Pizzagate: Can't Stop Us Now Edition Thread

Alright. So with all current events surrounding pizzagate and with most the people on twitter finally starting to wake up, despite the fake news hit pieces, that's not going to stop us. This thread is a continuation of the investigation into pizzagate, to pick up where we left off on the last thread.
All I'm asking right now is that all evidence as of right now be archived so that we can still have it without being altered. So with that being said, let's continue.

>muslim terrorist
>indiscriminately murders people because he hates Western civilization and white people
>right-wing """terrorist"""
>enters a facility with the goal of rescuing child sex slaves, exercises extreme trigger discipline and doesn't even unholster his weapon without first confirming the existence of said sex slaves, peacefully surrenders when he realizes his mistake

Even their false flags are red pills

>innocent until proven guilty.

IT'S FAKE NEWS PEOPLE! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE US!

Pic related is horse shit. Someone take one for the team. Make a dash and run to the back room and wait for the cops to go in back there

Considering whats going on, it's probably been cleaned out if it had anything there.

pizzagate is being promoted to distract from the haiti kidnapping scandal and the clinton-epstein connection. in all likelyhood, alefantis is unrelated to the real pedophilia epidemic in washington, but i wouldnt be surprised if he ran underage parties involving sex and drugs through his restaurant. podesta is probably involved in both

Can someone fill me in on this meme? I've been fucking around on Sup Forums for days.

Doubt it. They get off on being above the law in the open

>family-targeted business

dafuq is this?

It's an edit by Neo Nazis from Reddit. Look no further into this.

>Trumpcucks fuming a white male can post pictures on his instagram and not get arrested for a crime he didn't commit
>at the same time completely ass hurt when they are told not to openly carry firearms in public settings

Poetic

Holy fuck I commented on their facebook asking why they deleted all their.instagram pics and my account got deleted within 10 mins

Its happening

A fake meme

>the retired marine dad eats bluepills for breakfast
>100% believes the "fake news stories"
>tfw those closest to you are to far gone

Is that an alien?

Pay respects to the world's greatest detective

tell him about (((them))) user.redpill him hard

>account suspended.

kek

kys shill

top kek

i'm still under the opinion this was a false flag.

>no posts on Sup Forums saying he'll do this
>no posts on reddit voat

autists like us would at least do some
>hey you pedos are alright, don't go in Comet this morning

false flag by gov to cagagorize anyone who asks questions as "radical extremists"

I thought the new rule for pizzagate was not to mention pizzagate.

not new thats the number 1 rule

>demand a full investigation

bump

holy shit

PIZZATARDS BTFO

"GUILTY BECAUSE WE SAY SO" MENTALITY ON SUICIDE WATCH!!1

HOW etc RECOVER etc

says the child rape capital of the world

thailand is not cambodia, but i dont expect you to know the difference anyway

>Shut Up N Fuck Men
in a children's restroom of all places