huffingtonpost.ca/aeman-ansari/ethnic-safe-spaces_b_6897176.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying this isn't a good thing

>segregation
yes please

>blacks trying to segregate themselves

>mfw we have gone full circle
>2016 is the year that keeps giving

These levels of autism don't bother you???

>We've actually come full circle
kek

They are just immitating what the think is what races are supposed to do to each other.

They don't yet realize it doesn't work both ways. Whites don't care if they separate from us, they need us far more than we need them.

We need them like a human body needs cancer.

>ctrl f
>archive
>0 results
OP is a low-agency dindu.
archive.is/3nihS

Also,
>2015

You people are not thinking this through

Its called Compton without a police force

If it was full circle, I'd be fine with it. But the problem is that they only want spaces where whites are not allowed.
Blacks are still allowed in white spaces.

While it is wonderful that they are basically pushing for segregation, YOU will be at a disadvantage.

They will be able to segregate themselves at will, while you will be shouted down as a racist if you attempt to do the same.

This. It's really more of a half circle if you think about it.

>Segregation was imposed on people of colour by people of privilege, not the other way around. The very fact that individuals organizing to help each other get through social barriers and injustices are being attacked and questioned for their peaceful assembly is proof that they were right to exclude those students.

holy fuck this logic frustrates the FUCK out of me. also, nobody was "attacked" as much as they love using that word. having a white person in the room is an attack on you because theyre asserting their privilege. its fucking retarded.

i hate this world

I dont fucking get this, In LA all the nice areas are white, if your a minority and you date a white girl your seen as hot shit. Why the fuck do these people want to seregate?

Then we make it so Blacks want to stay in their safe spaces and not come out.

No. If they do this all racial groups will start. This only fans the flames.

Stop trying to prevent the inevitable. Whites and blacks do not belong together.

Thanks for reminding OP.

Also,
>canada news

>they (whites) need us far more than we need them
I think you have that backwards Jaquanda

Archive, faggot! I'm not about to give them a single shekel.

because these people are taking white people for granted

get rid of all the white faculty and all the white students and replace them all with colored students. let's see how long it lasts. let's watch the belligerency and crime rates shoot up overnight. the only reason that these campuses exist for students to segregate themselves in from other generally peaceful students is because of white people.

fuck

They already have their own "ethnic safe spaces".
Go back to fucking Africa, Mexico, or wherever else you shitskins came from. America belongs to the white man.

>implying it'd be like that
>implying everyone else doesn't get their own and then whites still have to share theirs with anyone else who wants to use it

They will never, EVER allow whites their own "safe Space".

Are you retarded?

I'm talking about niggers.

Good.

Whites will start doing the same, trust me.

We don't live in vacuum, actions have reactions.

So now the left supports
>Victorian style treatment of women
>minority segregation
>white males are inherintly superior
>1890's ideas of economic communism

Oh so progressive

>(((.ca)))
>(((ryerson)))

((((THEY)))) will lose their power because whites will no longer play along anymore. As whites become more of a global minority, they surviving whites will be racially aware for once, and openly racist as fuck.

>when the progs and nazi's want the exact same thing

>>minority segregation
This is objectively positive and in the right direction.
The idea that cramming very different people into the same space for the same of it is a good thing is absolutely insane and it's amazing it lasted this long.
>1890's ideas of economic communism
The fuck?

I just racism, not even reverse racism.

As a racist non white I should know.

Is that a US soldier @ about 20secs?

Most whites still have their heads in the sand.
The amount of actual (((whites))) that hate and want to destroy white people is fairly low.

Niggers getting their "safe spaces" does no harm to us and it might cause a few "egalitarians" to face reality.

The one downside about this is redpilled minorioties would forever be forced to live with their bluepilled fellows and unlike now there would be no way for them to validate and show their postion as right anymore

Imagine moving to China as a white man and then advocating for ethnic 'safe spaces' to get away from all of the Chinese people.

I hope they put their safe space in another country

What a time to be alive.

Lol reverse segregation

these people are sick

>black people
>want space to avoid white oppression.
>MALCOLM X MODE ACTIVATED.

They can go back where they are a majority, problem solved.

Yeah it's stupid. But we need to rid ourselves of them as soon as possible.

This is the means to do that. We should seize on the opportunity and encourage this while we can.

Fine by me. They should have their own safe space bathrooms, water fountains and a safe space in the back of the bus.

Who gives a shit? Go back to the_Donald, Cuck king.

>SEGREGATION IS BAD AND RACIST
>WE NEED SAFE SPACES THAT ARE SEGREGATED
i just dont get it anymore, how can people be this retarded, it would take 6 guhrillion gallons of fluoride infested water from flint to cause this amount of retardation

Reality is the means to redpill them.

Kick away government support and let them fend for themselves, watch how fast their attitudes about shit will change.

Or don't. I don't give a fuck. White people need racial awareness and that's the biggest thing.

you know how much rage I have?

Fucking world peace gets canceled, Emily Youcis gets fired, mainstream media keeps shilling fake news garbage, leftists still don't know what they are doing, and more of this SJW shit.

I'm fucking sick and tired of it. i was watching shitty ass G4 videos from back in 00 where for the most part people presenting video games just looked fucking normal just talked about games. None of this SJW shit none of this hipster red hair shit and OH ITS GOT VAGINAS! Seriously makes me wanna kill myself looking back pre-9/11 or a bit after in 00 or any time before the 2010s its just gotten so bad

White flight is the new buzz word they use. When white people flee niggerdly areas for whiter and thus safer places it's white flight and it's evil, apparently.

Why not go whole hog and have full racial segregation again?

They don't want that, though. They want to have colored-only spaces and yet retain the ability to roam freely in white zones.

