Post yfw leftists are loosing left and right

>post yfw leftists are loosing left and right

>mfw waiting for the other shoe to drop

Watch the democrats nominate Lenin himself in 2020

I wasnt ready for the pendulum but here it comes

>mfw the right thinks they're winning but are still getting their pockets raided by porky and brainwashed every day

Post yfw people who claim to be on the right still can't spell.

>Implying I'm a wagecuck

>Muh grammatical errors
Your gonna have to step it up if you ever wanna win agian

God bless your Education system and it seems from here on out it'll only get worse given Trump's cabinet pick.

>Bonaire,Sint eustatius, and saba

S-shut up!

Obama 2020 (Michelle)

#ImWithHer

I'm a Leaf on vacation...

Eat shit colgate

mad because your president is a bigger corporate shill than shillary?

>A leaf
Makes sense enjoy your fairy president

Fuck off commie.
Your shit gets pushed in on every thread posted.
Any sane person should know you can't have as equal society, all you can do is create equality of opportunity. that's the major difference between our societal goals. One produces growth through competition, the other provides growth through a gun.

> President

> American Education

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

You're going to have to step it up if you want to be employed at an establishment where you do not have to wear a name tag.

>loosing
Friendly reminder that loosing has an entirely different meaning from losing

>loosing
Of course conservatards like you can't properly spell a simple word. And you wonder why our country is a laughing stock.

>Leaf education
>Sit down for class
>"Okay students today we are going to grade our white men are evil papers".

ITT

OP embarrasses himself multple times.

Day of the rake soon toothpaste leaf

WELL-MEME'D
E
L
L
-
M
E
M
E
'
D

Canada doesn't have presidents. They elect prime ministers instead. I bet you don't even know about the metric system either.

> Implying "Leafs" isn't reserved only for referring to the Hockey Team

It's funny. I'd have though that after Trump won, the media would back off on their white-bashing, christian-bashing, and calling everyone who doesn't the kiss the ass of shitskins racist.

They've just doubled down. What kind of game are ((they)) playing?

> assuming we're cucked because we don't teach creationism.

President, PM, National embarrassment, all proper names

I refuse to call you president or PM

I'm not burger.

>How does it feel to fucking lose all the time as of late

I voted for Trudeau and I'm pretty happy Trump won since I get to watch your economy collapse from the front row.

S T E A L T H R A R E
my post is not spamerino btw, it just doesn't contribute meaningfully to the conversation

>Leafs are this fucking brainwashed

Except of course Austria.

Though it's good. The left needs a good kick in the arse, it's been contemplating its own naval far too long and gone all weird.

>mfw we keep winning

You can't count on Germans to not be cucks desu

You should see the newest pack of engineers I work with. Half of them can't spell or sound out a new word to save their lives. Still make more money and more of an impact than your average humanities major though. They're also more intelligent and quite logically oriented. Go figure.

Lefties love to point out spelling mistakes, I think it makes them feel good about their 250,000 dollar English degree