Fomer Teacher Here. The Education System is Domestication

So I am a former male teacher at an elementary school. I was fired for being red-pilled much like James Keegstra (Sup Forums would love him if they knew him). However it wasn't quite the same. I will tell you. Exactly what happened and how it went down so you can judge for yourself.

So there was this major bullying problem at our elementary school and the principal called a staff meeting to discuss how we were going to deal with it. Every teacher was saying we need a teacher at every corner and we need more anti-bullying presentations and how we need to watch more anti-bullying movies. I stood up and said "I think bullying is a good thing". Everyone looked at me in shock. I said "in Ancient Sparta what we call bullying was encouraged as it strengthened the youth both mentally and physically, if anything we should completely allow it". All the other teachers hated me idea and didn't even consider asking me again for advice. So I went home and made a catchy music parody expressing my belief and published it on youtube and the school website. It was a parody of "We didn't start the Fire!" and it went along these lines (it was deleted shortly after so I don't have it fully memorized):

>Oh we can't stop the bullying!
>It's just something they gotta learn to live with!
>OH we can't stop the bullying!
>Maybe it will teach em something!

And for the list part I just name a bunch of bullying tactics. After finding out about it I was called in to the principals office where he told me the video was an embarrassment to the entire school board and he had me fired. I am so pissed I even got lawyers and argued unfair termination of employment. The court struck me down and I can't find a job anywhere because I'm known around Canada within the teaching community. I was so pissed off and now I am here to tell you the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/212053/setting-record-joe-mccarthy-straight-harvey-klehr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deserved, it was unprofessional from your part, not that I don't agree with you.

I think the way to deal with physical bulling chronic cases is to tell the bullied kid to address legal document requesting the school to intervene just to cover his ass.

Next time when the school doesn't do anything, break a fucking chair on the back of one of the bullies, then beat the shit out of him/her.

Verbal bulling is more difficult, requires to beat the shit out of one or two bullies in private.

Nobody engages in bulling if it's dangerous for your health.

you know you have to post it

It's not unprofessional I went above and beyond my requirement to make a long ass video, write it, sing it, and publish it just to get my point across.

You were right you autistic faggot, but unfortunately you're an autistic faggot do you acted as such. You should have talked about starting self defense classes and boxing clubs. Let the weak pussies who were being bullied work to become stronger.

You are a weak pussy yourself if you disagree with what I did.

The assessment (bullying is good) is largely correct, they way you went about implementing/convincing was autistic.

You should stop bullying after a certain point. You should teach kids to defend themselves though. You need both. You can't a have pacified youth and bullying.

Zero tolerance is doing more harm to generations than good.

>trusting a single fucking word out of mccarthy's mouth

Stop calling me autistic. It gives me those pleasure shills (when you listen to music) just thinking about what I did. It got my point across in a artistic way

I agree with zero tolerance but my idea was genius. I came here to have Sup Forums agree with me not disagree

Communist alert.

OP how'd you even get a teaching job in the first place?

You sound childish and autistic. That video you described sounds cringeworthy.

You are not a smart man.

John Taylor Gatto explains this very well in his books which are easy to find online.

However you sound like a giant flaming post 2008 Sup Forumstard who forgot he's not anonymous in real life and on social media.

Bitch I'm one of the few redpilled teachers. I'm basically James Keegstra 2.0. My video was genius and everyone thought I was the coolest man in the town for a moment. I am smart I chose beliefs over my job

>Stop calling me autistic. It gives me those pleasure shills (when you listen to music) just thinking about what I did. It got my point across in a artistic way

I agree with the art, but if you didn't foresee the backlash you're either immature or socially incompetent.

>Bitch I'm one of the few redpilled teachers. I'm basically James Keegstra 2.0. My video was genius and everyone thought I was the coolest man in the town for a moment. I am smart I chose beliefs over my job

Could you share the video?

Well that sometimes happens sometimes I say memes IRL like "sage" when I want someone to shut up but thats not what this was. I planned this out for a week

I did foresee the blacklash. I chose beliefs and ideology over my career, sort of like Hitler.

I deleted it once it was uploaded since I assumed it would be on the internet forever but the schoolboard removed it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

look at this guy. just look at him.

10/10

Except it turned out that McCarthy was right all along, you lefty fuckwit

frontpagemag.com/fpm/212053/setting-record-joe-mccarthy-straight-harvey-klehr

>I planned this out for a week
The video? That was stupid.

