youtu.be/sVqbzNy2SbA
youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7qYRdKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=x8G15Hgbumk
youtube.com/watch?v=7lvJBD25kDM
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQdUINrJpQ
youtu.be/rPHfdUnC_Ng
twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/805961681243348992
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, I'm not surprised. After that poor gentleman who had killed a child just six weeks ago and is obviously on serious medication decided to "do something to save them kids" went off like that at the pizza place, he is going to want any link or mention of that place gone.

proof they're deleting the pizza videos

No proof, just looked on youtube and pizzagate videos still there. Maybe they took down Biggs' videos.

It's obviously an order from the same people that shut down Milo. Breitbart was killed for this and they probably threatened the same thing to Alex.

THIS NEW INFOWARS VIDEO IS PROOF ALEX JONES WAS THREATENED WHATS WORSE THAN PEDOPHILIA!!?

youtube.com/watch?v=pA65Upo_AEM

isent it because he has a kid on the way?

he has tked extensively about pedo stuff before eg hastert and penn state - I think he makes logical sense her the comet thing has turned into a wild goose chase which allows everyone to cover their tracks

Judging by his twitter, he didn't quit - he was suspended by Alex Jones

ask yourself why

Is Alex Jones controlled opposition?

yes definitely youtube.com/watch?v=jdHZQ8Yg1YQ
i still love him though he's incredibly entertaining

Even Alex jones, the inventor of the super male vitality supplement, has decided that pizzagate is garbage. You faggots still think it's a pedophile ring?

I'm sorry, but part of me thinks you didn't watch the entire video. He said stop the focus on Comet and understand the Pizzagate stuff is bigger than just Comet, and Comet is a distraction. Yes, something is wrong and something is going on with Comet, but the meat and potatoes is Podesta, his emails, associations with known pedophiles, associations with known satanists, and the global pedophile ring. Comet is not the center of it all, it's an offchute/small part of the entire web.

Jones is right in that regard. I won't go as far as him as to say Comet is innocuous, but it shouldn't be the focus.

Fucking stupid election brought too many retards here. We don't like Jones. He's a con artist. Sure, you can get a laugh out of some of his videos or memes made about him, like the going super saiyan ones, but he's a con artist.

did anyone listen to that faggot on his show today?
that palestinian fuck who claimed that him spending an hour in comet was enough for him to fully decide nothing ever went wrong
then he claims that israel needs to be taken down for the sake of palestine
he said himself that he still doesnt know whats going on and isnt jumping to anything

>Alex Jones doesn't want to ruin his platform by associating with a disinfo conspiracy

Wow he must be controlled opposition for not trusting austists on the internet who have zero proof

What happened is that there's about to be mass lawsuits against Info Wars for perpetuating libel and provoking Walker Texas Ranger fans into trying to be heroes.

>we don't like jones
Nobody made you the leader of Anonymous or Sup Forums
you don't speak for the entirety of anons
>con artist calling someone else a con artists to deflect from his inherent need to lie to achieve a point that he would never reach by the truth

denying it only makes it truer

this

comet is a lead, but not the be all end all
people involved are running the fucking world
this is on the brink of turning into the biggest scandal of all time

youtu.be/sVqbzNy2SbA

>Anonymous
oh lord
this newfag faggotry

Why is Biggs gone?

Not only that, but lets say some weird shit WAS going on at Comet. You can bet your sweet ass as soon as the shit hit the proverbial fan, Alefantis shut it down until further notice. They may be cocky, but they aren't stupid.

It was all over the "fake news" and he was being directly confronted over it, he knew it was a target sooner or later.

A

>december 2016
>not being anonymous
>not being legion

>Nobody made you the leader of Anonymous or Sup Forums

pst when he said that you jew

this does not bode well

That one video a night or two before the election where they're sobbing and screaming like crazy people after first "discovering" the pedophile ring is a classic. I hope they didn't take it down.

why?

