Whats a credible news source?

Whats a credible news source?
Are there any? Are we doomed to a future of half-truths, where noone is ever wrong, but noone is ever right?

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
dailystormer.com/
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/know-your-republican-birthers-which-pols-have-dipped-a-toe-in-the-birther-pool
right.is/conservative-opinion/2015/08/why-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-is-real-2261.html
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories
rightwingwatch.org/content/five-crazy-conspiracy-theories-about-ebola-conservatives-actually-believe
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ajps.12234/abstract
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Masonic_media_agents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

davidicke.com

Well, have you heard of a board called "Politically Incorrect"? I've heard they usually know what's going on. In fact, some people even say they are never wrong, although that might be a slight exaggeration.

I'll give you a link to the site, Sup Forums.org/pol/

The fact that mass media has become so inherently unreliable that im forced to look for reliable information on a message board consisting largely of 12 year olds is not at all a comfort

No offense, but Sup Forums is not entirely reliable either

Notice how she doesn't look like a total skank in this picture? Much better like this.

technically, we were always in a half-truth reality. there was never a time when the news was true and without bias. The nature of subjectivity ensures that any retelling of any information will fit the narrative of the storyteller.

The important question is not whether we are doomed to a future where no one is wrong or right (no one ever was) but how we can tell who is deliberately lying in order to push a preferred narrative. That should be a high crime.

Have you tried infowars or breitbart?? Not mainstream at least...

it's not even the same person, retard

Pol is always _____

Who's the girl?

just did the DD for you guys. pic is Bella Thorne

you have autism

lol i was just watching one of his yt videos for the first time not five minutes ago

weird

At least they're more reliable than the usual racist rhetorics that Sup Forums users spew like that all refugees are barbaric rapists, black people are all thugs that commit crime, and the surprising amount of white nationalism.

Well said. I genuinely chuckle when I consider that I come here to check the accuracy of what the MSM reports.

dailystormer.com/

i dont even know who the bitch is. some famous slut?

strong, conservative bias
also, alex jones is a fucking retard

ya, but mainstream media (especially in america) has successfully managed to destroy their credibility entirely within a period of roughly 8 months. its fascinating.

but now theres a vaccuum that seems to be increasingly filled by "amateurs" (for lack of a better word) on the internet who dont have the same connections & resources as the mainstream media (which abuses them)

Just stick to Reuters and AP, but even they spin things sometimes, so no outlet is perfect.

Wall Street Journal is also good because the paper has an obligation to report objective and accurate information to its readers in finance. People make risky decisions based on what they read in the Journal.

Go to Zero Hedge for edgier news. It's borderline conspiracy stuff with substantiated opinions by people in finance to actually substantiate their claims.

Drudge Report

She makes my cock hard.

TIME AND ID CONFIRMS

Why are there so many shitposters in my nation, the last few years I went from being a proud Canadian to wishing I was born in some other western country.

Just read as many different sources as possible and draw your own conclusions. Stop relying on one or two people to form your entire worldview.

RT

>Whats a credible news source?

hookers can always give you the low down

Gay

There are no credible news sources because that's not what public truly wants. The public wants their narrative painted in a positive manner, and their narrative is a projection of their psyche/nervous system.
You need objective facts when you are dealing with objects. When you are dealing with people, who are neuron-based computing machines, you need to push the narrative.
If you are a "liberal" you are supposed to know that, guess you're not as smart after all.

ZOG realized the US cash machine will soon be drained, so theyre spreading SJWs & mudslimes to your country to dismantle it and fuck shit up for their silent invasion

you heard it here first, folks

cor.ax

You gotta learn to love yourself

>pol is never wrong
>thinks women who have had sex well pass on previous partners' DNA to your children

Tranny Ashton Kutcher is hot

Her face just looks like she has STDs. She almost has a Madonna slut face and it's unattractive to me.

Good

And to love your hand. If you can't make yourself happy, nobody can.

Does anybody know where I can find this song these days? I can't find it on Youtube, for anyone who recognizes where these lyrics are from.

You must sort things out for yourself rather than trusting some Walter Cronkite figure.

The best you can do is read multiple sources with different biases and draw your own conclusions.

Pretty much every news outlet has an agenda. They will twist whatever truth out there for profit. It's best to search multiple outlets and form a logical opinion.

>Sup Forums thinks women's bodies were created for rape and the sole purpose of sex is to reproduce

What, Sup Forums? Unreliable? The hell you say!

