Water

>2016 A.D.
>Drinking water that's not bottled

Enjoy slowly killing your brain. Should've listened to Alex Jones. He told you fucks again and again but the damn filters

>not filtering it with a reverse osmosis system
Also Colorado has some of the best water in the nation, dunno bout the rest of you cunts though.

>drinking water

falling for the liquid jew

>what is a water filter

>living in a country with bad enough infrastructure that you cant even drink the tap water
holy fuck talk about third world

Enjoy pissing blood

>don't pay taxes
>expect top-grade water

Pick one, niggers.

>that isn't natural

>tap water
>agricultural runoff*

Lel

Tits or gfto

not gathering your own rainwater

You're literally right next door to where this is happening. Michigan is really close. Take it matter of fact

I pick up 2x40 cases of Poland Spring bottles at Sams Club every week. desu famalam I don't know the last time I had tap water. I'm in New Jersey.

Michigan is literally not anywhere near Vancouver burger, go look at a map

>Not boiling your own water
Do people not do this

>my county stopped putting flouride in the water

How does it feel to know your county is utter shit compared to mine?

>TFW live in Scotland where tap water is cleaner than an American's bottled water

not when there's near-constant tourism propaganda about how CLEAN and HEALTHY and FRESH everything is here in UNTAINTED NATURAL tasmania. *puke*

source

fucking niggers running Flint knowingly left lead pipes in service.

it was a simple fix decades ago. change local law, state that no house can be sold until the lead pipe between the house and the water main is replaced.

so you live in vancouver?

the river

Get a Berkey, it'll save you a fortune in the long run vs bottled, and the water tastes amazing.

River filtered > river

Windsor is literally adjacent to Detroit

>take an empty bottle around with me to fill up with water at uni water fountain
>Do this for months
>Fill bottle, drink only half this time
>Leave it in room for a couple days
>Oh look let me finish my water bottle

>Take drink
>Sudden whiff of shit
>Water tasted disgusting
>Smell bottle
>Water smells exactly like my fucking toilet water

And that was the last time I drank water that's never been bottled

yes

>tfw on spring water underground beneath my house on my own land
Feelsgoodman

What county??

It's because your mouth bacteria infested the bottle you retard. Do the same shit with bottled water and it will have the same result.

Williamson County, TN

>Used to be the cars were made in Flint and you wouldn't drink the water in Mexico
>Now you can't drink the water in Flint and the cars are being made in Mexico!
based trump

I only drink bottled Arrowhead or Crystal Geyser.

If I can help it I buy Fiji or Voss

Live in the desert and have fresh ground water on tap through a filtration system of course.

Good to know. Didn't even know it was like that

are you talking about going to the store and buying bottled water or making your own bottle water at your house using a a reverse osmosis system. are you not aware that all plastic bottle water contains estrogen ?

i had one of these they are too hard to take care of. i stopped using it for a month and the water started to taste like ass cause i had not used it in a while. the whole system is ruined. these suck cause if you dont use them everyday and keep it fresh by using it everyday. it starts to taste like shit. and its ruined. plus its to hard to know when your supposed to change the filers and there is like 5 of them and i dont feel like buying water test kits.

It's just a scam. $220M, $50M to the city for "permit fees" (no, not kidding) and $150M to connected contractors. The plumbing per house is worth MORE than the average home value in Flint.

Why the fuck didn't they just replace the pipes

(((fiji))) is a scam water

I've done that plenty of times with a bottled water.

In fact I just drank one that was opened weeks and weeks ago by me. Still tastes delicious

I know about the estrogen but I'm taking that chance

I'm not drinking toilet water again

Yes Goy, keep buying overpriced bottled water
Enjoy the xenostrogens and bisphenol a, they'll give you the body you ever wanted

Scam water tastes dope breh

I use mine daily and go waaaay past the what they recommend for filter changing. Literally better than bottled water.

That said, mountain states have really good water to start with.