Michael Slager

BLM is shit. But seriously, fuck this guy.

How do you pronounce his last name?

>Guy grabs cop's tazer and struggles for it.
>Loses the taser and runs off.

"It's okay guys we should just let that one go."

he should've been found guilty.

I'm with OP, fuck BLM and their shit.. but why not try and shoot his legs? Or chase after him and shoot him once while running after him? You shouldn't smpty a clip into someone unless they are a direct threat to your life.

Yeah that totally justified firing EIGHT shots at him in the back. If you're not concerned about police (gov't in general) having too much power, then you must not love freedom.

I hate niggers

>murder

it was manslaughter

Anyone who thinks that was murder is retarded. When you're in an all out brawl for your life you aren't even thinking right.

Nigger lives don't matter

Fuck off.

I kinda of felt like he should have yelled at him. Like, "Hey asshole, I'm going to shoot you, stop!" But he didn't. But maybe people don't think clearly after they've been tazed.

You've awakened the stormfaggots, OP. But seriously, fuck off guys. Scott was a veteran, Trump would be disappointed in those of you defending this piece of shit Slager.

Also fuck BLM

hot blooded

When you're in a fight like that fight/flight takes over as the adrenaline kicks in.

He probably didn't even know what was going on until it was over. There's was no more planning to it than gif related

>>>/reddit/

I conceal carry. If a guy attacks me, I'd shoot him mid fight if he was trying to kill me. If I start winning the fight and he runs off, should I unload my mag into his back as he runs away? No, that's psychotic

Why do you care about a negroid's life anyway? Try to answer honestly. There's literally nothing wrong with playing with subhuman lives. If so, then prove me wrong, nigger apologist.

Also, planting that tazer on the corpse was pretty fucked up tbqh. Bastard deserves to fry.

>I plan things out in the middle of a fight

That's not how adrenaline works. You do what you can to survive even if that doesn't make perfect sense afterwards

No fucking way should it count as murder since he didn't even initiate the fight.

No, if a pussy overreacts and kills someone, we don't congradulate them. This was probably Slager's first fight and he sperged out and thought the only way to win was to kill the guy. Total pussy move. It's equal to stomping the head in of a guy whos already knocked out

Michael "Try to run away, here's a bullet for your vertebrae" Slager

Michael "I'll put my 9 right to your spine" Slager

Everyone and everything's lives matter.

>we don't congratulate them

I said it was manslaughter, dumbass. He should get 3-5 years tops

>Total pussy move

It's an adrenal move. You don't plan things out. Honestly I want to see how you would react to getting jumped now.

Michael "Schwarzenegger" Slager

>reddit

tell that to nature lol

Michael "If you run I'm grabbing my gun" Slager

Michael "If I see you back, my gun goes clap" Slager

Nigger lovers live in their own separate reality where reason and evidence have no meaning.

I don't like niggers, but I'm not going to go pop one rn. Why aren't you in jail yet then? If it's normal, why haven't you gone on a killspree? Oh that's right, you're all talk

Michael "If you try to escape, you're one dead pavement ape" Slager

Kek, I bet you're refreshing this page often to see if someone's called you a psychopath yet.

Have a (You) on me, my shitposting bud.

He took another violent negro off the streets and into a hole in the ground. He's good in my books.

Once you start running away, you've given up your right to live.

There is no justification from running from a cop, ever. If you ever feel the need to, you should be shot on sight.

Law-breaking apologists. If you truly were innocent, you wouldn't resist arrest or run.

Degenerate scum like you don't deserve to live. You're enabling criminality. Hopefully your future children die from an "innocent" black man, then you'll maybe snap back to reality.

Michael "Reach for my tazer and my next shot won't be a grazer" Slager

Have a (you), you worked hard for it.

Real life isnt Call of Duty you fagwad being that accurate with a pistol on a moving target right after youve just been in a fight isnt an easy thing to do.
And its not about him being a threat to your life its about him being a threat to others.
Anyone who would attack a Police officer is 100% a threat to others.

What if the Officer chased and he took a hostage and that hostage ended up being hurt or killed?
I dont want Police to take that chance.

Fight a Cop, try to run, get shot. Simple as that.

The only reason he ran is because he had priors and knew he deserved to be in jail already. The world is better off without him

Michael "If you get to running, the bullets will be pumping" Slager

Michael "If I get jumped, the mag's getting dumped" Slager

Ohh look its a nogunz who think you can shoot someone once with a pistol and they go flying into the air 20 feet then land on the ground to be cuffed by the officer.

Sorry this is real life and youre going to have to shoot someone multiple times with a small arms weapon like police carry if you want them to stop.

Don't play stupid games, won't win stupid prizes you dumb nigger. Fucking kys.

Yeah, the guy is an idiot and should be in prison, and guess what? He will go to prison. An 11-1 mistrial will definitely end in a guilty verdict when the second case rolls around.

>i don't want to confront his arguments, so i'll just say he's fishing for attention to dodge

Have a (you), beta degenerates.

I don't like niggers, I hope he is found innocent

Hundreds of whites are murdered by blacks each year and no one gives a fuck about them so I'll never mourn a single niggers death ever.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

Michael "better run faster than my gun" Slager

>It's an adrenal move

wish I could have used that defense during my trial.

why would you need a fucking jury the evidence is clear AS FUCKING DAY

Michael "If I don't see the whites of your eyes, I'm shooting to paralyze" Slager

jury trial is one of the last powers the people still have.