Or your comment? Because that was even fucking stupider. You should have just got the redpill sources about anti-bullying campaigns and done something really positive instead of just being edgy.

Wow, you really wanted to get fired didn't you?

Apply this scenario to any issue at any job and it ends the same way.

You: I think the issue should be solved this way!

Everyone else, including boss: We firmly disagree.

You: Publish obnoxious video on YouTube and company website about your option

You: Fired

That was really childish op. Nobody is going to think you're a hero for having a different opinion than your coworkers and then going behind their backs and shoving it down their throats.

your video also sounds kind of gay.

I swear to god, out of all the professions in the world, it's the goddamn schoolteachers who have the widest margins in quality. I know OP is a lying sack of shit, but seriously, this is the sort of bullshit you get when the government is allowed to run the education system.

How was I edgy? I was a fucking history teacher and brought up historical facts

>disagreeing with the boss means you get fired
Fuck off Communist

You're a fucking communist. It was a great idea and I came to Sup Forums so they would praise my idea and tell me how shitty the schoolboard is. If I wanted criticism for my video I would go on reddit.

i am currently an education major in my student teaching phase of my degree. is it pretty bad being red pilled in what seems like suck a liberal hugbox of a profession? is gen z actually anti-degeneracy?

Sort of. Many are SJWs but my friend who is still a teacher says that about 50% of the males are Trump supporters. Still that's only 1/4 of the population.

So you had an autistic shitfit and are too weak to get your job back that you lost for openly defending violence towards children? Am I missing something here?

You know just 30 years ago bullying was considered a non-issue?

Crossed the line, nice try, but you went overboard. Be more moderate next time. 7/10

That doesn't mean you have to come out and encourage it. This isn't 30 years ago.

Moderates a fucking cowards too afraid to stand up for what they believe in

>"find out where to put your feet, then stand firmly in the ground" - Abraham Lincoln

I'm like fucking Abe Lincoln

Well ever heard the motto MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Your fucking thread sucks, dickhead.

Communist alert

Hey now, pointing out the basics of how employment works doesn't make one a Communist. It's just stating facts, like explaining how a printer works.

Simply disagreeing with your boss typically isn't enough to get a person fired (though sometimes it is. Because sometimes bosses are shitty, and one needs to quickly evaluate what type of boss they have when they start a new job). Publicly waving your dick around about the disagreement, in a way that your company's governing body will see? What did you THINK would happen?

interesting. all of the male students at my uni seem pretty blue pilled (i heard some doofus on nov. 9 going on about how he "did his part") but i imagine that going into the workforce can dispel some of that. the thing that bothered me is that the graduate students who taught and then decided to peruse a higher degree are all sjw/le current year man types. do you find teaching to be rewarding? i think that coming up with new ways to explain things is pretty fun

>and I came to Sup Forums so they would praise my video
>If I wanted criticism for my video I would go on reddit

I simply used my freedom of expression to post a video and I believed it would encourage parents who wanted their children not to grow up to be leftists would send their kids too. I didn't know I'd get fired and end up in court.

>interesting. all of the male students at my uni seem pretty blue pilled
That's because university is generation Y. Elementary school and high-school right now is Gen Z. They are more conservative according to surveys.

> do you find teaching to be rewarding? i think that coming up with new ways to explain things is pretty fun
At first yes but it got pretty boring since once I found the most efficient method I just stuck with it. It also really pissed me off when kids would mess around instead of listening. I had to resist yelling because when you yell kids end up trying to mess with you more and laugh about it.

Yeah, i thought I would get comments like

>Dude I agree, fuck the Marxist education system

>Hats off to you, BASED

>I didn't know professionals browsed this cite, I feel smarter now

>I feel ya man, fuck the left-wing.

Holy shit this is fucking stupid. Parents don't want their kid bullied and as the provider of a service you need to give the customers.what they want. You are not above that just because you work for the government

Bitch not all parents are leftist cucks. When I grew up this was considered a non-issue. Sorry I don't want safe spaces in my work institution.

The video obviously sucked

i definitely feel you about the kids fucking around being annoying. for now i just tell myself that it's not my fault they suck sometimes but i bet it was pretty hard for you sometimes. what will you do?

Stop bullying by standing up to the bullies,
not fucking encouraging it
I mean we are talking about elementary school kids here, tell the bullied to fight back
not tell the bullies that they should try harder

I agree with half the things you just greentexted, but there's a time and place for everything, man.