The few times I actually watch the live show, I did see todays thing. The palestinian was trying to jew so hard it was ridiculous: "Islam is a religion of peace" top fucking kek

>implying Jews don't act just like nazis

Israel is a Jewish ethnostate obtained by killing and displacing Palestinians and invading and taking land from their neighbors (also done under the pretense of having been attacked first like was done in Poland), Jews use propaganda extensively and tightly control the press, they try to use legislation to restrict criticism of themselves, undertake great efforts to promote preservation of the bloodline, etc.

Why is Biggs gone?

By that logic I will sue every fucking news outlet that reports an "unarmed black man was shot" without all the facts because it immediately turns into a chimp out costing millions in property damage

I sometimes wonder if Alex is so redpilled he needs to bluepill himself every so often.

He hasn't said yet

yep. I've no doubt they been busy trying to bury as much evidence as possible ever since this went viral. I remember those threads they started here to try and scare us like "listen up fuckers we kill kids for fun, what do you will happen to you"

spoke the truth on pizzagate, uploaded and narrated a video alex didn't approve of and took the fall for it

BIGGS JUST DELETED HIS TWEET ABOUT NOT BEING WITH INFO WARS

really shouldn't be giving any attention to this until he actually gives a reason for semi-quitting

his twitter says nothing of leaving and still says he is part of info wars.

WHAT THE FUCK HE JUST DELETED ALL OF IT!! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

Post proof, otherwise FAKE AND GAY.

Gee I wonder, watch his David Duke interview if you want definitive proof.

Hell yeah they were burying evidence. Moving it all to Alefantis' pig farm.

HE ALSO made a video saying pizza gate is a distraction and dropped it

option 1: afraid he gon get sued after that false flag implicated him as agent provocateur

option 2: they found dirt on him and now he's been compromised and is their asset

youtube.com/watch?v=pA65Upo_AEM

btw he's actually making a fuckload of pizzagate-themed videos to ride on the wave of pizzagate and sell more filters than ever

>so repelled that he looks actually red

Just look up his twitter dude, all the posts are gone.

His last tweet is 10 hours ago, post a screen shot of what he said. That doesn't prove shit to me if I can't see older tweets.

Pizzagate is stupid.

It went from exposing the likes of Bill Clinton and John Podesta and the shady shit they've been involved in to exposing some random Pizzeria. I mean, you honestly believe a child sex ring is being run from a Pizzeria in the middle of Washington? Come on.

I like Alex Jones but this just seems like bullshit to get him views.

Ive long believed Alex is a Russian asset. Russia is playing chess with our country and know the more division they can foment the easier it will be to defeat the US.

To think our humble water filter salesmen is really a Russian spy. What a world.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrf7qYRdKRw
youtube.com/watch?v=x8G15Hgbumk
youtube.com/watch?v=7lvJBD25kDM
youtube.com/watch?v=AxQdUINrJpQ

still talking about it. I'm going to see if they try to debunk it like scared little bitches or stick to our official narrative.

Jones definitely gives off an RT vibe, but ultimately that all just suggests that the Russians are kind of dumb.

But the Russian's are kind of dumb.

But at least they're not the German's.

>guy who called Putin a demonic NWO agent
>a russian agent

>defeat the US
why bother? he just has to sit back while jews transform the country into lefty fags, the US will defeat itself

I didn't screenshot, but the tweets said something about he wouldn't be on infowars in the same capacity and that he will be exploring other opportunities.

I can't find any screencaps, but you can look at his replies and see people who responded to him, asking about if freelance means he's for hire, if he quit (to which he said no), and some other ish.

Russia performs some impressive espionage and are worthy competitors but I don't get all the right wing Russian dick sucking. They're drunk idiots just like we're fat idiots.

He's just an attention who're who wants to be the center of attention, and will do anything for views and likes. He reports anything he thinks will stir up alternative news and social media. He's a moron and I can't stand the see his jowls move.
youtu.be/rPHfdUnC_Ng

twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/805961681243348992

>I didn't quit

different avatar.