Take it easy.

wtf, is she an aspiring adult entertainer now that they lost all hope?

left or christian

humans were never able to interpret 100% correct reality. we have movies playing in our heads filling in 99% of the details on everything

we were only meant to be just smart enough to breed and pass on our dna from whoever was the most fit.

Never trust any news source. Learn logic and critical thinking, then you can separate the facts from the lies. It's a lot better than falling for the nonsense.

Birther nonsense?
talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/know-your-republican-birthers-which-pols-have-dipped-a-toe-in-the-birther-pool

Chem-trails?
right.is/conservative-opinion/2015/08/why-the-chemtrail-conspiracy-is-real-2261.html

Obama is the anti-Christ?
theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/02/americans-obama-anti-christ-conspiracy-theories

Obama deliberately brought Ebola into the US?
rightwingwatch.org/content/five-crazy-conspiracy-theories-about-ebola-conservatives-actually-believe

{{{cultural Marxism}}}? You believe a former KGB informant who earns his living lying to others is telling you the god's honest truth? Are you a fucking idiot or what?

The fact is, the more gullible you are, the more damaged your reasoning ability, the more impaired your cognitive skills, the more likely you be a right-wing conservative:
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/ajps.12234/abstract

You forgot to mention that they also think sex stretches out their pussy lips.

TRS Radio

dailystormer, infostormer, smoloko, radix, the new observer, darkmoon

You are, when you witness something firsthand.

Even then, you're not that great a source, as eye witnesses regulatory fuck up trying to recount what they saw.

But its better than hearing 3rd hand. Have you ever been to a live event, saw some shit go down, then nearly heart attack yourself with fury at how incorrectly it is reported by media?

Everything is fucked, everyone has agenda. Best you can do is read it from many sources, know each of their agendas, and derive something plausible.

Like Milo said earlier.

It's actually shocking how fast Bella Thorne has gone downhill.

No one has time for that. This is Sup Forums. We need to be spoon-fed our disinformation through YouTube videos of people screaming what we want to hear at us.

ABOUT THE MAYNE STREEM MEEDIYUH

>Yuri Bezmenov
>Everything he said has slowly came true
>"B-b-b-b-but they must be playing the long game"

You're a fucking retard.

This-desu

DRUDGE is the most based aggregation on the Internet

Can we repeal or rewrite the Telecommunications Act of 1996 yet?

Reuters, BBC, Asharq Al-Awsat. What you need to do is soak up as much conflicting information as you can and weigh the logic of each fraction to discover the truth. Most any large media website's stories contain a kernel of truth surrounded by false analysis and lies. You have to be smart enough to piece together the morsels of truth in each and assemble them to reflect reality without the rhetoric. In short, educate yourself and analyze on your own.

I would say no to that tactic.
>“There is a popular misconception that the Nazis closed down existing newspapers and radio stations when they came to power. They did not. Instead, they installed a hidden and centralized system of censorship. Editors in all the newspapers received their instructions on what events to cover – and, more significantly, what events to be silent about – from a central office.” - Jane Burgermeister
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Masonic_media_agents

I know what image you're talking about, disprove it.

>>thinks women who have had sex well pass on previous partners' DNA to your children

Even if that is false, it should be presented as truth.

This.

kojima tried to warn us

WIkileaks.

Autistic

AP has a constant liberal bias in the news they choose to present and often spin stories. Reuters is the same. There is no hope but getting news from multiple sources.

I use Fox, conservative talkshow radio, and CNN to try and piece together a 3d image from 2d news.

>If you are a "liberal" you are supposed to know that
Liberalism is like autism, a spectrum. The most vocal as of late are on the extreme end of the spectrum. I'm personally near the middle.

Right.

You start by not relying on any single news source.

Use the click bait headlines to do your own research. And by research I mean government studies, pew research, etc.

Don't ever rely on Facebook or youtube, as its designed to reinforce your biases due to their search algorithms.

Why lindsey, why?

infowars.com

Not really. She probably just thought that 18 was a magic age that meant that she could get rid of her filters (it's not at all like that).

>Even if

How could it possibly be anything other than false. One sperm fertilizes the egg.

Okay, now you've gone full meme.

>Yuri Bezmenov
>Everything he said has slowly came true
>and all the Nostradamos predictions, too
>what about the palm readers and crystal ball gazers?

Bezmenov figured out a way to fool the stupidest, must gullible fucktards on the planet. The KGB must have been so very proud of his work.