Places like school boards are the most intolerant places in the world for new ideas, much less ideas that are the exact opposite of those already in place. You chose a job in what is pretty much the most commie-infested occupation and tried to force-feed them all a redpill the size of a beach ball. You should have known your career with crash with no survivors after doing that.

The biggest problem i have with the school system outside shitty bureaucracy is the way we produce teachers. For primary school I'm alright, it's essentially baby sitting and needing to know dumb shit 7yr olds will ask. My issue comes with the way we produce teachers for adolescents.

We have people going from high school to uni then back to school. We have 21yr olds who have never experienced anything outside of the school system teaching kids. We have 17yr olds being taught by 22yr olds who are a single degree apart. These people have never held a job in the private sector. They have never seen anything outside the world of schooling and academia. Outside of natural born teachers who are amazing the rest of our teachers could do with a 10yr cool down period between high school and teaching high school. The best teachers I ever had were professionals who having worked in other fields decided to return to teachif because it's something they wanted to do and enjoy. These people bring much more to the classroom than joe who travelled to Europe once during college and is now ready to teach.

People fresh out of university indoctrination have no chance of teaching anything other than more of that. Think back to yourself at 20, I'm willing to bet many of you were probably still liberal as you had been all your life. Nothing had ever challenged your views, nothing had ever confronted you, you never really saw and experienced enough to gain a better world view.

We will always need fresh faces 22yr olds to baby sit kids in primary school but I think making teaching degrees become a type of masters gained after a break of 2yrs from previous degree would change a lot of what we see

The only thing that matters is making more money..I'm sorry you lost your job because you believe shitposter ideology on Sup Forums

>i definitely feel you about the kids fucking around being annoying. for now i just tell myself that it's not my fault they suck sometimes but i bet it was pretty hard for you sometimes
Yes. At first I didn't mind because I was more nervous than anything, but after I got used to it it really got on my nerves. It makes gives me the message that they consider their time more valuable than mine even though all they are doing is talking about messing around while I am working.

>what will you do?
For now I don't know. I'm unemployed and can only get minimum wage jobs. I will probably work at the theatre since at least I will potentially be manager some day.

I never said that, I just said "it's something they gotta learn to live with".

I think you're a liar OP. Lets see the video, or shut the fuck up.

stopped reading at 'ancient Sparta'

Evolutionary Coalition Theory suggests that the ‘binding morality’ idea underspecifies conservatism. ECT suggests that the laudable binding drive arose because it steeled coalitions against adversarial outgroups.” Thus, the tendency toward “xenophobia and outgroup degradation” within conservative movements “is not a design flaw but an essential feature — it’s a binding and dividing morality.” Which explains the authoritarian element in conservatism measured by Right Wing Autoritarianism.

But that’s not all, Sinn explained. “ECT suggests this defensive or ‘binding’ ethnocentrism blends in practice with a darker orientation specifically motivated to dominate and exploit vulnerable outgroups.”

tl;dr: You are an asshole, because you are an asshole.

Really did you talk to any parents and have them backing you up on this? You sound like every other arrogant bureaucrat that think they know what's best for every one.

Also you're a fucking sperg, I should have read the thread before giving my 2centd on the education system. It's just another retards story about being redpilled and sperging out and getting fired

I went in not knowing how much bullshit was there. I can't just sit there while being told people with my beliefs are morons. I can't do that I have to much dignity

Hey! I was one of those people. Other than working at McDonalds as a kid I never had another job. You don't need much experience if you've read a ton of books.

You are what's wrong with the right-wing. No Ayn Rand was autistic, money isn't everything. Dignity and respect for yourself are far more important

It got taken down.

I know that's not the real name but I had to dumb it down for the arts and gym teachers.

eyyy just like the french prez when he said the french people gotta live with terrorism now,
if something is going on and you have no action towards it, you are letting that something go on
although you may not have told the bullies to their face try harder, they will eventually realize that's what you meant

Bullying can make kids stronger, but that also doesn't make bullying okay.

It's like the ultimate double edged sword here.

What you should have said captain autismo is that you guys should only focus on helping the victims better themselves and grow from adversity.

You should have posted it to YouTube, only YouTube, not the schools website or even upload it from their servers.

