POLAND PUSHING INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIPS

Good job, you filthy Slavs.

New Christmas ad is a hit over a week.

youtube.com/watch?v=tU5Rnd-HM6A&feature=youtu.be

POLAND YES!

Polish women are notorious coal burners though. Why do you think so many of them fled to the more "diverse" parts of Europe?

Get your own thread leaf

holy fuck! Polish public tv isn't Sup Forumsish public tv, they'd get burned right the fuck out of the EU for racist shit. However in Russia, on tv in 2016, they will refer to blacks as niggers, all casual and shit like thats what they are

They probably hired some swedish film making company to make a commercial and since they spent all the money on it after they saw it, they had to air it anyway.

Allegro is owned by Naspers, multinational corporation, what did you expect?

Except its mostly men that emigrate from Poland, I've never met a polish woman that's with a black man but I suppose in your head all sorts of interracial scenarios are played out.

Is it run by a jew?
I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

kurwa co sie dzieje ale jaja

If i was that grandpa i would probably kill myself.

My last name forever tainted by dome nigglet.

Polebros, what would your father do if he visited you abroad and met your mixed kid?

Surprisingly, no. Africaner actually. But then again, ecery big corporation seems to adhere to same ideas these days.

Majority would be less than happy, but they'll accept that in time. Some big city turbo-liberals could be euphoric thoo. Then again biggest problem would be bringing children to Poland, because probably they would be bullied. mixes couples are extremly rare outside of Warsaw.

AYO ПOГOДЬTE
SO YOU ГOBOPИTE ЧTO MЫ WAS
HUSSAЯC AND КУPBAAAA

Poland YES! It's about time you came around ;)

>I've never met a polish woman that's with a black man
There are literally tons of Polish women here in Ireland and Britain and tons of them are coalburners
There are also a good amount who are nice girls too however, to be fair.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you."

Black witcher when

asshurt pole detected

whenever I see a white girl with a nigger/sandnigger or even with pajeets, they're almost always either polish or eastern european

SHIEEEET

You're Slavs. That's not interracial mixing.

Niggers and Slavs are both the same.

Where's the father?

>he goes to UK just to experience 'multi' at old age

Now he can rest in piss.

The day of the rake can't come soon enough

that quote applies to polshits because every one of your women have stds around here

1. That's pretty weak banter
2. Aren't you expat by any chance? Their favorite activity is shitting on people smart enough to make living in Poland

And here we see the true face of the Poles.
They are warmonger which started already 2 World Wars.
We tried to tell the World the Truth but they invaded us.

Germany.
Can someone explain me why USA didn't drop nukes on your wanna-be empire?
You shouldn't exist by now.
We should be reading about your country in jewish books.

You fucking bet we are, falseflagging Gleiwitz was games and fun, but we miscalculated Ruskies.

No