Doesn't matter what race I am.

Yes.

This guy's face is incredibly repulsive

Anyone 100% of their country's ethnic group?

The National Geographic one looks more thorough

It is really rare because at this point most people have mixed with someone at some point in history

.1% Blacked .1% Riced

Def not White

Am I White or Asian or Redskin?

Jesus fucking christ. Not only one fucked up mongoloid, but (((ashkenazi)))

I've a step dad.

both give you haplogroups but 23andme is accepted by third party sites like Ged which is really fun to use. Results from Gedmatch look like this. They can even show deep ancestors like Scythians and stuff

More mudslime than shitskin. Allah Akbar faggot.

Found out I have malaria resistance, only found in MENA and Czech gypsies. Kinda interesting.

Pure Anglo coming through

I only got the ancestry, thinking about upgrading to the full package. I was kind of surprised to find out about the 24% Jewish, but the rest wasnt surprising. I also have 4% neanderthal DNA so that was pretty cool

>out of aftrica theory
Fucking dropped.

Not sure that's Anglo dude.

This is used to trick sheep into handing over DNA. Not only can they now frame you for crimes, but they don't need a warrant since you already volunteered your info.

What site is this?

Come on, your real dad leaving should have been a dead giveaway.

They are all labeled user....

you never met your dad right?

All your 23andme results can be uploaded to gedmatch.com

So this population shows you 1-14 most likely ethnic groups you come from? Reading the list is confusing me.

>unassigned

Confirmed for ayy lmao

My grandmother forbid my mom to tell him I even existed. When I came to an age where I understood what was going on, when I asked about it I was told to just leave it. Plus I was born in TX, so I figured it was just some shitty mexican guy that was my dad.

I think its pretty close man
Im linked with my Mom Dad and 2 brothers as well. Wouldn't be surprised im part AYYY

Yes. There is a list of calculators you can use. Each calculator gives you different results but they are all relatively close. It is free and the results are used for genetic studies.

Smaller the number the 'closer' you are to their samples. 5.09 isn't that close, but is likely the closest group he matches. You can run it so it shows multiple populations. Obviously few people are genetically pure, so you need to look at what populations together would produce someone with the most similar makeup

I'm kind of curious about this. I'm mostly Polish as far as I know but my last name seems to be of Lithuanian origin. Also, my paternal grandfather and my father were both born in northern Poland so I often wonder if there is any German somewhere down the line.

Damn what is your ancestry?

WE

What do you guys think Hitler would have gotten? I bet a bit of Slavic was mixed in there.

I just want to take it because I never been accepted by Asian people.

Most girls that are into me are Filipinos or Latin girls.

I will say I took this 2 years ago and the .1% Brown was not on there. I'm on to your Jewish schemes 23andMe.....

>only 60% white
Just like your country kek

No bully pls it was a funny joke

Is there anyway to do this safely, where the results can't be traced back to you?

Give your most autistically circuitous methods.

My guess would be prepaid visa with fake info to order the kit on a used device (craigslist purchased with cash) via public wifi, kit shipped to a random address in your town which you intercept, and results viewed on a different second hand Craigslist device purchased with cash to view the results, all while utilizing a throwaway email from a place like cyber-rights.net

A few Irish people, a few Mexicans, some peeps from panama, Norway peeps as well.

>28% Ashkenazi
no

Mneh could be worse

>WE WUZ MELTIN POTZ