What did Trump mean by this?

What did Trump mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkvvAQxxo_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have to read between the lines but he's implying that the Aliens belong to a certain religion.

That's one of his best

Africans aren't human

>xenos

Absolute heresy.

>yfw children in the future will be forced to read entire textbooks of Trump's tweets

>(((life on other planets)))

Every white country, and mostly the US keeps pissing money away into Africa. Decades and billions of dollars, and they are still "developing"

>you will never be tested in school on the president's shitposts

The one test I would ace. I was born too soon.

There are already academic papers in social science journals analysing trumps tweets

fuck off space niggers

>spend 2 seconds making a shitpost
>liberals around the globe spend collective millions of man hours analyzing it for new ways to be offended

YAKUB WAS BLACK!!!
ALIENS ARE BLACK!!!

fpbp

>(((social science)))

It's legit. Libs are already analyzing Trump's chessgame. Check this faggot:
youtube.com/watch?v=wkvvAQxxo_0

Hahaha. As if life on other planets would agree to be part of our awful country!

Have a (you) for an fpbp, earthling

Fuck you trump, this is an act of war against my sides.

Man, that's some shallow pseudo-intellectualism

That's this guy's channel for you. He takes an interesting topic and waters it down. Of course you can't get very deep in a 5 minute video, but the liberal circlejerk doesn't need more than that.

I forgot the ((())) brackets on "analyzing".

He never even attempted to offer evidence for his view in that video. He just pretends his opinion is universal truth and repeats it over and over and over. He's not even in line with other liberals, the one tweet that he focuses on as a smokescreen against some article nobody ever heard of is the same tweet that other liberals are claiming Trump was just parroting what Alex Jones said that morning.

kek is that real?