>It's an adrenaline move
>m-mom they were beating me up at s-school so I had to shoot them aaaallll

I can't stand pussies who can't control their emotions and actions like women. Only reason to act like that is to either protect someone or someones going for your life.

Ill bite.
It would hurt a countrys productivity.
Im Indian, and id be fearful if whites were to go after blacks with this attitude. Id go back to my home country.
I didnt come here for the money or id be in the usa. I came here for the freedom. Back home id practically be forced by society to participate In retarded religipus rituals.
Why live in a bigoted society when my home countrys bigoted society is much easier to live in?

He earned his eight bullets the moment he tried to fight the cop for his weapon. Death sentence was still in effect when he took off running.

You forgot about the cleaner streets to shit on too Armajeet

>Im Indian, and id be fearful if whites were to go after blacks with this attitude.
I'm Indian and I love it. Niggers are fucking awful. I've never met one I liked or found even semi-agreeable. So one less fleeing criminal is walking the streets? oh well, so be it. I don't have a crime record and I don't fight cops nor do I run from them so I could care less.

Are you really confused why you shouldn't use a lethal weapon to intentionally maim someone?

*isn't

Murdered a veteran. Fuck this guy.

I fell bad for the guy. He obviously reacted to being threatened yet failed to recognize when the threat had been neutralized.

Should he be expected to change channels so quickly? I mean, he's a cop so he should be trained for this, but you know how government fucks up everything.

yes but if you shoot someone in the back on video after nothings happening it should be simple guilty verdict

>bigoted society
Why do you have to be so intellectually deficient?

Every society is bigoted. Keep these liberal-tier arguments out of here.

I guess you also want rapists, murderers and child molesters to be free too, uh? MUUHHHHH FREEDOM? Uh?

Ur forgetting theres bettee rhetoric to use when going after niggers than to say they are "subhuman pieces of shit"
Id suggest a "commubity engaging In degenerate behavior"

Tmw they will be calling us subhuman and wel be the ones getting marginalized.

Kinda like how hitler took all the jews money then kicked them out of the country before giving the jobs to the germans

>caring about black veterans
Anyone who is not ethnically from the country they serve, do not deserve any form of gratification.

1) They were likely useless on the battlefield.

2) They got in their because they were useless scum in the real world.

Get moving.

If you shoot at all, you shoot to kill. Always. Such is required of you under our current legal conundrum.

The only possible justification for shooting--and by that I mean the only scenario where you might avoid prison time--is the preservation of life. If you shoot for any other reason, you are shooting to establish dominance and control, and thus the 'perp' becomes the 'victim'.

FUCK NIGGERS

There's a difference between deserving that marginalization and not deserving it.

Minorities such as blacks, arabs, etc. deserve it.

If whites became a minority, they wouldn't deserve it.

Brainwashed cucked liberal.

>took all the Jews money
>but what was the Haavara agreement
Nice meme. Hitler left them most of their wealth.

The only good nigger is a dead one.

>shoot him in the leg
Lets pretend there aren't major arteries in the leg.

Why not chase the old man down and arrest him after he lost the tazer? The threat was over. This is murder.

>after nothings happening

but there was a happening. there were mitigating circumstances. mike "turn your back and i'll attack" slager didn't just randomly target this guy and shoot him down.

>Id suggest a "commubity engaging In degenerate behavior"
"engaging in self-destructive behaviour" is better received

Deal with it

Because like it or not our retarded countrymen forcibly imported them against our will, my ancestors fought for the rights inherent in all men and because they are us citizens. I would slaughter 1000 Canucks if it meant improving the life of only one American

Dont attack a cop. If you do one of you should end up dead. if someone attacked me id respond the same way.

Justice for Nicole Simpson nigga. They acquitted OJ so we acquit this dude.

Michael "Runnin' like a nigger till I pull that trigger" Slager was just in the White place at the White time.

With the leaf cuck on this one , except maybe not this one since the nig was a marine but who knows

>need a reason to shoot a nig nog

>run from a cop
>automatic death sentence

You are a faggot.

That pic is really misleading on the cross racial murders due to the difference in quantity of whites vs. quantity of blacks.

Hitler did that because he thought it wud help with the "jewish question". They hadnt drawn up the final solution yet. They cut that program after.
It hardly makes up for the massacre.

>implying stomping niggers head in when he's knocked out is a pussy move
Another dead nigger makes the world a better place.

>siding with the niggers instead of siding with your own race.

Edgy

I am going to pop a nigger the second I have the lawful chance and I hope everyone else does the same.

And then he was like
>oh shit, I shouldn't have shot that guy, that was really wrong, where was that taser? I can dress this up nice.
Too bad for him someone was taping it.

Then why do you protest when whites are killed by arabs? That's a really small number too, right?

You forgot lie down on the ground, get shot.

I hate niggers and state bitches aka cops
Fuck nigs and cops

Michael "The Nigger Slayer" Slager is an American hero.

Fuck niggers, fuck leftists. This is Trump's America.

>everything that I disagree with is edgy

yeah... it does skew it a bit. makes blacks appear to be less deadly than they really are.

>says BLM is shit
>hurr durr race traitor
you must be borderline retarded or maybe just very sensitive

Murder is a crime, cretin.

>but why not try and shoot his legs

>kills someone
>implying a nigger is a human
kek
All this reddit rustle

we're still here.

>clip
Now that's how I know your baiting

>he's stupid enough to go on a single shooting spree and get caught
It's much more effective to gentrify ghettos a few niggers at a time a couple nights a week.

No lives matter. Double so for niggers though.