>tons of leads to chase
>pic related is AN ACTUAL PEDO WHO CONTROLLED MONEY AND HAD POLITICAL TIES
>"durrrrrrrrr hey guiz let's focus on muh Comet Pizza sum moar cuz that isn't a dead end at dis point we are lejun lel"

Praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

wow. so much cognitive dissonance. how can I control my own thoughts. I am now a thought slut for you. Cum on my brain sempai~~uguuuu

This

I will never understand why he basically ignored so many optional leads and went after the most stupid part of pizzagate

Is this like when the the gray state guy committed murder suicide.

>twitter.com/Rambobiggs/status/805961681243348992
you're right, he got fired.

I saw them too.
I don't have a screenshot, but here's a tidbit from my history.

oops, forgot pic.

Like every thing else on his channel and site.....

fake

Largest Pedophile Ring in History, 70,000 Members, Heads of State, the Rats Scramble
When Veterans Today tied the murder of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia to a White House blackmail plot and a strange tale involving the Keshe Foundation, it became clear that the highest and most powerful in Europe, the US and around the world, were tied together in a web of ritual child abuse on a massive scale. For the Scalia tale, refer to Appendix I.

veteranstoday.com/2016/08/24/vt-exclusive-largest-pedophile-ring-in-history-70000-members-heads-of-state-the-rats-scramble/

maybe Trump called him and told him to stop

I could see that happening

The mainstream media is losing viewers and they are getting desperate to crack down on anyone who challenging their narrative we must fight this tooth and nail every step of the way.We must dig our heels in and fight for our freedom of speech.

What if they have a secret Emu army?

No, no, no.

It's much deeper than that.

Did you guys hear what happened to Milo today?

He was going to give a speech about Pizza Gate, but he received a call from Washington D.C.

They told him not to do it.

So he didn't.

Same thing with Alex Jones.

He pretty much was told NOT to talk about Pizza Gate anymore.

This guy, Joe Biggs, has integrity and probably wanted to continue the story.

But Alex didn't want to get JFK'd, so Joe wanted to resign.

I don't blame Alex for not wanting to get assassinated over this.

Pizza Gate is LEGGIT.

Many top players are going DOWN.

You really are stupid. The Milo event was just for show. Alex stopped pushing it because he knows pushing true bull shit that will come out to be false will damage him more then the impact his propaganda will spew.

Guys like you are the reason the Elitist are in control and the Tin Foil men are so vocal.

Wow we definitely need to fight this , things are going to get a lot tougher for a while and our enemy will use all the propaganda and tricks in the book to fight us but we must persist.

It's not bullshit go away SHILL

From 911 to flat earth to pizzagate, what is the next autistic conspiracy to shit up this board?

>Anonymous
(You)

Dude, of anything that can happen do you really believe that a Pizzeria in the middle of town is a SECRETE GOVERNMENT PEDO RING

Checks Out

If the shit you autists have posted is true, it's far too big and widespread to prosecute everyone. It's every level of government. They would start a world war long before being caught

>the elites are pedophiles
>don't mention the Jewish connection
>is he controlled opposition

You shills just don't get it no one believes your crap.

the age of men will return

youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

joe biggs just said alex fired him, he didn't quit.

HOLY SHIT

>Comet is not the center of it all
It and Jaime L'Enfant is at the center of all the strange evidence for child sex trafficking in our nations capital, though, all that can be done is to follow the evidence.

Joe Beggs

Here is where you guys have to go into overdrive.

In order to defeat these people you literally have to be more intelligent than their best analysts.

While Sup Forums is definitely WAY above the govt. in terms of emotional intelligence, we still have some ways to go in terms of coordinating efforts to weaponize our autism.

Fortunately there's a lot of stem spergs on here who can do a lot of good IF they focus their autism and intelligence. Mind you, I said focus, not to become predictable. The whole reason they don't even see Sup Forums as much of a threat is because it's so random and weird. Our culture is almost incomprehensible to outsiders.

Anyways happy hunting cryptos. They'll have to shut down the entire internet if they want to block this from leaking.

>most based person at InfoWars no longer with InfoWars

What have you done, Alex