You are appointed the new dictator of Cuba. What do?

You are appointed the new dictator of Cuba. What do?

Free helicopter rides for commies.

Gas the niggers and replace the population with European "refugees".

I'm competent

Sell it to America, make bank, and do something else...

Make some sick trade deals with the US in exchange for them to come peacefully set up a democratic government. Turn the place into a bigger tourist spot than it already is.

Get China to deliver sum nukes and destroy the remnants of the Cuban Bourgeoisie in Miami ! Also raise an army of little Che Guevaras (little chex) to liber8 Latin Murica from the chains of capitalism !

accept all the refugees from the middle east

escape the island

south african refugees

Turn it into a fascist country and rule with an iron fist. Also get rid of that terrible commie economy they have now where taxi drivers get payed more than doctors.

so filipa is dead or something in this scenario? send le weed and liam neeson man a honey baked ham with a im sorry one of your family members was killed in a coup hallmark card

Invite the Russkies to put the nukes back on the island.

Restore relations with America.

Put a huge amount of resources into genetic engineering.

I make a monarchy with my family as the ruling bloodline. Then I'll move them all from the farms they live in to Fidel's villa. ;)

VIVA EL REY

This is the correct answer

Turn the entire country into a military totalitarian system. Our export would be top of the line soldiers and our economy would run entirely on mercenary work and military industrialization. Build some nukes in secret as well.

Maybe that would work in the late 1800's. Who gives a fuck about soldiers today? It's all about the equipment and weapons. How are you gonna make a Navy/Airforce if all you fucking do is train people to do outdated bullshit.

Yeah after I posted and re-read it, its pretty clear thats not gonna fly in today's world.

I would really just rename cuba to rhodesia and enslave shitskins, while letting whites immigrate.

Resign and give them a democracy instead.

I have shit to do, and being tempted into laziness via power at the behest of a large amount of starving people living poorly will put a huge damper on that.

Better relations with Trinidad

This. Fuck trying to make Cuba great for the first time ever.

/thread.

legalize all drugs

new amsterdam with sun and palm trees !

economic boom.

Gas de kikes, mon. Race war now, ja?

Are you actually confusing Cuba and Jamaica?

fpbp

This guy is probably smoking a blunt lol

>Dem fresh hand rolled blunts

Smoke habanos and drink rum

pick a couple of mulatto gurls, a bottle of rum and a cigar

What is Cuba's plan after Raul Castro croaks? Do or him or Fidel have any kids that have been groomed to run the place?

Probably run with the money, if there's any.

Tell the US of A to fuck off and run my country like Korea. Free of influence or else be threatened with turning into Syria. That or bend the knee like a bitch because.... The only reason China and Russia are managing is because fighting off a billion people is alot harder then fighting off Cuba

Came here to post this.

that would be $0.99 altogether

>Make Cuba a US territory and turn it into public housing
>Invite all the niggers to live in Cuba
>Plant undercover agents to push for a revolution to turn Cuba into a sovereign nigger state
>Let it happen and be rid of a lot of American niggers

Start a massive harem.

once the narco dollars start rolling in we move to "phase 2" of the operation user...

we build the biggest thermonuclear atom bomb in the world !!!

first we get the drugs
then we get the money
then we build the weapon

then we get ALL the smokin hot chicas !

Go fuck Trudeau's wife.
>Like father, like son.

you could save yourself a lot of trouble, and just jew your way into making niggers want to go back to africa.

i would follow in fidels footsteps, would be fun to have absolute power.

id generally live a life of excess. fuck the hottest girls on that island on a regular basis, do lots of drugs, have chefs prepare me the finest cuban cuisine, invite celebrities i want to meet over for dinner like he would. maybe visit guantanamo bay for a laugh.

don't care what the cuban people do with their lives, probably make sure they're less oppressed too as long as i could keep living a castro lifestyle.

It would be a lot easier to convince them to go to their own American Island where they think they can live without white people being around while still collecting their GIBS ME DATS.

Rhodesia wasn't like that though. Blacks just knew their place.

No. Rauls stepping down. They've done their work. It's in the hand of the people know.(CIA Puppets)
I feel you guy's don't truly appreciate Castro's Revolution. It wasn't even communism yet you still hate it.

Kick out blacks and mestizos.

i'd take castro over fucking trudeau. castro not castrated ok.

Establish a free market economy that allows people to become their own businessmen, remove totalitarianism, give the right to keep and bear arms, the freedom of speech and religion, the right to vote in democratic elections, and concentrate on scientific advancements while taking care of the environment. This will lead our country into a new, patriotic and capitalist age of prosperity and catapult us to superpower status as we find ways to end disease and combat climate change in conjunction with Bill Gates. Then I'd re-negotiate the trade embargo and start shipping cigars by the box to the United States and proclaim the end of communism.

this doesn't solve the problem though, this only moves it. send the niggers home, not to fuck up an agricultural wet dream

20 mill out of 44 mill black people have heart disease, sending them to africa would turn this health issue around and give them a bigger sense of purpose, as well as put up a huge wall against the chinese.

Fuck the Canadian Prime Minister's wife so our son will grow up and say nice things about me when I croak.

You mean actually giving them a good chance to prove themselves? I Don't think you realise how badly foreign nations(former colonist's) are fucking up any good chance of an African nation of prospering.