We did it intentionally, it's great. We live in an Andy Griffith type town.

>huffingtonpost.ca/aeman-ansari/ethnic-safe-spaces_b_6897176.html

they have those. they're called Third World Countries.

We will win user, calm yourself.

Idiots here aren't understanding that, while there will be safe spaces for raindow people, there won't be safe spaces for white people.

>segregation being pushed wholeheartedly again
oh, i'm laughing

This. These niggers don't want segregation, they want to have their cake and eat it too. They want spaces for only them and to be able to be in everyone eles spaces too.

essentially advocating for segregation again.
>implying it's liberating bc black people are advocating the separation and not being forced by white people.

wew
e
w

>we wanna go to your white schools cuz it's better!
>no
>whaaaaaaa!
>fine, come on in
>a'ight we run this shit now party party mutha fuckas
>come on now, cut it out. we want to learn
>fucking racist crackas we want our own schools so we can be safe from you evil chalkies
>fine
>awwww shiiiieeeet, this school on fire and full of garbage, gimme yo school whitey
>[White person absent as they have colonized Mars]

the only way this will ever get better is a civil war at this point. Trump isn't going to be able to fucking change years and years of this leftist shit in just 8yrs

>reporting from Ryerson (Toronto)
>reporting on slavery and black struggles in USA
>huffpo

Wew lad

Only this time, whites are going to have the shit stuff.

Are you fucking retarded mate.

please
they fucking ruined my hometown
why can't we just wall off niggertowns and let them shoot each other instead of importing them to nice areas

All I got from this article from the first three paragraphs; is that discrimination is okay, and black people are loud.

kek

Are you?

Do you actually think white people need blacks?

> Aeman Ansari
> A fourth-year journalism student

>whites create nice place
>niggers move in
>nice place becomes shit
>whites move out
>repeat the cycle
Niggers always like to complain their trapped in neighborhoods that are full of crime like it's whities fault they kill each other and burn everything down every few days.
Face it, any place infested with niggers isn't a place you wanna be anyway. Nothing of value was lost.
There is literally no downside except maybe wiggers will be more obnoxious.

are you?
Nigger are 13% of the pop and commit 50% of yearly murder.

This ethnic minority line kinda bugs me, I guess it's code for non-american blacks, since there are plenty of groups simply painted as white which are "ethnic minorities", but I get the feeling the author does not have a whole lot of concern for them. I dunno why it needs to be dressed up that way, but the dress up annoys me for some reason.

>Not using archive
archive.is/3nihS

Subhuman

Hopefully they can leave and go with the nogs too.

>mfw I go to that school

>MUH SAFE SPACE

So do whites get white only safe spaces when they are minority status in 2040?

Implying white people are included in their plans to have ethnic safe spaces.

It wont be segregation for whites it will be segregation from whites.

Do you really think they will allow a european ethnic safe space? No they wont they would call it racist

You'll be a third world country by then Sven so I'd be more concerned about that if I were you.

Doesn't feel so good does it, whitey?

I'm sure they aren't. But your missing my point.

Who gives a shit? Any space free of blacks is a white mans safe space.

yup

Read hereDo you think blacks had an ethnic safe space during apartheid in South Africa? No they did not, as a white man I could go anywhere I wanted to go but blacks were refused to go into white areas without the appropriate papers and supervision.

They literally want to have areas that you're not allowed to go in because you're white. In your country. But non-whites will be able to go anywhere you want to go. It's not a good thing.

The implication is that they are superior to you.

kek

You know what's really interesting? Jews got shoah'd 74 years ago, and the Japanese got nuked 72 years ago. Yet they still come to America or other countries and are successful.
Then, compare to black people who were freed from picking cotton in the fields 400 years ago and still don't do shit.
There's a point where you just have to give up and say, "We've done all we can."

> March 2015

Whites aren't the majority in south Africa and we just elected a man who wants to make civil rights for white people.

Worry about South Africa, America is finally getting better.

Again, let them. It's already like that in a lot of US colleges and social groups.

This will trigger a reaction from white people who want to remain blissfully asleep. People will get outraged over this, just as you are now.

Trust me, this would help white America in the long run.

>nonwhites get land allotted to them and paid for by whites
>turns into haiti 2.0
>whites continue to get taxed more and more to feed for them and keep up their infrastructure
>white birthrate declines even more due to financial and social issues of today being exacerbated
>nonwhite birthrates go through the roof due to increased welfare spending and aid
>nonwhites are allowed to do as they pleased and are immune to certain laws on grounds of them being "racist"

>captcha: JUDE Town

this only helps the far right in the long run.

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

During American segregation there were places whites weren't supposed to go.
Zoos and such on certain days were reserved for blacks.

But that's irrelevant to the point he's making.
In that
There are no black spaces that we really want to be so we lose nothing from this arrangement.
At worst nothing happens, at best it redpills people and blacks will stick to their own groups.

checked

I support this tho, just lock them in after

>freed from picking cotton in the fields 400 years ago
i agree with you somewhat - but pretty steep hyperbole, might want to check into those numbers.

So literally what's happening today then?

Just google section 8

Yes, but on a scale that would make rhodesia look like the third reich.

I won't defend blacks but your comment is retarded on many levels.
>2 nukes on 2 cities that affected a tiny portion of the population
>muh shoah that they never involved in because the ones in America were the rich ones that were able to get out
>slavery ended 150 years ago

just seeing this pisses me off all over again, I remember driving through some ghetto and seeing something similar, a gang of fucking chimps circling around some white kid pushing him, so I got out of my car and pulled out my gun and watched them fucking scatter, one nigger literally pissed himself running while trying to pull up his pants

>dig up the coffin of MLK
>generate infinite energy

>le horsememe
kill yourself sargon of cuck