Where's the video? They shouldnt have been able to take it down from YouTube

No I have Asperger syndrome I don't talk to people when I don't have to, only parent teacher interview and all that is is me telling them their marks.

Well go fuck yourself you fucking commie.

It got your point across in an autistic way you mean

>i posted it again

Why does McCarthy look so much like El Rato?

Well dude I'm sorry but real life isn't a giant safe-space, so why should a school be one. I swear Sup Forums is becoming more communist everyday

I posted it from the school google account so they could take it down.

Stop using that as an insult fucker. You're human garbage. Fuck off.

Confirmed for shill or elaborate troll.

This is my first post dumbass

Your dignity is more important than a child's education, or their parents wish....

How many other teacher do you suppose are like you? I've always defended the teachers, and blamed their incompetent administrators (the elephant in the room) but I'm glad they got rid of you...
I guess it's just recursion: bad administrators drive away good teachers leaving assholes like you, until we have bad teacher and administrators, but the idiots on the school boards listen when the administrators blame the teachers, and when we look we see you so we just continue to pile on the teachers while the administrators take jobs as lobbyists and sell our schools to the privateers.

That about it?

You aren't the first to notice that, it was a meme during the election

user, you're being played by a shill/troll.

It's time to stop biting the bait.

this picture so much

...sigh...

okay....
take care user....

Morons gonan moronate. You guys are fucking retarded if you think bullying is a good thing. Essentially OP is crying about being "bullied" by all the "leftists" who dont agree with him, fired him and even the courts refused case. Don't you realise how pathetically stupid your arguments are, as soon as you are not on the bullying side?!

There is a solution, its called democratic communal decision making (every member of the community gets to speak and vote, regardless of age, one memebr one vote, no special powers to staff/adults) with punitive powers to hand out consequences to bullies that have been brought up in the meeting. Works like a fucking charm, particularly because they get exposed in front of everyone and there is no individual responsible for the consequences, the community is and it is responsible for making sure they are carried out.

(read about democratic education - worked for nearly a hundred years now, makes indpenendant thinking and acting adults, the biggest threat to the domestication system out there)

What type of conspiracy nut shit is this, get the fuck out of here dude no one is falling for that bullshit.

>Your dignity is more important than a child's education, or their parents wish....
BITCH I care more about education than money! I got fired for what I believe would best educate the children! I believed I was giving them valuable life lessons

>How many other teacher do you suppose are like you?
James fucking Keegstra.

You titanic nimrod

How you ever became qualified as a teacher is beyond me

You could teach an obese woman into starvation

You are a disgrace to leaves everywhere

>I said "in Ancient Sparta
Thanks for the laugh!
I agree though, bullying helped establish the grade school pecking order as I recall.

Good luck on your job search or whatever!

Thanks man. I just had to dumb it down for all the art and gym teacher

Bitch I was a great teacher

You're just another school teacher to me. I've never had a teacher who tried to prevent or stop bullying. They were either scared of the bullies or had political disagreements with the student that was bullied and therefore didn't intervene.

You just said "No I have Asperger syndrome". All you're doing is trying to undermine the position that bullying can be good by posting dumb shit like this because you're either a shill or a troll.

>scared of the bullies
Why would a teacher be scared of the bully? Are you fucking retarded? You're retarded

I'm not a shill that's for sure.

Bullying is a meme, either way you look at it. It's overblown, but it also doesn't teach kids shit.

I'd say the American Dad episode where Steve is bullied by Stan is the best explanation for what bullying is: pointless cruelty that doesn't really affect your life but makes school unpleasant

I was an autist but nobody bullied me because I was bigger than everybody and could beat the shit out them. Why does some who was smaller than me deserve to be picked on because they're weird? Grow up you mong

What's a matter you autistic chucklefuck I thought you liked to be bullied cause your gay ass Sparta buddies did it

grow up

Cringe

>I've never had a teacher who tried to prevent or stop bullying.
It's not their job, their job is to teach
>They were either scared of the bullies or had political disagreements
what the fuck are you going on about? 9 year old snot nosed punks don't have any political opinions and grown adults are not scared of them

>Steve is bullied by Stan
Well Brits don't have polticial opinions.

Sparta is a shit tier civilization and you would have been killed for your cock gobbling enthusiasm. Making a song about your feelings? It sounds like bullying didn't do anything for you

I hope your story is real because dipshits like you don't belong in the education system

Wtf is wrong with Canadians, man? Seriously: wtf!